Saltonwill

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Does anyone know what's happening with The Dome? I went to a potluck on Friday and I was the only person there. Did I go to the wrong door? I went to one last year and I was for sure the only one that showed up. I waited 45 minutes and I ended up bringing the food to Captain Jims and just put it on the bar for everyone.
If the potlucks aren't going to happen, can someone put up a notice somewhere? I am not being critical but I would like to know if someone has informaton about the status of The Dome.
Salton Rocks

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

You must have been at the wrong door, there were about 20 of us there for the potluck.
Saltonwill

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Thanks for the comment. I looked at the calendar and it was totally my mistake. I went on Friday instead of Saturday.

The other time I went it was on the right day and time but I was the only person that showed up.
I'll for sure make the next one at the right time on the right date.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Imperial County was issued at July 23 at 7:52PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Salton City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salton City People Search