taking out the trash!!!!!!!

taking out the trash!!!!!!!

Posted in the Salt Rock Forum

Anonymous
#1 Jun 15, 2012
for those who know there is alot of drugs being sold in holiday park! if you read this you probably know who im talking about, but its time to take a stand and do something about this cause its a real bad problem. ive made a few calls and well see what happens in a few days when the boys in blue roll in and put this person away for a long time they already have her number its just a matter of time now and i cant wait but set back a laugh i just feel sorry for the kids maybe they will be better off with someone who cares about kids and not just have them around and pretend to care cause if they did they wouldnt deal drugs in front of her innocent kids! so the junkies need to be takin out too as well as the dealers to be put with the rest of the trash!!!!!!i
mean jean

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2012
I am glad somebody has finally made the call.maybe this is the start of a huge clean up,15 years ago it was a decent place to live,now i want allow my boys to visit their cousins over in that park.
whatever

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2012
better look at Brian Smith who is a theft and a drug dealer
white jeep

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2012
How do you figure Brian is a drug dealer? That's funny! He is no thief either!
white jeep

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
See what I mean whatever? You always bash Brian in all the forums......grow some balls and say it to his face. Just get your bigboy panties on and tell him to his face. Chicken!
whatever

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2012
i do beleive he was convicted for his crimes and served time or probation for them and this isn`t bashing it`s a true statement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Parks, Skate Parks and Rec Centers, OH MY... (Feb '15) 1 hr Seesaw 9
Dustin Wheeler 20 hr SKoontz 15
Roy Black (Jun '14) 21 hr Ridge 10
Sammons 21 hr Carter 21
Summer manley (Oct '14) Fri this chick 6
Wondering Thu Just Wondering 1
speedway Rt60 Thu rastame 5

Salt Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance