Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Je comprends que vous avez contacté votre grand-père. Je crois qu'il a dit de ne pas prendre contact avec lui, pas plus. Il n'est pas sain et ne nécessite pas le drame qui va se produire si vous continuez à appeler. Ne pas continuer à faire cela. Je comprends que Tabitha a communiqué avec vous aussi. Si toutes les manières possibles que je peux la convaincre de porter plainte contre vous, je le ferai de tout mon pouvoir. Je ne veux pas continuer à entendre vos excuses pour la façon dont vous êtes victime de ce qui s'est passé que vous n'avez jamais été victime, les deux filles sont les victimes. Comme tu m'as dit, si vous choisissez de répondre, mais je choisis mes mots avec soin. Ce n'est en aucune façon une menace, harrassement ou ce que vous voulez l'appeler, donc ne vous embêtez pas avec les conséquences juridiques que vous souhaitez afficher. Ce sera tout ce qui va être dit.
Chris

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Or as we say in Saltsburg..........

I understand that you have contacted your grandfather. I think he said not to contact him any more. It is not healthy and does not need the drama will happen if you continue to call. Do not continue to do that. I understand that Tabitha has contacted you. If every possible way I can convince her to file a complaint against you, I will do all in my power. I do not want to continue to hear your excuses for the way you become a victim of what happened that you have never been a victim, the two girls are the victims. As you said, if you choose to respond, but I choose my words carefully. This is in no way a threat harrassement or whatever you want to call it, so do not bother with the legal consequences that you want displayed. It will be all that will be said.
Concerned

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Thanks for being the interpreter Chris!

From what I gather that message is from a relative of the convicted Saltsburg sexual predator. As to why it is on Topix, I don't have a clue.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Concerned, I agree with you on that one. Maybe that relative doesn't have a way to contact that person and decided to use the Topix site to get the point across to stop some sort of nonsense. If you know that predator/person, I would probably get him/her to read that message. Must know French for it to have been posted in French. Might stop some trouble for everyone.
mario lemieux

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I understand that you contacted your grandfather. I believe qu' he said not to get in touch with him, not more. It n' is not healthy and does not require the drama which will occur if you continue to call. Not to continue to do that. I understand that Tabitha communicated with you too. If all the possible manners that I can convince it to carry felt sorry for against you, I will do it of all my power.
Concerned

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

schoolteachersmom wrote:
Concerned, I agree with you on that one. Maybe that relative doesn't have a way to contact that person and decided to use the Topix site to get the point across to stop some sort of nonsense. If you know that predator/person, I would probably get him/her to read that message. Must know French for it to have been posted in French. Might stop some trouble for everyone.
I have no idea who the offender is. I've only been trying to figure out what has been written on here.
Hmm

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I'm sure it has something to do with Swartz. Wouldnt have taken him for a Topix reader though.
Concerned

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hmm wrote:
I'm sure it has something to do with Swartz. Wouldnt have taken him for a Topix reader though.
No, it was from this one, and this one....
"mmm just a quick reply to my private email..."
and one called "Megans Law" that has been taken off of Topix. It all stems from the convicted sexual predator that moved into Saltsburg and I think his mother.
Sun

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was from this one, and this one....
and one called "Megans Law" that has been taken off of Topix. It all stems from the convicted sexual predator that moved into Saltsburg and I think his mother.
I think everyone has the right to know if there is a sexual predator in their neighbor hood and around their children,a person has to be mentally ill and evil to hurt a child in that way.
Concerned

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone has the right to know if there is a sexual predator in their neighbor hood and around their children,a person has to be mentally ill and evil to hurt a child in that way.
Actually, the convicted sexual predator did write in on Topix under the title "Megan's Law",(the one that has disappeared from Topix)and invited the public to review his statistics. By law, the public does have a right to know but you have to look it up on the Megan's Law web site and type in the zip code or town. Which personally I would advise everyone to do just that and type in your home town. You might just be suprised at how many are listed. Seems like EVERY town has a few. I don't know if this is more common now than it was 50 years ago or if is just getting reported now. Either way it SUCKS!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was from this one, and this one....
Good detective work! Posting to make sure everyone is aware and please keep your children safe regardless if their age. Make sure they know who it is and to stay away from him and the neighborhood he lives in. He has one more that he hasn't been charged for.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

And the above name could probably be an alias that he also uses on FB.
wrs104

Blairsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

hey my neighbor is a perv cool site. thanks for the info.
Rumor Has It

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

A list of sex offenders in Indiana County:

http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/SearchResu...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Saltsburg Forum right now

Search the Saltsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug suspect got $9K raise from Westmoreland Co... (May '13) 4 hr Well 194
PTA Officers 17 hr Tori 40
big chuckie Tue Reba 3
Missing Avonmore Man (Jul '13) Tue Reba 21
School starts August 19th really saltsburg Tue Tori 6
fabers resteraunt coming to saltsburg Jul 22 Country Boy 5
construction on bridge Jul 21 lisa t 17
•••
•••