Can't Take This Down ,SCSD
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2007
$18,000,000 illegal impact fee voided.....$25,000 dollars in back overtime pay paid to current and former employees...I'll take the blame for those any day.
SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2007
Did Elliot Ness work with Al Capone?
Imari Love

AOL

#23 Oct 21, 2007
I'll agree that it's sad they can't work together, but its hard to work with people when they have betrayed trust. The question is how to fix that and move forward...

In-fighting, lying, and ego's are not gonna help in this matter.

I wish there was a way for all involved to leave their crap at the door, roll up their sleeves and get down to the job at hand of working towards moving the SCSD Community forward.

Here's to wishing.
SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#24 Oct 22, 2007
"Until the SCSD Regime stops pulling all it's illegal and devious activity there will be no peace in this town", thus said the Lone Ranger...."Highho Silver, Away"
Imari Love

AOL

#25 Oct 22, 2007
V for Vendetta:
People should not be afraid of their Governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people.
Imari Love

AOL

#26 Oct 24, 2007
FYI:

the SCSD has for the convenience of those who are displaced by the SoCal Fires offered free WIFI access so you can get your emails, update your information, and see how the area is doing.

bring your laptop wifi enabled, park in the parking lot, and your good to go.

Also, the Salton City Library has Internet Computers and will be open this Friday. They are in the same building the SCSD office is.
SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2007
Thanks Imari for passing on the WIFI information that I had posted at the district office. It's good to see that the highspeed satellite service that I secured for the district is helping the public.
Imari Love

AOL

#28 Oct 24, 2007
Ah yes, the all power wizard of oz speaks... I'm sure you still hiding behind that curtain on that box. You probably still have a back door access to the SCSD's Computers.
SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#29 Oct 24, 2007
Do I have a back door access do the SCSD computers?...Sure don't, the district lost it's free tech support when they tried to EXHORT copyrighted material from the wife and I......at a cost of $12,000 to the taxpayers...Guess it's my fault for standing up to a government that tries to steal property from its' citizens...
Imari Love

AOL

#30 Oct 24, 2007
Yes I'm sure your pockets are full of the peoples money Director you get some every month
SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#31 Oct 24, 2007
Yep,$100 a month to listen to your lies Imari...let's see... hummm...that'd be about 50 cent per lie...

you are quite a piece of work Imari...and we all know exactly what a piece of I'm talking about.

This is the last word.
Imari Love

AOL

#32 Oct 25, 2007
Yes Director Barrett I'm privy to your investigation of me and the character assassination that you started well over 18 months ago. It's also one of the reasons the SCSD got sued a few years back, Director Butler pulled the same crap a few years ago.. and the SCSD lost $$$ because of it. It's a very slippery slope your on Director Barrett, you may want to readjust your footing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to buy cheap land near the salton sea (Nov '08) Jul 22 castilloviejo 35
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Jun 27 maryanorvell 26
News Tragic collission near Salton City (Nov '07) May '17 Well Well 29
grocer (Oct '09) Mar '17 Mr parsons 7
New owners of Captn Jim's in Salton City (May '15) Mar '17 Hanks is the mann 2
Wayne Davis Mar '17 Jim banks 2
Why Worry About Legacy? (Aug '09) Feb '17 Jim banks 19

Salton City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salton City Mortgages