First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DrJ

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2008
The Imperial County Grand Jury Final Reports have been published for 2007-2008. Apparently, Mr. Barrett's complaints did not warrant inclusion. They are wholly missing from the report.

Mr. Barrett, you keep telling people you just want to set SCSD on the legal straight and narrow. You have, however, admitted you hate government, you have a personal score to settle with SCSD, and you are determined to bankrupt the SCSD through outrageous legal expenses. Your true motives and intents are transparent.
Clearly, you only respect the law as YOU interpret it. When it does not serve your purposes or when REAL attorneys or REAL judges oppose you; you throw a childish tantrum, yell obscenities, and accuse those who disagree with your incorrect interpretation of law...of corruption, incompetence, and theft.

Mr. Barrett, you must be exhausted, bearing the burden of being the only honest champion of truth, the only one who understands the law, and the only perfectly righteous man since Jesus.(I am certain you recognize the sarcasm intended.)

In fact, you are NOT an attorney, your motives are NOT legitimate, and your actions do NOT serve the public trust to which you were elected.
Long Time Resident

United States

#22 Aug 1, 2008
I agree with Dr. J -- your motives are clear.
You still have not answered the question placed before you, more than once.
How can you really feel that you can swear into a position to uphold the entity you were ELECTED to and then by your actions appear to be doing everything to destroy it????
I suggest that if your intention is to be reelected you change your pattern of behavior.
Shouting obsenities at fellow Directors at a public forum is not the way to do that. Wasting the Grand Jury's time in reveiwing (and then rejecting) your filings is not the way to do it.
Spending double the amount budgeted for District legal fees is not the way to do it.
You have WHAT(?)15-16 months to change your ways?
I really don't beleive that is possible for you!
observer

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2008
The little man has to big of a ego to change his ways. When he can no longer show his face here Bombay Beach is calling
Long Time Resident

United States

#24 Aug 2, 2008
Observer,
Good comment! Move to an area where no one knows you, tell everyone there they have been doing everything wrong for years (and illegally) then spend all the money available, and then move to a new community.
Mr. Barrett's days are numbered here, but unfortunately, because of him, the District will have to struggle to recover and survive his influx.
The taxes we pay here are nothing compared to the rest of the State of California!
This year of the total amount you pay in property taxes only $280.00 will come back to the District for all of the things you currently receive.
Maybe Mr. Barrett should be spending his time contacting the Imperial County Board of Supervisors and asking what they are doing with the rest of the money they collect from this area and how they are spending it here.
Where is the rest of our money and what are they doing with it?
Mr. Barrett, I'm sure with your 'legal' expertise you can certainly find something that the Imperial County Board of Supervisors is doing wrong -- just who would finance your quest??
The District just cannot afford you any longer!!
observer

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2008
Long Term Resident

That 280 is just for the sewer, All the rest like fire, parks, street lights, and etc are paid with 1% of your property tax. If you pay 1,000 the District gets 10.00 and you are correct a lot of that goes ot lawers because of the little man.
scsd native

Landers, CA

#26 Aug 4, 2008
Long Time Resident wrote:
Observer,
Good comment! Move to an area where no one knows you, tell everyone there they have been doing everything wrong for years (and illegally) then spend all the money available, and then move to a new community.
Mr. Barrett's days are numbered here, but unfortunately, because of him, the District will have to struggle to recover and survive his influx.(snip, snip, snip..)
The District just cannot afford you any longer!!
barrett did that, you 'member that he lost big time in Oceanside, caused them to pay through the nose and then moved his fat arse down here, to "grace" us with his knowledge and presence (j/k)
I hear they need someone on the desert hot springs board, barrett should fit there like a glove, he should contact the city manager asap and see how he can get in.
:P
Adam

Brawley, CA

#27 Jan 19, 2010
hey fat bit/ch leave barret alone. mr barret and I go way back and you just think you can troll him? you are a fat bich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 22
I want to buy cheap land near the salton sea (Nov '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 32
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Imperial County Sheriff's Deputies involved in ... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Salton city 46
the guy who keeps it gangsta Sep '14 Lando 1
Public to comment on predator's residency (May '14) May '14 Heshoulabeenput2d... 1
Another man busted smuggling heroin in shoes (May '14) May '14 karma 1
Salton City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salton City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salton City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:54 am PST