Hyserical

Indiana, PA

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I heard she went to the mental institution and lost her kids. I was just wondering if this was true or not. I'm not trying to be a jerk.
section eighter

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
why don't you go ask her. Better yet, mind your own business. You don't have to try to be a jerk...you are a jerk.
section eighter

Vandergrift, PA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
you should ask her ex's wife
No one

Leechburg, PA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
She's a kind giveing woman that's miss understood as most women that have to fight for what they have an unlike her I won't let this town nor the people judge me an not say or do something about it so I'm called crazy!!! Lol. Well I'm not nor is my dear friend. It's called having a hard life. Look around don't you notice all the single moms?( forgive me my friend but I've looked at this post long enough.) You deserve better than what he'll I've watched this town an people put you thru. God Bless You :)
info

Vandergrift, PA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Who is Connie Fox?
Hyserical

Vandergrift, PA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
section eighter wrote:
you should ask her ex's wife
i havent seen sheela foxes car for a while and i heard at shopnsave that she left her husband again so i cant ask her what happened to connie fox because i probaly wont see her again. i bet is has to do with money.
Mee

Vandergrift, PA

#7 Dec 13, 2012
I cannot believe you people and the gossip!!!! Almost every topic on this town site has somebody dissing somebody else. What ever happened to..."Treat others the way you would like to be treated??" Would you like it if your full name was put up on here? Even if it was true? Or are all of ya so perfect that someone could'nt even make anything up that could be believed? Anyway......Who cares?????
Research

Leechburg, PA

#8 Dec 13, 2012
That questions has been asked on many of these comments. But good luck getting an answer. Why don't they just tell the person to their face?? Oh I know that would take courage and honesty.. An well just to flat out say it they are cowards. I know if I knew who they were I would confront them. But for now I just laugh and hope they get a life and stop being miserable ... I have no clue who this fox person is. But how could anyone find that funny??? Sick and miserable people I guess.
Mee wrote:
I cannot believe you people and the gossip!!!! Almost every topic on this town site has somebody dissing somebody else. What ever happened to..."Treat others the way you would like to be treated??" Would you like it if your full name was put up on here? Even if it was true? Or are all of ya so perfect that someone could'nt even make anything up that could be believed? Anyway......Who cares?????
Einnoc

Vandergrift, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Hyserical wrote:
<quoted text>

i havent seen sheela foxes car for a while and i heard at shopnsave that she left her husband again so i cant ask her what happened to connie fox because i probaly wont see her again. i bet is has to do with money.

Saw Sheila with some man in a van today moving furniture outta the house where she lived with hubby so it must be true they arent together anymore u are right
wow wee

Avonmore, PA

#10 Dec 27, 2012
wow...cant believe the shit people post...only in america
dANCER LONNIE

Blairsville, PA

#11 Dec 27, 2012
u wow wee are one big shi7 poster
Mee

Apollo, PA

#12 Dec 28, 2012
wow wee wrote:
wow...cant believe the shit people post...only in america
Actually, only in Saltsburg!!!
shes gone gone gone

Vandergrift, PA

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Einnoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw Sheila with some man in a van today moving furniture outta the house where she lived with hubby so it must be true they arent together anymore u are right
Your right shes done left him and aint ever cominng back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enrollment decline concerns Blairsville-Saltsbu... (Mar '11) 6 hr Joe Friday Just t... 128
havent heard from jimmer (Dec '11) Tue big cheese 22
Saltsburg PTA (Aug '12) Tue Stinky kitty 300
PTA Officers (Apr '14) Oct 18 Magnum PI 40
Football Consolidation Oct 18 tonto two 64
Buczak fails magistrate test (Jan '12) Oct 11 JUST ME 5
new ordinance Sep 27 cass 10
Saltsburg Dating
Find my Match

Saltsburg Jobs

Saltsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saltsburg News, Events & Info