Price was lowered again today.
how low can you go?
dozer guy

Saltsburg, PA

#42 Feb 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Price was lowered again today.
Its going to go for under 50 by the end of next week.
gone

Leechburg, PA

#43 Feb 24, 2012
dozer guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to go for under 50 by the end of next week.
Get the 955 ready to level the POS
Tom Cruze

Wilmerding, PA

#44 Feb 24, 2012
gone wrote:
<quoted text>Get the 955 ready to level the POS
We should have blown that up in my movie.
Marshals Market

Vandergrift, PA

#45 Feb 28, 2012
Who knows wrote:
I hear a different story every other week! Last I heard was that somebody bought the Woodlands gym and was going to convert that into a mini market. Don't know if there is any truth to that or not.
There was some truth to it, They were looking into it. Now they are looking into Marshals. And if the Pumps are in working condition they are going to go ahead and buy it.
Former gym member

Columbus, OH

#46 Feb 28, 2012
The Woodlands gym is a dump. Get some equipment that works and maybe they will have some business. Wilson's gym is much better!
local

Vandergrift, PA

#47 Feb 29, 2012
stop recycling the same rumors. it is nearly impossible to figure out which stories started out with some truth. oh, and by the way ... we SELL things that are for SALE!. it is so irritating reading everyones bad spelling, even worse is reading bad grammar. I really shouldn't expect much for people that went to saltsburg...
schaweet

Leechburg, PA

#48 Feb 29, 2012
local wrote:
stop recycling the same rumors. it is nearly impossible to figure out which stories started out with some truth. oh, and by the way ... we SELL things that are for SALE!. it is so irritating reading everyones bad spelling, even worse is reading bad grammar. I really shouldn't expect much for people that went to saltsburg...
I guess you do not consider the Capitalization Rules as part of grammar? One of the basics is to capitalize the first word of every sentence! Oh how irritating!
NebDeb

Leechburg, PA

#49 Mar 7, 2012
Heard somebody bought Marshal's.. A couple from Tunnelton - Jennifer something?? Anybody know?
tonto moe

Wilmerding, PA

#50 Mar 7, 2012
NebDeb wrote:
Heard somebody bought Marshal's.. A couple from Tunnelton - Jennifer something?? Anybody know?
Yep, building a Super Wallmart.
Tonto Moe Learn to Spell

Charleroi, PA

#51 Mar 7, 2012
It's Walmart not Wallmart. Maybe that's how they spell it in PIXsburgh but not here in Saltsburg.
fake tan fan

Saltsburg, PA

#52 Mar 8, 2012
Tonto Moe Learn to Spell wrote:
It's Walmart not Wallmart. Maybe that's how they spell it in PIXsburgh but not here in Saltsburg.
Spell it how you like, either way we gettinz us a wallmarts, no more trips to delmots to shoplift my hair dye.
letsbfrnk

Blairsville, PA

#54 Mar 8, 2012
whats going in at gabriesons
Sams Club

Charleroi, PA

#55 Mar 8, 2012
Sam's Club will be going there.
fantasy island

Apollo, PA

#56 Mar 8, 2012
Sams Club wrote:
Sam's Club will be going there.
Ya and did ya know their tearing down the fruit market to build a shopping mall. Its true---really.
fantasy island

Apollo, PA

#57 Mar 8, 2012
Tonto Moe Learn to Spell wrote:
You are wrong!!!!! Its called WALLEY WORLD, not WAL MARTS. Everybody knows that--DUH!!!!
Redstoned

Vandergrift, PA

#58 Mar 12, 2012
Hooray!!! Saltsburgers on "People at Walmart" site!!
haha

Bay Shore, NY

#59 Mar 12, 2012
Redstoned wrote:
Hooray!!! Saltsburgers on "People at Walmart" site!!
They're already on the people at walmart site.
Your mom

Belle Vernon, PA

#60 Oct 17, 2012
marshalls market is in the process of being run to the ground after a few months of being re-opened thanks to the b*tch "manager"..."LA URIE".... any opinions on this nasty smut would love to hear them
just me

Leechburg, PA

#61 Oct 17, 2012
I feel the place is wonderful- Stop in see the great staff- get something to eat- get some fuel -and be on your way with a smile-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kvi (Jan '16) Tue Vote Right 156
Saltsburg football Aug 27 Hillarys big b0ner 11
Randy and Amy saga. Aug 26 Josie 7
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) Aug 25 Ugly which 86
the muffie man, the muffie man, the muffie man ... Aug 24 BAM 21
Free backpacks, school supplies,and haircuts Aug 22 D Nuts 10
The foundry update Aug 21 D Nuts 4

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages