Are You Goin To Vote NOV. 6, 2007 SCSD BOARD ?

Created by wrenchhand9 on Oct 11, 2007

48 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES !

NO !

Not Worth The Effort !

I Want A Change !

SCSDBoard Is Doing Great Job !

Board Is Somewhat O.K. !

Board Is doing Poor Job !

Since: Apr 07

Salton City

#1 Oct 11, 2007
It is time for new blood. People that will work for the Community. not Pet Projects, Honesty is needed with the people. The bickering and arguing need to Stop! I would also vote that the Board is doing a poor job.
SCSD Director Barrett

Barnesville, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2007
Question for you wrenchhand9.

If the board has 3 directors that can't seem to follow the law and are bent on keeping secrets from the people and who are thus constantly attacking a director because he is being honest by exposing the districts immoral and illegal activity to the public, then who is actually the root cause of the bickering and arguing?

To read more about the SCSD's immoral and illegal activity go to www.saltonseawest.com

Since: Apr 07

Salton City

#3 Oct 12, 2007
My answer to your question.
I understand that that you have been censured by the Board.I am aware that an ATTY. is present@ meetings because of your actions.
Well good for you!The censure was wrong! The Atty. being present,well that's a bit of overkill. The BOARD did this before then let him go because of the expence.So now, if the ATTY. is worth being there,the way other members better watch out cause this just might backfire on them. Is he worth the money being spent to sit there? Is he just working for the people of SCSD? Or is he working for the ones that brought him in?
We are all supposed to be grown adults. Insted, Management and the Board are acting like little kids on a playground and kicking you out of the sand box and won't let you play with their toys.
Being as smart as they are it is costing, WE THE PEOPLE,tax dollars.SMART?Thanks for the tax hike it's being well spent! just in case SCSD, I was being SARCASTIC, not complememting!
EYES AND EARS

Idyllwild, CA

#4 Oct 12, 2007
Wrenchhand9, I will vote for the performance of the SCSD. They know they are doing a POOR Job at best. They are just too ignorant to admit their mistakes and instead of correcting them properly they try and cover them up. Digging a deeper hole and it is starting to colaspe on them. No shoring will help them.
Imari Love

AOL

#5 Oct 12, 2007
Too bad all the seats are not up for election

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What type of business are lacking in the Salton... (Sep '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 22
I want to buy cheap land near the salton sea (Nov '08) Dec 7 Samfromflorida 32
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Imperial County Sheriff's Deputies involved in ... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Salton city 46
the guy who keeps it gangsta Sep '14 Lando 1
Public to comment on predator's residency (May '14) May '14 Heshoulabeenput2d... 1
Another man busted smuggling heroin in shoes (May '14) May '14 karma 1
Salton City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salton City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salton City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salton City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 pm PST