First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Anybody know if somebody is going to open the store?
local

Apollo, PA

#2 Dec 29, 2010
i hope Holly is able to open back up. I know if eds so called daughter opens it up i will NOT go there
lerb

Homer City, PA

#3 Dec 29, 2010
who r holly and who is ed
Mess

Leechburg, PA

#4 Dec 30, 2010
I wish they would re-open, but haven't heard anything about it recently. I thought Ed's daughter was a teenager?
local

Apollo, PA

#5 Dec 30, 2010
ed was the owner who passed away and Holly is his fiance. I was talking to one of those guys who was always up there sitting at the table he was telling me about ed's daughter causing some trouble i think she is 19-20
Former Patron

Apollo, PA

#6 Dec 31, 2010
Regardless of all this, I'm sorry to see that Marshall's has closed. That's the end of an era for Saltsburg. Marshall's was always a nice little outpost for the good people of the Loyalhanna Woodlands, as well as Saltsburgers who were heading in that direction, and didn't want to stop at Glassmart because it was too crowded.

Stopping at Glassmart is becoming more and more of a nuisance as time passes. The locals who just stand there and pester the female clerks, and the vapid teenagers lurking in the parking lot, and across the road at "The Tree", make stopping there a real pain in the ass. Throw in the yuppie granola-head crowd from Pittsburgh every weekend, with their Subarus and their gay canoe boats in tow, and it's almost unbearable.

With Marshall's gone, I guess there's no other choice for fuel and convenience. Maybe that guinea in Avonmore has had a good thing going all this time with his gas prices. What's he up to now?$3.60?
Former Customer

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2011
I was wondering if anyone has an update if the store is going to open back up. Last I heard Ed's daughter was going to reopen it at the end of October. Any updates?
Who knows

Leechburg, PA

#8 Nov 25, 2011
I hear a different story every other week! Last I heard was that somebody bought the Woodlands gym and was going to convert that into a mini market. Don't know if there is any truth to that or not.
money money money moneey

Apollo, PA

#9 Nov 25, 2011
Who knows wrote:
I hear a different story every other week! Last I heard was that somebody bought the Woodlands gym and was going to convert that into a mini market. Don't know if there is any truth to that or not.
A mini market would be a winner!
disgusted

Vista, CA

#10 Nov 25, 2011
Who knows wrote:
That would be so ironic.
Jokers

Leechburg, PA

#11 Nov 26, 2011
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>.
That would be so ironic.
Umm.. Not really.
suckerpunch.

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 27, 2011
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>.
That would be so ironic.
Fat.
GANDER

Vandergrift, PA

#13 Nov 29, 2011
I heard from Ike that someone on moween road bought it. He didn't say if it was opening back up.
suckerpunch.

Greensburg, PA

#14 Nov 30, 2011
GANDER wrote:
I heard from Ike that someone on moween road bought it. He didn't say if it was opening back up.
Probably Tom Cruise.
I gots me a new ride

Apollo, PA

#15 Nov 30, 2011
[QUOTE who="suckerpunch."] <quoted text>
Probably Tom Cruise.[/QUOTE]

Ya, he rilly lubs Saltsburg and wants to move heer wif his kin. He told me so at da In last Toosday.
I gots me a new ride

Apollo, PA

#16 Dec 1, 2011
I wanna buy some lottery tickits so i hope they open up rilly soon. I just no I can win me ten thosand dollers Yippeee!!!
you gots you a new ride

Apollo, PA

#17 Dec 1, 2011
AND NO ONE SAID JACK SO SHUT UP.
I gots me a new ride

Apollo, PA

#18 Dec 2, 2011
wel, if i cants git me a tiket at marsshals i gues i have to git one at glassmart. ima gonna win me some money to pay off my new ride.
suckerpunch.

Medina, OH

#19 Dec 2, 2011
I gots me a new ride wrote:
wel, if i cants git me a tiket at marsshals i gues i have to git one at glassmart. ima gonna win me some money to pay off my new ride.
That joke wasn't funny the first time.. Nor the second.. Or even the third. You dumbshit.
Fanatix

Blairsville, PA

#20 Dec 16, 2011
I heard someone at the inn sayin it gonna open in spring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely in the burg 31 min Make you happy 12
male teacher coming onto students in gymnasium 51 min Jayme 2
Mama P's is DISGUSTING! 2 hr Joe 41
News Ex-Blairsville teacher surrenders certification (Dec '07) Mar 24 Ricky d 83
Muderers (Dec '13) Mar 21 Not Again 60
Shop n save employees Mar 19 Wondering 21
Nonprofit looks to restore feed mill, other his... (Oct '15) Mar 19 KORN420 29

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saltsburg Mortgages