Next Last
Cracker

Brea, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2009
What do you all think of him?
crazy

Morehead, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2009
he is something u don't want to mess with... right now he is in jail for stilling sh*&...and he is a BIG pill head...
Amanda Faye

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Phillip is a great person he wouldn't do anything to hurt no one he is very sweet and a great boyfriend yeah he has made mistakes but haven't we all...no ones perfect not even him but at least he don't try to act like it.. He's very honest and respectful to everyone.....and he's not a pill head if he was he wouldn't be tryin to help himself,pill heads don't help themselves...so if u have sumhing to say then do it to his face unless ur scared....I love Phillip to death and I'm not gunna set around n let ppl talk about him .....he's a good person leave him alone.....I love U Philip
dumbass

Cleveland, GA

#4 Jan 13, 2010
offcourse you do . Cause he was the only guy left that acually didnt mind to get anymore deseases.
phillip

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2010
why dont you get a life mother$$ckerand leave amanda alone she dont have deseases your just mad cause your not hittting it you stupit bastard get a life peace out loser
maria

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2010
phillip learn to spell please
john

West Liberty, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2010
phillip is a little skinny pu4sy and always has been he has aids
Happy

Morehead, KY

#10 May 1, 2010
i heard he has aids to ppl like that should have a huge BEWARE sign they always have to wear.. LOL
millie

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 May 2, 2010
one time i farted while eric was doing me and he loved it he wanted me to eat beans every night.
Lora

Versailles, KY

#12 May 4, 2010
Happy wrote:
i heard he has aids to ppl like that should have a huge BEWARE sign they always have to wear.. LOL
You're such a loser.. put ur name on here
just me

Morehead, KY

#13 May 5, 2010
he aint nuthin but a liar and a thief. dont leave nuthin layin you want to keep...cause it wont last long
Happy

Hiawassee, GA

#14 May 7, 2010
Lora wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a loser.. put ur name on here
Nope sorry don't have to !! haha
kit

Morehead, KY

#15 May 12, 2010
maria wrote:
phillip learn to spell please
back the f*&k off
kit

Morehead, KY

#16 May 12, 2010
john wrote:
phillip is a little skinny pu4sy and always has been he has aids
you want to talk sh*t you might be the one to have aids...
kit

Morehead, KY

#17 May 12, 2010
every body want to talk sh*t about Phillip but will u caom and say this sh*t to his face.... soooos what are u to pu*sy to come and say it to his face.... i have seen nobody do it yet
xxx

Morehead, KY

#18 May 12, 2010
does Bath County schools not teach people to spell!!!
travis

Morehead, KY

#19 May 12, 2010
yea but they dont teach us to spread rumors like some of u a**holes
xxx

Morehead, KY

#20 May 12, 2010
het a^^hole I am one of the only people that have taken up for half the people these queers have started rumors on. Including you Travis. If you hadnt noticed it was the rumor starter here that I was raggin on dummy
xxx

Morehead, KY

#21 May 12, 2010
oh my bad... I guess the person I was raggin on was takin up for phillip...too bad
ur nightmare

Morehead, KY

#22 May 23, 2010
well to all the people that want to run your mouth on phillip i will bet that none of you p*ssy a**holes will even step toe to toe with him and not take an a** beating. i have known phillip for years i use to run around with him and no he doesnt have aids even tho he hangs around peewee that is a rat cause i have seen the papers in him but anyways i dare you p*ssy b*tches that want to hate on someone that does a couple of pills that isnt a big deal cause i do them too and dont be hatin on travis either cause u know you cant beat his a** either so if u have any balls at all you will tell the sh*t to their faces or me one cause i scared of none of you hatin punk b*tches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 137,720
Bynam Brooks 2 hr knows 3
nothin is worth losing your soul over 2 hr PRP89 2
Marissa conkright 3 hr obviously 4
Wild Wild West (Jan '13) 5 hr Rev Wright 953
Phil Rison 5 hr Deray 438
Robby Mynhier 6 hr Just wondering 1
More from around the web

Salt Lick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]