Janet and James Posey
Lynne

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Mar 19, 2009
Has these two been arrested yet for falsifying their youngest child's birth certificate?
Cassie

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Mar 20, 2009
I called the sheriff's office, if they have been arrested they are already let go. As of today they are not in jail.
Cassie

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Mar 20, 2009
By the way how did they falsify a birth certificate?
Lynne

Sioux Falls, SD

#4 Mar 20, 2009
The youngest baby is named Gabriella, her birthmom is Jessica Patterson, Jessica has a dd named Jojo (nick name). Jessica gave birth to the baby and then put James Posey's name as the father on the birth certificate. James IS NOT the father. You can go here and check out other info.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chase-ks/TEP3...

There is alot of reading to do, but you will be able to see where Janet implicates herself as well as what others have to say.

Happy reading!
Cassie

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Mar 20, 2009
I read all of that. It was a lot of reading. Some of it didn't make sense to me. On the first post it is an announcement of adoption. What I didn't understand is if the adoption was final. And if it wasn't why put it online like it is.

Also, how could she steal from her father-in-law. That is so sorry.
Lynne

Sioux Falls, SD

#6 Mar 21, 2009
My sources have told me that the adoption is not finalized.
Cassie

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2009
Is the adoption open or closed? You do know they can go to a different attorney and re-do the adoption process. Or they could settle with only one having complete custody.
Lynne

Sioux Falls, SD

#8 Apr 2, 2009
Bmom lives with them. So it is open. Wonder if the birthdad knows what is going on?
Would be a shame if adoption goes through because everyone in authority knows what is going on.
Cassie

United States

#9 Apr 9, 2009
What should be done then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saltillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless girl 2 min really 2
Madson 4 hr Sassy 2
News Dennis Seid: Prettying Tupelo's gateway a start 4 hr Truth 62
booneville mayor calls out Tupelo 5 hr BPD 5
Chris Jones 6 hr Friend 5
Size? 6 hr murry 93
News Tupelo utility customers to get deposit interes... 7 hr Pennies Back 1

Saltillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance