ohnow

Blairsville, PA

#84 Jan 3, 2014
oh my and shes really pretty-i would have never guessed she was married to him. someof them are really nasty up there but she seemed almost human.
Thats not what I read

Apollo, PA

#85 Jan 3, 2014
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Petro was selling the tickets..... yes, they were illegal.
WPXI website states Mr. Petro won money on the ticket. I wonder how Jack knew about his winning? Was he involved with sales of these tickets?
Say what

Apollo, PA

#86 Jan 3, 2014
ohnow wrote:
oh my and shes really pretty-i would have never guessed she was married to him. someof them are really nasty up there but she seemed almost human.
She needs to remove some of her black eyeliner. She wears too much.
alittleff

Macedonia, OH

#87 Jan 3, 2014
Duke wrote:
I wonder what else was up his sleeves? I can't believe this was his first extortion. I would really like proof that he actually won a 1.7 million $ settlement from his previous employer. Until I find proof, I believe he's been living large on other extorted money and criminal activities.
I worked for Jack when he was a medic I know he did get a large payout idk how much
concerned

Uniontown, PA

#88 Jan 3, 2014
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Petro was selling the tickets..... yes, they were illegal.
that has not been established

some sources aid he won the money, the DA said he had tickets and they appeared to be from legitmate organizations

the DA also said Petros was NOT the subject of ANY investigation

get your fact straight before you besmirch a dead man, one killed by a lying sack of $#!^
concerned

Uniontown, PA

#89 Jan 3, 2014
the other post was removed because a family member of jacks admitted they took money Frank, they called it a 'loan'
they basically said this is what allowed jack to kill Frank

it was Franks fault, he made jack shoot him twice, try to burn him up. and then again twice in the face after Frank took the fight to that coward jack and shot him, detroying jacks whole cover up plan
premeditated = death penalty

I'm sure the DA will equest it, it is not visable, but it is not gone, it's retrievable
wow

Saltsburg, PA

#90 Jan 3, 2014
u know this should never of happened this bully wanta be cop, are u kidding me why was he allowed to get away with so much bull? Why was he an informant, did he get busted for something??? I think he is pathetic. Power hungry idiot, Why are these politicians and other authority figures friends with this idiot on his fb? Why did saltsburg embrace a bully? Everyone knew he was a hot head, he even stated he was a time bomb ready to go off. Mr, Petro was a good man, I wish he would of told this looser to go get bent. Instead this idiot used his so called power to manipulate him. As far as gambling who cares, we all buy tickets of some sort. This idiot wasn't trying to do anyone a favor he was just trying to bully someone to get a buck off of him. I feel so bad for Mr. Petro and his family. If the police or ??? we're using Jack as an informant of any sort they should be held responsible for Mr. Petro's death also. The put an idiot who admitted to being a ticking time bomb on the streets and lead him to believe he had a little power. Jack off will get his. If he gets life he does not need to be protected, He is a tough guy. As for his family, I don't know maybe he was a manipulator at home if he bullied others he probably had them under control. I am sure they are humiliated. They would have to be. My heart goes out to the Petro family.
text

Apollo, PA

#91 Jan 3, 2014
alittleff wrote:
<quoted text>I worked for Jack when he was a medic I know he did get a large payout idk how much
From which employer did he get a large payout?
Not Amy

Saltsburg, PA

#92 Jan 3, 2014
You would have to be pretty naive to believe Amy didn't know what her husband was up to!! Her best bet would be to spill the beans for immunity so she can get away from him and raise her kids in a better environment. I'm sure Jack will attempt turning in all the local dealers, bookies, etc., so who knows how this town will treat her when this is all over. I know if I were her, I would more far away and start over. It seems like people around here really hold grudges, so I would hate to see her kids growing up in a town where they will be known as the crazy murderers kids until they decide to move away.
Meg5

New Wilmington, PA

#93 Jan 3, 2014
Well - Amy may be naive, and she may not be, - but I don't understand why the judgement and criticism of her. She is nice to everyone she meets, she does a lot for so many kids, she is very involved with her own kids, she is very pretty and oh yes---she has taught Sunday school for 10 years. None of us are responsible for anyone's actions except our own. She moved here to give her kids a better life and it didn't work out. Not her fault. Jack is a bully. Bullies manipulate and CONTROL through fear and intimidation. Jack is the one that should be focused on--not his wife and kids. What a shame to see so much written about her on here and nothing about the man who is gone. Mr Petro deserves so much more than that. A good husband. A great dad. A lifelong resident - and nothing on this thread about that. We should all be ashamed.

Since: Aug 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#94 Jan 3, 2014
When something terrible like this happens, people try to find some way to make sense of it. It's human nature. Hard to believe such evil lives among us. Rocks our basic sense of safety. Saltsburg has been hit hard by violent deaths in the last couple years. Think people are just trying to find someone or something to blame to not feel so vulnerable.
Meg5

New Wilmington, PA

#95 Jan 3, 2014
I suppose you are right. This has been a difficult time for the whole town with the Murphy killings and now this. It just goes against everything a decent person imagines. You try to live a good life and raise your kids to the best of your means and ability and never expect to be having this conversation with them. What can you possibly say to a seven year old who hears his little friend's dad has killed another's grandpap? It's all just too much. We may want to blame but let's not forget that there are so many others hurting too. Friends of the kids are reeling and the Petro family hasn't buried their loved one yet. I pray that decorum will hold true. Enough ugliness has happened. I admire Franks wife. She honored him beautifully in her t.v. Interview. So unbelievably sad for everyone.
JustWatchin

United States

#96 Jan 4, 2014
alittleff wrote:
<quoted text>I worked for Jack when he was a medic I know he did get a large payout idk how much
I also worked with Jack at the time he left the company. Anything that I ever heard concerning a "payout" was second hand and usually repeating brags from Jack. If it was legit would be filed in either armstrong or westmoreland.
text

Apollo, PA

#97 Jan 4, 2014
JustWatchin wrote:
<quoted text>
I also worked with Jack at the time he left the company. Anything that I ever heard concerning a "payout" was second hand and usually repeating brags from Jack. If it was legit would be filed in either armstrong or westmoreland.
What was the name of the company? I believe a case like this would go through US district court system, not county courts.
binnyandmyjets

Blairsville, PA

#98 Jan 4, 2014
go read the saltsburg pa thread where he and amy are strutting their stuff-ohh tell me she isnt as bad as him.
binnyandmyjets

Blairsville, PA

#99 Jan 4, 2014
pta thread
talk about jack

Acme, PA

#100 Jan 4, 2014
Talk about jack all u want but leave Amy out of it. She's going through enough right now she doesn't need you idiots talking illy about her. This is about jack who murdered a man not Amy so STFU, idiots!
Adam

Apollo, PA

#101 Jan 4, 2014
talk about jack wrote:
Talk about jack all u want but leave Amy out of it. She's going through enough right now she doesn't need you idiots talking illy about her. This is about jack who murdered a man not Amy so STFU, idiots!
NO!!!! AND F YOU TOO! IDIOT!
WE WILL TALK ABOUT WHOEVER THE HELL WE WANT TO!!!!
talk about amy

Apollo, PA

#102 Jan 4, 2014
Oh poor Amy... she's going through so much. Imagine what the poor Petro family is going through. I don't think Amy was having such a hard time when she was paying Jack's bail, having a birthday party for her daughter, buying quads and a new car with money her husband extorted from the man he murdered.
talk about jack

Acme, PA

#103 Jan 4, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>NO!!!! AND F YOU TOO! IDIOT!
WE WILL TALK ABOUT WHOEVER THE HELL WE WANT TO!!!!
Bahahahaha! I just cracked up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chopper in the Air! 7 hr urallsuckers 9
James Pete Prenni Mon sempher phi 16
Holly Hall and Mary Brown get re-elected Nov 16 tonto 2 20
Stop thief Nov 16 Hummer 11
I miss “Tan in a can” stories Nov 15 The Man 1
Murphy Murders (Jan '16) Nov 15 BAM 8
Gresko’s Nov 14 tonto 2 3

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance