Salton Community Services District Mo...

Salton Community Services District Monthly Business Board Meeting 12.18.07 6:30PM

There are 5 comments on the story from Dec 17, 2007, titled Salton Community Services District Monthly Business Board Meeting 12.18.07 6:30PM . In it, reports that:

The December 2007 SCSD Board Meeting will be held Tuesday December 18, 2007 at the District office 2098 Frontage Road Salton City, CA 92275, with open session starting at 7PM.

There is one closed session item on the agenda and the closed session will be held at 6:30PM.

Agenda December 18th, 2007 Agenda

1 Call to Order 6:30PM

2 Roll Call

3 Closed Session Issues: 6:35PM Conference with Legal Council – Pending Litigation, Subdivision (a) of the Government Code Section 54956.9 Name of Case Guzman et. al., v Salton Community Services District et. al., Superior Court Case No. ECV03780

4 Open Session 7:00PM

5 Report of Action Taken in Closed Session

6 Pledge of Allegiance:

7 Public Appearances/ Presentations

8 Public Comments

9 Consent Calendar:

9a Minutes of November 20th, 2007

9b Approve Paying November Legal Bills

9c Last Months "Bills Paid" "Electricity / Water"

9d Last Months Safety Meeting

10 Reports

10a Finance Officers Report LAIF Accounts LAIF Yields Certificates of Deposit

10b General Managers Report

10c Fire Department Report

11 Members of the Board/ Organizations Reports

11a Architectural Committee Report

11b Golf Course / Nature Trail Report

12 Old Business

12a Approve Membership with CSDA Purchase $10,000.00 Death Benefit for Firefighters/FDA

13 New Business

13a Approve Procedure to fill vacant seat on the Board by Director David Urbanoski’s resignation /Secretary

13b Approve Amendment No. 1 to the Engineering Services Proposal for the Salton City WWTP increase the cost to an additional $133,000.00/Mgr.

13c Authorize Manager to Sign Easement Agreement with IID & Holly Corporation/Mgr.

13d Approve Starting Procedure to contact Agencies and receive proposals to place of a Ballot Measure on the November Ballot for funding paid positions on the SCSD Fire Dept./Butler

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

Salton Sea West

Barnesville, OH

#1 Dec 17, 2007
If anyone would like to read all of the "back-up" material that goes with these agenda items you can see them at www.saltonseawest.com

These are EXACTLY the same documents that ALL of the Directors get. This service is free of charge and courtesy of Salton Sea West

"Be informed, Be involved, Be effective"
Not Listening to Hear-say

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2007
Some of the documents the Directors receive are privalaged information -- I hope you are not posting them on your website!
Salton Sea West

Barnesville, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2007
You can hope in one hand and .......well you know the rest of the cleche
Not Listening to Hear-say

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2007
I said 'I hope' only to remind YOU, and all readers that posting ALL information the Directors receive might, in some cases, could be privilaged information (and illegal to share).
You, who is constantly "watchdogging" the District and the legalities can certainly understand that!
Your quote of the cleche that you were referring to is laughable considering how you constantly remind us of the failures of the District and never post anything about the alligations against Director Barrett.
Amazing how that happens. I have seen many postings against each, and every Director and those in management. But nothing I can recall about Director Barrett.
I wonder who this webssite "SaltonSeaWest" belongs too?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist!
Salton Sea West

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2007
Allegations are just that, allegations.

At the "censure" of Director Barrett there was no specific incident(s) mentioned....there was no evidence submitted....and there was no witnesses.

It was just another attempt of the other Directors and management to silence Director Barrett from speaking the truth about all the unauthorized and quite often illegal activities of the SCSD.

BTW- ALL the information on www.saltonseawest.com was obtained through legal means with documentation to back up this fact.

Get over it already "not listening to hear-say"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$100 Starbucks Gift Card FREE (Oct '12) Aug 5 chula 3
dead fish clean-up Jul '15 Drew kline 1
News Sean on Cover of May's Newsmax Magazine (Apr '11) Jun '15 Jolee arguello 2
New owners of Captn Jim's in Salton City May '15 Mary Butler 1
Consuelo Falomir Apr '15 Harvey Dent 2
Alarma: Criol Agua Purificada es Tóxico Apr '15 Oscar from Mecca 1
Alarma: Criol Agua Purificada es Tóxico Apr '15 Oscar from Mecca 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salton City Mortgages