Critics say pact is watered down

Critics say pact is watered down

There are 2 comments on the www.recordnet.com story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Critics say pact is watered down. In it, www.recordnet.com reports that:

Last week, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and legislative leaders boldly boasted of a deal to overhaul state water policy after years of failure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.recordnet.com.

dany mofo

Chino Hills, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
it appears to me gov. is no longer capable of solving anything. its wasteful manner of spending without change has become the norm. we must encouraged private entities to reap the benefits of rewards for solutions to society problems. politicians & gov. agencies think we citizens work for them
Long Time Resident

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2009
We obviouly do work for the government! The state is increasing our personal income tax to make up for their failure to pay for what they have spent.
The people that some of us have elected to do the job WE sent them to Sacramento to do have failed us and are looking to us to bail them out by taking more money from US to pay for their mistakes!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing street sign (Sep '11) Apr 1 SS dudeham 2
Towed out of a parking lot Mar 30 maryanorvell 1
Wake up out there! (May '09) Mar 29 SS dudeham 2
grocer (Oct '09) Mar 29 SS dudeham 9
Capt'n Jims bar open on Fridays at 6:00. (Oct '17) Mar 29 SS dudeham 4
We will be new to Salton Sea (Sep '08) Mar 29 SS dudeham 4
looking for Slab City Love Mar 25 Dan 3

Salton City Jobs

Personal Finance

Salton City Mortgages