Ex-Blairsville teacher surrenders certification

There are 14 comments on the Dec 28, 2007, pittsburghlive.com story titled Ex-Blairsville teacher surrenders certification. In it, pittsburghlive.com reports that:

A former Blairsville High School social studies teacher has surrendered his teacher certification because of allegations that he had sexual relations with a student, the state Department of Education announced ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at pittsburghlive.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Saltsburrger

Franklin, PA

#62 Jun 13, 2010
blairsville_rule s wrote:
Because we are sick of you low lifes sitting there claiming you have the tax base we do. Whats your biggest contributor there the dollar store wow. I guess we should all be grateful you guys are finally doing something to contribute. Oh yeah Saltsburrger if I'm so boring why does your dumba** keep reading and commenting. I'll tell you why because you are a dumba** low life. My bet is you were one of the skanks that ran around that lame town. The question is are you the fat skank or are you one of the skinny skanks? Either way your probaly still a skank. Like you said your life is so pathetic this is all you have to do. Go ahead and comment but sorry it is days before I post you seem to look forward to this forum. That is sad. Once again it was a Saltsburg run school board that does the hiring. Maybe the next time they f**k up it will be at your school and your kid.
Fat skank, skiny skank. Tax base this, tax base that. All you do is bitch about your school tax base. There are other places that have lower tax bases, like Derry Area. Why don't you move to that area? It's obvious to everyone that you don't have much of a life either, since you're always contributing your opinions to these forums too, blairsville_rules. You're just as, if not more, pathetic as I am. You've been posting for much longer than I have, years in fact. You know what? Someday these schools will be run by the county. What are you gonna have to bitch about then? I'm sure you'll find something. Like the school district, or move!
Concerned_Citize n

Blairsville, PA

#63 Jun 13, 2010
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again... read the article, it states that he resigned in January 2006. That was a Blairsville run School Board! Don't blame others for your own mistakes!
If all you people have is post from 4 years ago please feel free to bring them up. I just went on your forum for the first time and my god it is ridiculous. I would have to ask do any of you have any morals at all? You sit around cutting your own neighbors up thats mature of all of you. You want to be the first to claim Saltsburg should get respect, sorry thats not going to happen when none of you seem to respect each other. If I were the people of this town I would find out who all of you are and ask you to please stop or move. It seems that its only a few of you that do it and I'm sure most of the town does'nt agree with what your doing. I have yet to read about any of the ones posting doing something to change it. I guess all you have nothing to do but sit there complain about it. All talk and no action!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to keep cutting our town down it makes you look so much better and more mature. I have said my peace and wont be posting any further. Thank you.
Concerned_Citize n

Blairsville, PA

#64 Jun 13, 2010
Oh by the way I won't hide behind screen names my name is Mary N. Don't worry alot of people know me here so no need to post my last name. If I was all you I guess I would hide so the towns people didn't run me out.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65 Jun 13, 2010
Mary N....The past and present posts are pretty hilarious, arent' they. If you don't like what 'yer readin' stay the hell off this site. Lots of mean and nasty things are being said by 'yer neighbors in Blairsville about the Saltsburgians, too. Mean and nasty people are everywhere, even in your hometown. If you don't like what 'yer readin', don't log onto this site. PLain and simple;)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66 Jun 13, 2010
County-run schools NOW!
Class_of_91

Blairsville, PA

#68 Jun 13, 2010
But I imagine he is never home so he don't have to listen to you either.
Kiski Kween

Franklin, PA

#69 Jun 13, 2010
Class_of_91 wrote:
But I imagine he is never home so he don't have to listen to you either.
Who's post are you replying to?
Class_of_91

Blairsville, PA

#71 Jun 13, 2010
Kiski Kween wrote:
County-run schools NOW!
This is the stupid a$$ quote I was responding to.

Since: Apr 10

Murrysville, PA

#72 Jun 14, 2010
to_late wrote:
Everyone kneel the queen is speaking. She is a queen alright in her own mind. Maybe the fat has set in around her brain and is causing her to think this way. Ok thats not fair its just her hips and a$$ the fat has set in. Its her mouth that runs her brain and everyone on here has seen where thats got her. STFU already Lori and quit making a a$$ out of yourself.
WTF! Now i'm getting blamed for things I didn't even post! Sorry, not the queen. I don't change my screen names because I don't care who knows its me. Try again, and quit blaming me for shit I didn't do or say. Boy, sorry for whatever shitty thing I did or said to you. You sure are a bitter person. Leave me out of these post unless you know its me for sure.
good teacher

United States

#73 Oct 2, 2012
You guys are totally hilarious! High schools need to add philosophy and ethics to the curriculum! Thanks for the entertainment, can't believe i interviewed in your district.... lol
YESSSSSS

Vandergrift, PA

#74 Oct 3, 2012
good teacher wrote:
You guys are totally hilarious! High schools need to add philosophy and ethics to the curriculum! Thanks for the entertainment, can't believe i interviewed in your district.... lol
AMEN!!!! In this town, good news is not news.
good teacher

United States

#75 Oct 3, 2012
Get ready for the keystones this year kiddies! Finally we are ditching those worthless pssa s that no one ever gave a shit about or took seriously.... maybe the kids will actually put some effort into doing well on these new ones so they can graduate
YESSSSSS

Vandergrift, PA

#76 Oct 3, 2012
good teacher wrote:
Get ready for the keystones this year kiddies! Finally we are ditching those worthless pssa s that no one ever gave a shit about or took seriously.... maybe the kids will actually put some effort into doing well on these new ones so they can graduate
I have been out of school for years. What are these Keystones? Is this something a student MUST pass before graduating?
good teacher

United States

#77 Oct 3, 2012
Yeah, pretty much..... they are in biology, literature and algebra.. kinda new for me as well.... just had a training on them recently.... from what i understand, they get a couple shots to pass them,and if they don't, they can do a presentation or project in order to graduate... and if they have an iep, they can fail them and still graduate if they achieve their goals within their iep.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... 8 hr Boncat 30
who is Amanda44 8 hr Boncat 4
Hipaa doesn't apply at Saltsburg Pharmacy (Oct '10) Fri Chris 115
Randy stitt Thu Chris 2
Kenny Yingling for police chief Apr 23 Sir Robert Stinkb... 2
Elementary basketball Apr 22 Wooden 19
Saltsburg Baseball Apr 17 buckweat 3 10
More from around the web

Saltsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE