Man sentenced for molesting Covina boy he met online

There are 7 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Man sentenced for molesting Covina boy he met online. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A judge sentenced to prison Wednesday for molesting a 14-year-old Covina boy he met on the Internet, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

undercover brutha

Compton, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2010
sick puppy .
In tears

Whittier, CA

#5 Feb 3, 2010
It does not matter what a teen may be exploring. The fact that the 47 year old {CHESTER} was praying on him wont be taken to kindly by the general population In jail or prison, let alone the sentencing judge.

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

#6 Feb 3, 2010
Does anyone know if the boy was hot?
what

Beverly Hills, CA

#7 Feb 3, 2010
o.k wait a minute, it says the dad became suspicios. So that means that dad knew his 14yr old was hanging around a 47yr old? why would the dad allow his son to hang around someone so old!!! That situation had red flag written all over it.

“Tastes Like Chicken”

Since: Mar 09

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

#8 Feb 3, 2010
I Heart Glendora wrote:
Does anyone know if the boy was hot?
What is your question supposed to be funny? Because it's not.
Deb

Monrovia, CA

#9 Feb 3, 2010
This guy is sick. Thank God he did not come around my kids. You people are not funny. Stop it!
Nicole Gayner

Covina, CA

#10 Feb 3, 2010
Deb wrote:
This guy is sick. Thank God he did not come around my kids. You people are not funny. Stop it!
True, the guy is sick and does deserve to be punished. Unless this kid is mentally challenged, he knew exactly what he was doing. Basically he was prostituting himself out for 'gifts'. Doesn't make it right, but that's the way it was. I bet Dad found out his son was trading his body for prizes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New owners of Captn Jim's in Salton City May 10 Mary Butler 1
Consuelo Falomir Apr '15 Harvey Dent 2
Alarma: Criol Agua Purificada es Tóxico Apr '15 Oscar from Mecca 1
Alarma: Criol Agua Purificada es Tóxico Apr '15 Oscar from Mecca 1
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Apr '15 TMT 23
How do Mecca residents get high speed Internet? Apr '15 mecca760 2
News Heat wave bring more record temperatures in L.A... Mar '15 Jambodave 11
More from around the web

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE