coby

Frenchburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

How many women do you know who cheat with married men.They don't care if he has a family or not.They use the man to take care of their kids,they have their kids call him daddy.this is sick.you can find a cheep w***e anywhere.
parker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

coby wrote:
How many women do you know who cheat with married men.They don't care if he has a family or not.They use the man to take care of their kids,they have their kids call him daddy.this is sick.you can find a cheep w***e anywhere.
nothing new about this.
CHEAT

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

coby wrote:
PENNY MURPHY,DARLENE DRAKE,KATHY BLAIR,TANYA CONKWRIGHT,
even worse

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

You know what's even worse? A married man that cheats with women!! It takes two. A woman can't just go out and grab a man and decide she's going to have an affair with him whether he likes it or not, it's usually the man that makes the first move. Don't trash just the woman that's cheating with him, trash the EXTREME TRASH that's cheating to start with.
If a man is married, he shouldn't even put himself out there for a woman to cheat with him to start with.
And for the women out there cheating with them, If they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you. Don't settle for a miserable excuse for a man that would cheat on the wife he made a commitment to and had children with and you won't keep getting hurt by them. Have some self respect. You apparently already fell for one once or you wouldn't have a truckload of kids with different dads then cry "why do they always leave me". It's simple, you keep picking the same kinds.
But, everyone else, stop crying about the women who cheat with the married men, start making the married men live up to their commitment and not cheat with everyone they can find.
hello

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

even worse wrote:
You know what's even worse? A married man that cheats with women!! It takes two. A woman can't just go out and grab a man and decide she's going to have an affair with him whether he likes it or not, it's usually the man that makes the first move. Don't trash just the woman that's cheating with him, trash the EXTREME TRASH that's cheating to start with.
If a man is married, he shouldn't even put himself out there for a woman to cheat with him to start with.
And for the women out there cheating with them, If they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you. Don't settle for a miserable excuse for a man that would cheat on the wife he made a commitment to and had children with and you won't keep getting hurt by them. Have some self respect. You apparently already fell for one once or you wouldn't have a truckload of kids with different dads then cry "why do they always leave me". It's simple, you keep pickiabsolutely right !ng the same kinds.
But, everyone else, stop crying about the women who cheat with the married men, start making the married men live up to their commitment and not cheat with everyone they can find.
amen!!!! first off let me say if they cheat with you theyll cheat on you next if woman dont set standards for themselves then they can expect trash cum on ladies its 2011 expect more settle for nothing !!!!!!!if theyre worth your time make them prove it !!!!!!!it takes less time to have sex then it does to make love .....u pick how ur times spent !!!!!!!
faithful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

montey hale as long as she doesnt smile,and show those rotten snags.
shew

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Both are cheap and need to be thrown out of any decent home. Let the trash live their lives together and leave everyone else alone
i know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

joanna curtis,preston ky
as usual

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

as usual DONNA DICKERSON that runs the consignment shop in saltlick. shes married n isnt happy so she destroys other ppls marriages n relationships. u all take up for her but if u do u aint no better. im sick of ppl taking up for her
who

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

as usual wrote:
as usual DONNA DICKERSON that runs the consignment shop in saltlick. shes married n isnt happy so she destroys other ppls marriages n relationships. u all take up for her but if u do u aint no better. im sick of ppl taking up for her
whose did she destroy
as usual

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

dont you mean which one?
Anonymous

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

hey my x will sleep with every man she meets and she has no problem haveing sex with married men or women then she blams it on her childhood and if a man is married wow does she force it she is still married and she is still banging every dude she meets and she wiil take money for it all your money
LETTING YOU KNOW

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

ELLEN BROWN IS SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN SHE CHEATED ON THE OTHER GUY SHE WAS WITH SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED THEN SHE DONE HIM LIKE SHIT YOU BETTER WATCH TOPIX SHE WILL GET YOURS TO IF SHE CAN TRALIER PARK TRASH THATS ALL THEY ARE OVER THERE WAYNE WAS VERY GOOD TO HER JUST ASK HIS FAMILY WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT SHE COULDNT GET IS MONEY EVERY MONTH SHE LEFT HIM FOR SOME DUMD ASS
ebrown

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

slander, slander saving this for the judge too!
hate

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

thats good because i got it on tape where you called me bad names to thats what stated it you can go on with your life but you know you cheated on me one trash needs another one
glad

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

if you can go on with your life knowing you hurt me and cheated on me then go ahead i am done with you i will fine me someone else that will be there for me you wasnt i do love you but you know what you done all i want you better not talk to me when you see me just trun head at like you dont know me then things will be fine i will not be your friend i cant you could have told me that you was seeing someone else in stend hindeing it from me thanks alot for hurting me this really hurts bad you have fucked my life up
ignorant

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

why don't you stay off this topix and quit making a fool of yourself. stupid stupid crap!
pissed

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

you keep it up i have had enough of your dumb ass i am not the one thats ignorant you are just ask around and if thats not enough ask my family i am moveing out of this town any ways because i all ready have a real woman not a user good bye for ever stop it or else

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Salt Lick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Salt Lick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••