Multiple car crash kills 5 in Dominic...

Multiple car crash kills 5 in Dominican Republic

Posted in the Salton City Forum

MooMoo

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2008
Santo Domingo Five people including a mother, Rae Marie Diaz of Salton City and daughter Alyssa Kristen Diaz of Salton City were killed and two others injured in a multi-vehicle accident on a highway in Southern Dominican Republic. Manny Diaz (THE LAND MAN) survived the crash. Please pray for him. Rae is survived by her daughter Ashley Diaz ( Texas) & son Eugene Diaz (Dominican Republic). Please keep them in your prayers
On a personal note:
Rae & lyssa ( my beautiful baby girl I will miss you so much my heart hurts), I love you both & will miss you both.
Till we meet again. I'll see you in my DREAMS.
Rest In Peace
MY GUARDIAN ANGELS!
Marissa

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2008
My name is Marissa and I taught Alyssa and I am a friend of the family. Who did you get this information from? Are you sure this is true?
D Lechuga

Thousand Palms, CA

#4 Dec 30, 2008
Marissa, I know the family personally, and YES sadly this is true. Rae and Alyssa will be greatly missed. My prayers are with Manny, Eugene & Ashley Diaz
Marissa wrote:
My name is Marissa and I taught Alyssa and I am a friend of the family. Who did you get this information from? Are you sure this is true?
Ashley Diaz

Cypress, TX

#5 Dec 31, 2008
E-mail me your number Marissa, [email protected], my mom had all info and numbers I am trying to get a hold of people,
Marissa wrote:
Philip Delmundo

Henderson, NV

#6 Jan 4, 2009
Hi Ashley. Hope you still remember me. Im your Mom's cousin here in Las vegas, NV. We've been trying to call your Mom before this thing happened. Please send us a mailing address or a contact number. We're going to send a mass card. Thanks. Our prayers are with you, your Dad and Eugene.
Philip Delmundo

Henderson, NV

#7 Jan 4, 2009
My email address is [email protected] Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to buy cheap land near the salton sea (Nov '08) Jul 22 castilloviejo 35
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Jun '17 maryanorvell 26
News Tragic collission near Salton City (Nov '07) May '17 Well Well 29
grocer (Oct '09) Mar '17 Mr parsons 7
New owners of Captn Jim's in Salton City (May '15) Mar '17 Hanks is the mann 2
Wayne Davis Mar '17 Jim banks 2
Why Worry About Legacy? (Aug '09) Feb '17 Jim banks 19

Salton City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salton City Mortgages