saltsburg military
air force

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Is there any bases or anything around saltsburg?
Saltsburg Pa

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2011
I believe the closest one is in Pittsburgh,it is before you get to the airport.
458th ENG BT

Apollo, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2011
99th RSC by Oakmont. 911th AirForce base towards the airport. Few reserve and national Gaurd within a half hour of Saltsburg.
458th ENG BT

Apollo, PA

#4 Dec 10, 2011
99th RSC by Oakmont, 911th by the airport, and afew Reserve and National Gaurd Units within a hour of Saltsburg.
suckerpunch.

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Is there a lot of training that goes on around here? Cause I've hears stories about people running into a lot of that types of things in the woods.
Area 51 and five eights

Apollo, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2011
[QUOTE who="suckerpunch."]I s there a lot of training that goes on around here? Cause I've hears stories about people running into a lot of that types of things in the woods.[/QUOTE]

Don't tell anybody because this is classified information: The government of Saltsburg (you know, Cookie and the Muirs) are conducting secretive tests to determine the effects of certain chemicals to see if they can alter the brains of Dave and PJ so that they may control their minds and get them to agree to everything they say. Shhhhhhhhh!
I herd it at the inn

Apollo, PA

#7 Dec 31, 2011
Area 51 and five eights wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell anybody because this is classified information: The government of Saltsburg (you know, Cookie and the Muirs) are conducting secretive tests to determine the effects of certain chemicals to see if they can alter the brains of Dave and PJ so that they may control their minds and get them to agree to everything they say. Shhhhhhhhh!
it the trufh.aint no lie. nobody lye at the inn.
Truth Shall Set You Free

Charleroi, PA

#8 Dec 31, 2011
Who needs a new paper when you can get all the news at the inn. Ask any drunk there and you will get the latest lie in Saltsburg. Drunken jerks.
liar liar pants on fire

Apollo, PA

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Truth Shall Set You Free wrote:
Who needs a new paper when you can get all the news at the inn. Ask any drunk there and you will get the latest lie in Saltsburg. Drunken jerks.
piss me off druken jerk...get on my nerves
Brandon

Montgomery, AL

#11 Oct 3, 2012
There are no active duty bases in Pa, The closest base in in New Jersey
PeeJay

Saltsburg, PA

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Thank you Brandon.
Meek

Apollo, PA

#13 Oct 8, 2012
PeeJay wrote:
Thank you Brandon.
What is that Military base on the other side of Pittsburgh that is on the news all of the time because they keep threatening to close it?
Meek

Apollo, PA

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Sorry, my question was answered above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest fan Fri USA 9
yellow cavalier Thu nedenmuller 1
Saltsburg football (Aug '16) Sep 20 Slappy 109
Feed Mill Sep 18 Hank R Ostriger 4
Pine Gardens Apartments (May '16) Sep 15 Randomusername 12
Boosters forum Sep 14 Earl joe 13
Sports center not top 10 Sep 5 Randy 1

Saltsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance