First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Saltsburrger

Franklin, PA

#125 Nov 7, 2010
Saltsburrger wrote:
<quoted text>
Donna miserable? You got the wrong lady. She's happy as a clam.
She's happy cause she's got control of the cash flow. Other than that, how happy can she be with a filandering husband?
j is for jimmi

Clairton, PA

#126 Nov 7, 2010
Saltsburrger wrote:
<quoted text>
She's happy cause she's got control of the cash flow. Other than that, how happy can she be with a filandering husband?
who's happier, the wife or the girlfriend? the girlfriend is a miserable skank who sits alone waiting for the phone to ring.
news2me

Blairsville, PA

#127 Nov 9, 2010
How could anyone be happy with those people?
in the know

Mckeesport, PA

#128 Dec 2, 2011
it is still going on with the insurance guy pizza shop and others jsut like the other ones that flont everything he thinks nobodys going to no somebodys toelling his fat wife to
wondering

Mckeesport, PA

#129 Dec 3, 2011
j is for jimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
who's happier, the wife or the girlfriend? the girlfriend is a miserable skank who sits alone waiting for the phone to ring.
who is the girlfriend how do you know whata miserable skank she is r u doing her to?
behind the flab

Mckeesport, PA

#130 Dec 20, 2011
j is for jimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Girlfriend is happier. she has him unlike the flabby drooping black dyed hair sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring
another town gossip

Mckeesport, PA

#131 Dec 27, 2011
its obvious that flabby fat wife isnt keeping him happy. i seen the girlfriend with him many times recentley. it all happened while she was shoe polishing her hair and shaveing her face.
bff

Mckeesport, PA

#132 Jan 28, 2012
I seen fake tan insurnce guy wiff his hot girlfriend to. does black haired wife really shave her face???? i thought i seen the peach fuzz and it didn't smell like tuna.
bff

Mckeesport, PA

#133 Jan 29, 2012
Oh yes, the business man is still humping the girlfriend nonstop. The shoe polish balck haired old lady if getting a wiff of his tainted meat. listen for the fireworks. he'll be livin above the business again real soon. $he'll take hime for everything like $he did poor Zeke.
Yic

Homer City, PA

#134 Mar 6, 2012
Do you think insurance man and girlfriend are meeting in the apt above his business or at the girlfriends place?
Nick

Homer City, PA

#135 Mar 6, 2012
Do they meet in the burg?
bff

Mckeesport, PA

#136 Mar 15, 2012
fake tan meets anywhere he can get some. old lady cant move fast enough to catch him. by the time she gets a wiff hes on his second round.
news2me

Homer City, PA

#137 Mar 18, 2012
Seriously, how true do you think this is about fake tan and another woman. If fat wife finds out, he stands to loss alot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello (Oct '15) 4 hr Hank R Ostriger 12
Heroin overdose? 17 hr Disgusted too 14
School Board election Apr 26 Ghost of Chops 14
We need to stick together Apr 19 JaCrispy 17
New Statue of Chops Apr 18 fukwheat 1
Basketball post Apr 16 Jacob 81
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) Apr 15 buckweat 3 133

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages