Next Last
BradToTheBone

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
such a trashy place
No sir you liar

Apollo, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
DG in Avonmore is not a trashy place. Plus they're going to be selling cigs soon. Probably put Saltsburg DG out of business.
bitchy

Vandergrift, PA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
SALTSBURG IS NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
Username

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
The one in saltsburg is such a scummy place...weird folks there
guess what

Coraopolis, PA

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Saltsburg will shut down when people stop going their the workers are assholes wait asst man to what's wrong with it every thing it stinks. Workers are lazy and someone has the nerve to send workers from salts to avonmore buullshit let's just go to delmont before the new one gets trashed from workers. Don't bitch most of u have pissy additudes
bitchy

Vandergrift, PA

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Paula isn't lazy!!!!
Chris

Leechburg, PA

#7 Feb 24, 2013
As long as all you low life losers keep going there, both stores will stay in business!!!
bitchy

Vandergrift, PA

#9 Feb 24, 2013
U better cut the shit!!! Do u know who her hubby is? OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!!
bitchy

Vandergrift, PA

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Didn't think u would have anything to say about that!!!!
we like paula

Blairsville, PA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
she calls us hon
chris

Steubenville, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2013
bitchy wrote:
No idea, just some guy whose wife needs to work at the dollar store to support him.
bitchy

Vandergrift, PA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Believe me...She doesn't even need to work!!! Her husband takes great care of her and her daughter!!!
carl

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Paula uses him
bitchy

Vandergrift, PA

#17 Feb 25, 2013
carl wrote:
Paula uses him
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! Far from it!!! I wish u would have enough guts to go and tell Paula this to her face. She wouldn't be a happy person.
no way

Waynesburg, PA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
I really think Saltsburg DG is way better than Delmot DG . I have never had a problem with any of the Saltsburg workers. And the store is much cleaner.
huh wha
#19 Feb 27, 2013
im cofused do people start new threads just so they c an talk about someone they dont like oh wait nener mind
Sum Dum Guy

Saltsburg, PA

#20 Feb 27, 2013
huh wha wrote:
im cofused do people start new threads just so they c an talk about someone they dont like oh wait nener mind
Even Chris spells better than this character
Funny

Apollo, PA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
bitchy wrote:
She's a damn couger. How much younger is her husband than her? 10 years?
And she was already married when they met. Classy!
Paula

Vandergrift, PA

#22 Feb 27, 2013
By the way asshole...just wanted to clear a few things up for you. My Hubby is 8 years younger than me so get your shit straighted and shut the fuck up and quit running your nasty crusty ass mouth about me. If you have a problem...I am sure Jimmy and I would be more than happy to discuss your issues with us. If you people think that I use my hubby for money you are out of you f*cking mind b/c I have my own money and don't need his. Plus whoever this Chris character is.. only in your little dream world would I ask you to sleep with me. Believe me I would rather touch myself first!!!Big Boy and I are happily married. He is a great friend, step-dad and a great lover so F*CK OFF!!!!! Please don't hesitate to contact me in person if u have a issue. Don't hid behind your little topix page u p*ssy!!! By the way thank you Bitchy for standing up for me!!!
To guess what

Presto, PA

#23 Feb 27, 2013
The store in saltsburg will have big changes. And what's so wrong with the assistant manager.? From what I can tell everyone there is nice. They help u when u need it. And Avonmore needed help setting up so they pick the best workers in the company to go do.! Check Ur facts before u ppl start running Ur mouths. Or go down to store and them how u feel to their face instead of on line that just seems p*ssy to me.! U ppl must not have anything better to do with Ur time then make up bullshit lies but others. U must have to talk shit on others to make Urself feel better.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boosters 25 min Muffpuff 11
Basketball post (Nov '16) Sun Jake 118
how long does it take the psp to investigate a ... Jul 18 USA 2
Saltsburg seemed greater this morning (Nov '16) Jul 8 Momo the pet ferrit 11
National Anthem (Sep '16) Jul 5 stop znitchen 14
Head master Jun 26 Megan 1
kvi (Jan '16) Jun 26 rent is too dam hi 189

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance