Critics say pact is watered down

Nov 16, 2009 Full story: www.recordnet.com

Last week, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and legislative leaders boldly boasted of a deal to overhaul state water policy after years of failure.

Full Story
dany mofo

Brea, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
it appears to me gov. is no longer capable of solving anything. its wasteful manner of spending without change has become the norm. we must encouraged private entities to reap the benefits of rewards for solutions to society problems. politicians & gov. agencies think we citizens work for them
Long Time Resident

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2009
We obviouly do work for the government! The state is increasing our personal income tax to make up for their failure to pay for what they have spent.
The people that some of us have elected to do the job WE sent them to Sacramento to do have failed us and are looking to us to bail them out by taking more money from US to pay for their mistakes!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imperial County Sheriff's Deputies involved in ... (Apr '14) Oct 17 Salton city 46
the guy who keeps it gangsta Sep 30 Lando 1
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Jul '14 jessica 21
Public to comment on predator's residency May '14 Heshoulabeenput2d... 1
Another man busted smuggling heroin in shoes May '14 karma 1
Cytlaly cortez and ahtziry cortez (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rana 1
Citlali Cortez and Ahtziry Cortez (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tribal 1
Salton City Dating
Find my Match

Salton City Jobs

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salton City News, Events & Info