stolen memories-thief
i know
#1 Sep 28, 2012
thanks for the memories... Its hard to be strong after losing a family member. Only the people who have understand the pain. You realize you lose alot of yourself the feeling never goes away! When you have been The family photographer since 1982. you remember every photo you have taken or given away. When you stole all my photos i didnt want to see tomorrow. Hope your happy with my collection hope you feel gnod aboUt yourself. Its Not you that cries and lays awake all night. Everday there is a reminder. then you ask why im not there for the holidays?! seriously do you think i want to sit there whle others take pictures now to add to my stolen collection. thank you preditors for making me a stronger person thru your deceptions. Happy holidays! Things will never ever be the same. But why should a thief understand pain.
?

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
i know wrote:
thanks for the memories... Its hard to be strong after losing a family member. Only the people who have understand the pain. You realize you lose alot of yourself the feeling never goes away! When you have been The family photographer since 1982. you remember every photo you have taken or given away. When you stole all my photos i didnt want to see tomorrow. Hope your happy with my collection hope you feel gnod aboUt yourself. Its Not you that cries and lays awake all night. Everday there is a reminder. then you ask why im not there for the holidays?! seriously do you think i want to sit there whle others take pictures now to add to my stolen collection. thank you preditors for making me a stronger person thru your deceptions. Happy holidays! Things will never ever be the same. But why should a thief understand pain.
Who are you referring to?
sad
#4 Oct 1, 2012
they have to live with what they have done. It will make them really paraniod. The person who did this should suffer not u. Make new memories with people u know care about u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kvi (Jan '16) 18 hr Hillarys big b0ner 155
Saltsburg football 19 hr Hillarys big b0ner 11
Randy and Amy saga. Fri Josie 7
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) Thu Ugly which 86
the muffie man, the muffie man, the muffie man ... Aug 24 BAM 21
Free backpacks, school supplies,and haircuts Aug 22 D Nuts 10
The foundry update Aug 21 D Nuts 4

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages