Salton city homes for sale

Posted in the Salton City Forum

Sean

Irvine, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2009
I am an out of towner considering buying a house in Salton City.I always find myself coming back to Borrego Springs and Salton ever since my grandmother's wish to have her ashes scattered in the desert over 10 years ago.I feel a quiet powerful energy in this area.Salton city seems to offer quite a few cheap houses ,many are new.I would love to be able to buy one.I have heard rumors of shoddy building construction.I'm coming out this weekend,could anyone offer me some advice about this? thanks
Robert

Gnarp, Sweden

#2 Mar 26, 2009
im also interested in buying a house or some land
around Salton sea.
please email me at
robert66@tyfonmail.se
thanks
Robert
Juan

AOL

#3 Apr 14, 2009
I recently bought a home in the Vista Del Mar area of the Salton Sea.
I work in the Los Angeles area, and come home Friday after work, and head back to L.A. sunday evening. It takes me about 3 hours each way, but its like going on vacation every weekend. All of my neighbors are good hard working people, transplants and we all watch out for each other. Like yourself I feel a strong urge to go home everyday. I am amazed at the tranquility and peacfulness that I feel when I go home.
Don't believe what eveyone tells you about the area, for they do not live here. Only yourself can judge whether you will like it here or not.
Salton Sea Resident

Penn Yan, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2009
One local RE Agent is LaVon her number is 7 6 0 3 9 4 4 5 5 3 most homes are starting out at 42900.00 now they were 219000.00 3 years ago
Salton Sea Resident3

United States

#6 Apr 16, 2009
MR BARRETT, HAS A SOUR GRAPES ATTITUDE. HE IS A TROUBLE MAKER AND MOST OF THE TIME HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT. HE LIKES TO HEAR HIMSELF SPEAK ON THINGS HE NO'S NOTHING ABOUT..
Salton Sea Vacations

San Diego, CA

#8 Jun 21, 2009
I agree, Mr. Barrett is true/.
AKA SCSD Director Barrett

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2009
Ostriches
ktorres

Woods Cross, UT

#10 Jul 6, 2009
I too have been looking in the Salton City Area. You do need to be careful. Alot of them seem to have problems. I'm investigating why so many have black mold on the walls. There also seems to be termites, and settling issues. The cheaper home are cash sales and will need repairs. Some more than others. Make sure you do your home work and remember it gets to 120 degrees it was 117 Sunday July 5th. Hope to see you there.
geia

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Jul 17, 2009
you're all living on the san andreas fault line for gods sake. Mr barrett is right, ostriches!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 22
I want to buy cheap land near the salton sea (Nov '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 32
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Imperial County Sheriff's Deputies involved in ... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Salton city 46
the guy who keeps it gangsta Sep '14 Lando 1
Public to comment on predator's residency (May '14) May '14 Heshoulabeenput2d... 1
Another man busted smuggling heroin in shoes (May '14) May '14 karma 1
Salton City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salton City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salton City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:05 am PST