the girls at salt rock fas chek
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#62 Nov 25, 2011
fas chek employee wrote:
just so everyone knows, there are a lot of pieces of crap out there who love to criticize the people who are willing to work. i love my job at fas chek, and not just because my dad owns the place. i love (almost) everyone who comes in there and everyone who works there. and to the woman who is talking about me flirting with her husband, no thanks. i just like to be friendly to bring people back and shop at our store. i am not a skank, i make great money at the store and i can support myself without foodstamps or help from the government. i don't sleep around. i have a very loving boyfriend who i come home to every night and i am very content. i know i never where short that lets my crotch hang out and i cover myself up because i know there are very nasty men out there, believe me, i know. i'm so sick and tired of people who can't get over themselves. you really need to get a life!
Someone really pissed you off !!! I can't imagine anyone putting you girls down for working there. Fas chek is no different than working in a pizza place. Can't see why a woman would accuse you of flirting with her man if you treated him no different than anyone else!
fas chek employee

Branchland, WV

#63 Nov 25, 2011
look i don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic, but yes, it does piss me off when a woman is so insecure about herself that she thinks an 18 year old girl is trying to hit on her husband. it's rediculous and they need to realize that if a man wanted someone else, they wouldn't have married them in the first place.
ummm

West Hamlin, WV

#64 Nov 26, 2011
Wouldn't pay attention what ppl said.... So wouldnt get all upset! Maybe they were not talking bout you that flirted with the married guy!! I know everytime I'm in there, seems to b a new girl!!
im the one hes seein

United States

#65 Nov 27, 2011
Neutral wrote:
One of the managers named Cody is being cheated on by the girl hes been seeing. I saw her and another man and two children at applebees today and they were all flirty and chatty. I dont know her personally but I dont think its right.
So u have seen me at applebees.....hmmm....when was this??? Before you start things u might wanna get ur facts straight before you start callin people out. Who are you??? Are u one of the ones that wanted him and couldn't have him??? Get over yourself and stop tryin to cause problems!!!
HIS WIFE

United States

#66 Nov 29, 2011
No response......sweet
Timmy Dalles

AOL

#67 Dec 1, 2011
drunkone wrote:
oh hell no. i am not from lincoln county or salt rock. i am from barboursville born and breed. don't insult me, no one ask about me so you look stupid, you are from salt rock aren't you? skank.
Yeah Lincoln County and Barboursville squaters are all the same..I truly feel sorry for them because they wake up everyday feeling helpless.
nogood

United States

#68 Dec 1, 2011
He was doin me to, but he sux at sex!
mygirl

United States

#69 Dec 1, 2011
I like the little girl workin GF she could ride me anytime!
why

Huntington, WV

#70 Dec 1, 2011
Why are you people of Fas Check letting these people live in your heads, rent free?
Best thing to do is ignore the idiots, they'll go away. All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire. I shope @ FC all the time and have for 20 years. The girls that work there are fine people.. they come in n do the job they were hired to do, after that what ever it is they do or don't do is noones business!
They are on their personal time. Don't like them, then don't go in there-- plain and simple.
People like Drunkone, especially, has NO ONE figured out he/she is nothing but a trouble maker that goes on EVERY forum site and makes some kind of deurogatory comment! IT has no life! Ignore the fool!
YOU know what the truth is and that's all that matters-- don't let these white trash losers, get into your head!
HIS WIFE

United States

#71 Dec 2, 2011
nogood wrote:
He was doin me to, but he sux at sex!
Who's he???
nogood

United States

#72 Dec 2, 2011
HIS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Who's he???
Cody!
HIS WIFE

United States

#73 Dec 2, 2011
nogood wrote:
<quoted text>
Cody!
When was this??? Who are u???
1 post removed
Neutral

United States

#75 Feb 9, 2012
WOW so it seems that cody and HIS WIFE are doing dirt!!! Must be a match made in heaven. Hahaha
customer

Rupert, WV

#76 Feb 21, 2012
i receive very good and polite service from all of the ladies there with the exception of the old lady with short light hair. and the young skinny dark haired girl. they have both been very rude and disrespectful to me for no reason. i do not know either of them other than from being a customer there, but they did not act like descent people. only these two did i have problems with though. the big girl is especially friendly. i think if more people would give their honest input on these things, then this site would be useful instead of just being trash that you cannot take seriously. just my honest input.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Ellis 3 min Adam 3
Bacon Bits or Bacon 13 min The Last Warrior ... 5
Jason Adkins 57 min Sadie 1
Needle junky (Dec '13) 1 hr Sadie 25
Who's the old guy at the reservoir? 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 13
Ironic 2 hr U R THE Ultimate ... 17
Brandon S 2 hr maddy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Rock Mortgages