house that burnt on rt 10

house that burnt on rt 10

Posted in the Salt Rock Forum

jim bob

Mount Lookout, WV

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Saw the house fire on rt 10 last night? What happened, who's was it, saw salt rock FD was late in this one too!!
omg

Ashford, WV

#2 Feb 15, 2013
They had to call west Hamlin to help
omg

Ashford, WV

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Where bouts was it on rt 10
Hmm

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Ok for one it wasn't a house. An two it was valentines day an usually on that day husbands an boyfriends have there wives an girlfriends out to eat. Third if you had your facts straight you would know that salt rock an west Hamlin run calls together an mutual aid. So for the fact that no one was at the station babysitting an had there wives out on valentines day an was at the station in 5 mins from Barboursville.. Well I think is pretty damn good so before you wanna start find out what burnt an why both stations was there, I think that would be a good idea! An the persons property that was damaged was very proud of them boys!
oh

Mount Lookout, WV

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Ok for one it wasn't a house. An two it was valentines day an usually on that day husbands an boyfriends have there wives an girlfriends out to eat. Third if you had your facts straight you would know that salt rock an west Hamlin run calls together an mutual aid. So for the fact that no one was at the station babysitting an had there wives out on valentines day an was at the station in 5 mins from Barboursville.. Well I think is pretty damn good so before you wanna start find out what burnt an why both stations was there, I think that would be a good idea! An the persons property that was damaged was very proud of them boys!
So it wasn't the house on fire?? I drove by and saw all the smoke and assumed it was the house. Just glad to hear it wasn't:)
Hmm

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
No it wasn't a house. An no one was hurt very glad of that!
what do u think

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 16, 2013
It was a garage. How did the fire start?
Owner of the Garage

Branchland, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I want to thank each and everyone from the fire department. If it wasn't for them it could have Thbeen alot worse we could have lost our home. Stop bashing the men and women who takes their time out to help others! One of those men came to help was out celebrating Valentines Day and left his food that was already order and he had to pay and never got eat it.
I agree

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 18, 2013
You guys need to get off your butts and go volenteer instead of on her bashing the fire dept and the men and women who serve it .....shame on you !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midland wrestling (Feb '14) 11 min okk 50
Chesapeake laying off? 38 min scared 1
cmhs great school!!!!! 2 hr true 14
overdose 3 hr Snoop Dov 5
Corie Creamens??? 5 hr Tom Clark 2
tosha linville 5 hr Tom Clark 53
What about Amanda May what's everyone think (Aug '14) 19 hr ChinaDoll81 20
More from around the web

Salt Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE