Salton Sea could become lithium treasure trove

Aug 5, 2010 | Posted by: Imari Love | Full story: polizeros.com

It's baking hot in the summer at the Salton Sea, a large inland salt water lake in California.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2010
dany mofo

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
its amazing, now lithium can be added to list of materials in sea which can help finance & cleanup the largest natural body of water in the state
talipia fish poop = methane gas.
lithium = batteries
algae = bio-diesel fuel
wind,solar,geothermal = alternate fuel (less dependant of arab nations oil)
tourism,camping,fishing,boatin g,flying ultra lites,offroading,hunting,hikin g,birdwatching,real estate & commerce developement. the sea once had more visitors than yosemite. lets cleanup negative images of abandon trailers & rubbish some of which has been rotting for 60 years. OH YEAH, CAMPGROUNDS MARINAS HOTELS GAS STATION RESTAURANTS AND DEVELOPEMENT COULD CREATE THOUSANDS OF JOBS. sounds like a no-brainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 min RiccardoFire 200,577
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Jul '14 jessica 21
Imperial County Sheriff's Deputies involved in ... Jul '14 The people 44
•••
•••

Salton City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••