What do we do with Director James G B...

What do we do with Director James G Barrett now?

Created by RECALL JAMES G BARRETT on Nov 8, 2007

243 votes

Click on an option to vote

RECALL JAMES G BARRETT NOW!!!

wait 2 yrs and hope he loses

Give him enough rope

let him do Torri's strategy

Let him show his foolishness.

Let him play lawyer badly!

He gets a life, and MOVE out

We help him MOVE out!!@!

sensitivity training 4 him

Send him to finishing school

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AKA SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#44 Feb 18, 2008
The term the Grand Jury used was "unsubstantiated".

It had to do with an Ordinance the PEOPLE passed back in 2005 that prohibited Sewer Construction Fund money from being used on anything except for sewer construction.

In 2007 the General Manager bought a $250,000 "Sewerjet" truck out of sewer construction money and let the sewer maintenance department use it at will...this IS A CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE GRAND JURY SAID.

It'd be interesting to find out what the GM actually told the Grand Jury about the Sewerjet's usage. Did he acknowledge that sewer maintenance was using it? Or did he spin some yarn and mince words and facts?

And as far as people wanting a Board that works together, that is a laugh and a half...Why would the public want 5 Directors breaking the law when only 3 or 4 are needed to do it!

I'd really like to know how I'm holding the Community hostage when I am in the minority on the Board? You really have a twisted concept of reality "attendee".
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#45 Feb 18, 2008
It speaks but makes no sense what so ever, must be Barretitus! I'm sure they make a pill for that.
Salton City Homeowner

AOL

#46 Feb 19, 2008
OMG who made this little survey up? I don't know any of you and have never attended any of your meetings, Thank God!. This is more childish than being in a chat room
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#47 Feb 19, 2008
So how did you find our lil Community online?

If you've never been to a meeting maybe you should attend and you'd know why all the stuff you have read is here.
Salton City Homeowner

AOL

#48 Feb 21, 2008
Why would I want to attend this circus when the fair is just down the road?
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#49 Feb 21, 2008
then don't moan and complain about what you read here if you not willing to educate yourself as to why it's happening.

United States

#50 Feb 21, 2008
If you want to educate yourself all you need to do is look in the first two rows of a SCSD Board Meeting for the "Troll" and listen to her whisper into peoples ears just like Gollum in the Lord of the Rings Books.

Or go to:

http://www.saltonseawest.com/parody%20caricat...
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#51 Feb 21, 2008
Your such an a**hole Director Barrett IMSHO. But I guess your running scared now.

Hide behind your keyboard, you spinless, gutless worm.. bet you wouldn't say that to her face, she might turn you into a cockroach.... oh wait, someone beat her to it.

United States

#52 Feb 22, 2008
Everybody knows who I am....seems like your the one hiding behind a keyboard...

Show yourself you coward
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#53 Feb 22, 2008
LOL

Maybe I'm one residing in your head.

Oh, I've seen what you do to people that disagree with you Jimbo. I like our "relationship" just the way it is.

United States

#54 Feb 22, 2008
Your worthless AND weak (and a Bum)
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#55 Feb 23, 2008
Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo... you shouldn't talk about your wife like that.

I'm a very prominent person on the West Shores, that should keep you guessing for at least two weeks. Rattle your brain Jimbo, cause you've been so wrong before in your accusations.

You should count to ten before you open your mouth and talk, you'd look less the fool if you did.

Now I have to run, I have a major land deal happening outside of Salton City, and I can't be late.
SCSD Meeting Attendee

AOL

#56 Feb 24, 2008

Director Barrett is stealing peoples nicknames and writting under them. See by the location. If its from MO or IL, it's Director Barrett.

“Don Holland- journalist”

Since: Feb 08

Salton City, CA

#57 Feb 24, 2008
Yes, he told me last night he was going to do this crap to get even with all of you.
MooMoo

United States

#58 Apr 8, 2008
Worth saving SHUT UP you dont know what the hell your talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earthquake: 3.5 quake strikes near Borrego Spri... Aug 9 LSMFT 1
News Magnitude 5.2 earthquake rattles Southern Calif... Jun '16 okimar 1
News As California's Largest Lake Evaporates, A Coun... May '16 Three Psyche 3
Consuelo Falomir (Apr '15) Nov '15 Harvey Dent 3
$100 Starbucks Gift Card FREE (Oct '12) Aug '15 chula 3
dead fish clean-up (Jul '15) Jul '15 Drew kline 1
New owners of Captn Jim's in Salton City (May '15) May '15 Mary Butler 1

Salton City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance