upset daughter

Murrysville, PA

#1 Jan 16, 2012
I've just come back in town to visit my parents. I've found the man who runs digital concepts out of stapetons is a complete fraud. I went onto my fathers desk top to see why it wasn't working since he got it back from there and low and behold the $200 hard drive I installed in it last year is gone! He wasn't even smart enough to replace it with a generic or cheap one. He took my senior parents for fools and charged them 60 bucks to fix a computer and return it to him without a hard drive to be found. Really??????? If I even lived close to this county I would have him shut down and brought up on fraud charges
Meek

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2012
upset daughter wrote:
I've just come back in town to visit my parents. I've found the man who runs digital concepts out of stapetons is a complete fraud. I went onto my fathers desk top to see why it wasn't working since he got it back from there and low and behold the $200 hard drive I installed in it last year is gone! He wasn't even smart enough to replace it with a generic or cheap one. He took my senior parents for fools and charged them 60 bucks to fix a computer and return it to him without a hard drive to be found. Really??????? If I even lived close to this county I would have him shut down and brought up on fraud charges
You have got to be kidding!!!!! A totally empty hole?? WOW!!! What the heck do they take us people for? Like that would not be found out?? Unbelieveable.
upset daughter

Naperville, IL

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Meek wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding!!!!! A totally empty hole?? WOW!!! What the heck do they take us people for? Like that would not be found out?? Unbelieveable.
I was in complete and total shock when I opened up the unit
Screwed a Friend too

Belle Vernon, PA

#4 Jan 16, 2012
This place is a joke!!! Go elsewhere.
not me

Apollo, PA

#5 Jan 17, 2012
He fixed mine and cheap so quit crying
hmmm

Apollo, PA

#6 Jan 17, 2012
This is a serious allegation and difficult to believe mainly because it is something too noticeable for someone to steal. Did you call them? If it is a second hard drive and depending on the work there is a chance they forgot to put it back in or hook it back up correctly to the motherboard. That would be more an issue of incompetence than fraud. If he was trying to steal it I would think he would have replaced it with a hard drive that wasn't working right. Do you know how to check inside the tower to see if it is in there and just not hooked up. I am sure this is frustrating and when angry quick to jump to conclusions. Can you provide more details to whether you contacted him about your accusations and what he said?
LOCAL

Leechburg, PA

#7 Mar 30, 2012
he fixed 2 of my computers and they have worked great.....Idk what happened with your parents computer, but I know the guy, he is a good person.
GANDER

Apollo, PA

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Never had any complaints about him. He fixed everyone I took to him. Are you sure you know what the hell your talking about ?
Jess

Leechburg, PA

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Hey, How much does he charge or does that depend on the problem with the computer? I have 2 laptops that don't work. on the one, the screen is broke and on the 2nd one, I don't even know whats wrong with it.
For your info

Vandergrift, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Jess wrote:
Hey, How much does he charge or does that depend on the problem with the computer? I have 2 laptops that don't work. on the one, the screen is broke and on the 2nd one, I don't even know whats wrong with it.
It's too late .. he closed his business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... Apr 25 Boncat 30
who is Amanda44 Apr 25 Boncat 4
Hipaa doesn't apply at Saltsburg Pharmacy (Oct '10) Apr 24 Chris 115
Randy stitt Apr 23 Chris 2
Kenny Yingling for police chief Apr 23 Sir Robert Stinkb... 2
Elementary basketball Apr 22 Wooden 19
Saltsburg Baseball Apr 17 buckweat 3 10
More from around the web

Saltsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE