Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

U Read Fast

Santa Cruz, CA

#15134 Feb 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I am relaxed and not a miracle worker. What ever. Bigot Dope changed the topic, not me.
Passing the buck eh, how Christian.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15135 Feb 8, 2013
U Read Fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Passing the buck eh, how Christian.
yeah thou shall not pass the buck...the topic here is pot, check the post, it was the denier that wants to talk his puddle of crud theory as if it's a fact.
U Read Fast

Santa Cruz, CA

#15136 Feb 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>yeah thou shall not pass the buck...the topic here is pot, check the post, it was the denier that wants to talk his puddle of crud theory as if it's a fact.
Well.....I will concede that you aren't a product of evolution.
SpedReading

Monrovia, CA

#15137 Feb 9, 2013
What's the rush?
Legalize it

Martinez, CA

#15138 Feb 9, 2013
More money and resources are waisted every year by the taxpayers paying millions to Rambo style deputies jumping out their military helicopters with fancy night vision and hi-tech gadgets playing robo-cop with their boy toys savaging through the mountains to burn some weeds and capture a few illegal immigrants at a time and rarely at that . Most counties and cities are broke and crime increases because man power is reduced and the cities pay these huge monstrous pensions and ridiculous overtime and we are playing Rambo looking for weeds ! God forbid we legalize it and make millions of legal tax revenue to educate youth how unhealthy it is for them . Rather I like the old fashion way get caught smoking it or carrying an illegal amount go to jail where I will pay for their room and board, gym, health benefits and even a court appointed rehab with a criminal record for life ya that makes more sense . California's get your head out you butt and vote yes !
TSA headlines

Monrovia, CA

#15139 Feb 9, 2013
Sorry but pot is still not allowed a official form of ID, yet.

Air line travelers pass through TSA security with utility bills, COSTCO cards as ID.

What about a Libarary card?

Since: Jan 13

Oakley, CA

#15140 Feb 9, 2013
you sound dumb talking to teens like that lolol

Elk Grove, CA

#15141 Feb 9, 2013
U Read Fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.....I will concede that you aren't a product of evolution.
Thank you.
Blood money

Monrovia, CA

#15142 Feb 9, 2013
The whole thing is pretty much the worst nightmare for any woman or child:

a Saudi preacher received a fine of only $50,000 and a short jail sentence after raping and beating his own daughter to death.

Elk Grove, CA

#15143 Feb 9, 2013
Legalize it wrote:
More money and resources are waisted every year by the taxpayers paying millions to Rambo style deputies jumping out their military helicopters with fancy night vision and hi-tech gadgets playing robo-cop with their boy toys savaging through the mountains to burn some weeds and capture a few illegal immigrants at a time and rarely at that . Most counties and cities are broke and crime increases because man power is reduced and the cities pay these huge monstrous pensions and ridiculous overtime and we are playing Rambo looking for weeds ! God forbid we legalize it and make millions of legal tax revenue to educate youth how unhealthy it is for them . Rather I like the old fashion way get caught smoking it or carrying an illegal amount go to jail where I will pay for their room and board, gym, health benefits and even a court appointed rehab with a criminal record for life ya that makes more sense . California's get your head out you butt and vote yes !
That's an old argument that the taxes from it will save the country...My rebuttal is that people will buy it cheaper from the street and if legal, many people more then today will be growing it...who is going to buy it from the quick shop?

Oakley, CA

#15144 Feb 9, 2013
everybody is annoying talking bout that weed is bad its not its a HERB and people are just fine all you guys get hyphy off it saying all kinds of BS and sound stupid people make money and alotta of people have good amazing lifes and still smoke it and that's my dad hes amazing and he does everything he needs to do so stop saying well there gonna be screw ups well how the hell would you know you don't so shoosh

Elk Grove, CA

#15145 Feb 9, 2013
YourGirlShyanne wrote:
everybody is annoying talking bout that weed is bad its not its a HERB and people are just fine all you guys get hyphy off it saying all kinds of BS and sound stupid people make money and alotta of people have good amazing lifes and still smoke it and that's my dad hes amazing and he does everything he needs to do so stop saying well there gonna be screw ups well how the hell would you know you don't so shoosh
Are all herbs safe?
you are the illegal

Gilroy, CA

#15146 Feb 9, 2013
KrazyKyngeKorny wrote:
<quoted text>
And illegal immigration is also illegal. Where does that get us? We have a HUGE population of illegal aliens, and the feds, whose law prohibits them does nothing to stop them.
fyi MEXICANS ARE THE MAJORITY IN CALIFORNIA.SUCK.ON.THAT.
Pannicked

Monrovia, CA

#15147 Feb 9, 2013
With fear running wild and trying to earn the good shooting award and promotion for KILLING something or someone has eneded in 6 of them little buggers being given desk duty and possible demotion or firing from the LAPD.

Panicked LAPD Fire 60+ Rounds at Women in Manhunt for Rogue Cop.

Elk Grove, CA

#15148 Feb 9, 2013
Pannicked wrote:
With fear running wild and trying to earn the good shooting award and promotion for KILLING something or someone has eneded in 6 of them little buggers being given desk duty and possible demotion or firing from the LAPD.
Panicked LAPD Fire 60+ Rounds at Women in Manhunt for Rogue Cop.
It shows they want to kill before they capture, they don't want what he has to say to get out.
FogHorn Fuds

Monrovia, CA

#15149 Feb 9, 2013
Is this the annual 'fudders' meeting?

Because you all sure come up with some pretty stupid reasons to post.

Your so called points of interest are boring.
Bruno24

Belgium

#15150 Feb 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are all herbs safe?
Unsafe herbs, like poisons, are legal.

Only special herbs with medicinal values happen often to be illegal, like cannabis, tabernanthe iboga, and salvia divinorum (illegal in more than a dozen of states).

Guess why.

Elk Grove, CA

#15151 Feb 10, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsafe herbs, like poisons, are legal.
Only special herbs with medicinal values happen often to be illegal, like cannabis, tabernanthe iboga, and salvia divinorum (illegal in more than a dozen of states).
Guess why.
It was a rebuttal that posts the argument that all herbs are safe, therefore make pot legal. Thank you for backing me up.
Triangle

Monrovia, CA

#15152 Feb 10, 2013
Your so called points are boring, go back to the triangled corner.

Oakley, CA

#15153 Feb 10, 2013
dude this shit is better thank ciggs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imperial County Sheriff's Deputies involved in ... (Apr '14) Oct 17 Salton city 46
the guy who keeps it gangsta Sep 30 Lando 1
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Jul '14 jessica 21
Public to comment on predator's residency May '14 Heshoulabeenput2d... 1
Another man busted smuggling heroin in shoes May '14 karma 1
'Joey Junior Ceser' (Aug '11) Dec '13 Kmp 4
Fish Clean Up March 10, 2007 (Mar '09) Oct '13 Senmut 5
Salton City Dating
Find my Match

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salton City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salton City