Iknow

Nicholson, GA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Anything?
who cares

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2012
He is a prick and has an ugly ho for a girlfriend. Don't no much bout him but I no that crouch girl and she is nasty. Drama queen. She needs to keep them ole nasty saggin Tits rolled up and tucked away nobody wants to see that.
ky boy

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
NO I LIKE THE ONES THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH NOT THE ONES YOU CAN USE FOR A FACE MASK.I LOVE THAT ONES WHEN YOU CAN HOLD IN YOUR HAND
yuck

Rockford, IL

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Gross she is nasty she has give ever 1 n county at leest a bj. I dont no who wood want the nasty hoe.
her frend

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2012
ugly ho drama queen nasty sagging tits...... lmmfao i known her 4 years know a long with neone else who do know her that not 1 of those things is truth.....she is beauty-ful inside and out wood do nething 4 nebody probly even you sorry ass's that are on here talking about her....not a drama queen..she acts like nothing is a big deal and if she a ho i missed it cause i ben trying 4 a long time...she sure aint nasty and her tits look good...i told her this was on here and she said she know and not to stupe to your level and say nething but i am cause shes to nice for this.....if you dont like her......call her or text her instide of being big babys and trouble makers 4 everbody to see

about you...i know you all 2...cant think of nebody that wanted it that didnt get it...for sure if they had nething you wanted know for fact 1 of you has sex with old men for pills and neether take care of youre kids...none of your pretty or even good people....your trouble makers and liers and always want something goen......shes to good 4 you all and 4 him
just sayin

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
If she dont want stacy.....i will take him! ;)
him

Morehead, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2012
just sayin wrote:
If she dont want stacy.....i will take him! ;)
i dont think so.....the rest of u dont know her and are just jealus....i talk to u only drunk or when u wont leave me a lone...that shuld tell u something....f u c k off
Tru

Nicholson, GA

#8 Oct 20, 2012
yuck wrote:
Gross she is nasty she has give ever 1 n county at leest a bj. I dont no who wood want the nasty hoe.
true she gave me bunch. My frends had her to. Fone a ho is her nickname
Tru

Nicholson, GA

#9 Oct 20, 2012
him wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think so.....the rest of u dont know her and are just jealus....i talk to u only drunk or when u wont leave me a lone...that shuld tell u something....f u c k off
u sta drunk. Must be reason foneaho looks good to u. Her tits llok like popped beacjballs with all those rats shes has one flugly muddrr trucker u can hve it. Nastyshitzs
just sayin

Owingsville, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2012
him wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think so.....the rest of u dont know her and are just jealus....i talk to u only drunk or when u wont leave me a lone...that shuld tell u something....f u c k off
um.....i was being sarcastic!!
Yuck

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2012
I saw him in the store a few months back and lord have mercy he stank to high heavens!!!! Lucky to have a girly friend at all smelling like that and looking like an old old man. Yuck. It's called soap, water and deodorant. Try it sometime.
Sarah

Nicholson, GA

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Yuck wrote:
I saw him in the store a few months back and lord have mercy he stank to high heavens!!!! Lucky to have a girly friend at all smelling like that and looking like an old old man. Yuck. It's called soap, water and deodorant. Try it sometime.
she is lucky to have him if that tell you anything!
roflmao

Morehead, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text> she is lucky to have him if that tell you anything!
Thank you so much for the laugh! I nearly shat my pants! There is nothing funnier than a literal pill w ho re acting like they are better than someone else.
wow

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Y'all need to grow up. Please find something better to do with ur time....really!
stacy conley

Plummers Landing, KY

#17 Oct 22, 2012
guys /grils say what you want..it is stacy conley....had to post...you want to f#$k me or you guys want to be me....sorry you cant...but talk your shit..idk..i really dont you cant be me..you never could..but talk..its all you can do..it's so sad you got to post and not tell whos's posting...i will its the real stacy conley ..go hide like the crack head you fucking are
stacy conley

Plummers Landing, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2012
but if you want..well play....try me
Poor guy

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2012
stacy conley wrote:
guys /grils say what you want..it is stacy conley....had to post...you want to f#$k me or you guys want to be me....sorry you cant...but talk your shit..idk..i really dont you cant be me..you never could..but talk..its all you can do..it's so sad you got to post and not tell whos's posting...i will its the real stacy conley ..go hide like the crack head you fucking are
Confidence is good, delusions are not.
nitecrawler

Maysville, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2013
lmao..i sorta dated him a few years back and he was nasty then.but he always had alot of cash
bob

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2013
Makes since. I seen him few times with a good looking blond . She must be a pill ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Goodman 1 hr Josh 8
Poll Whos the best Thompson (Nov '08) 1 hr creeper 19
what happen to her? 1 hr yuck 1
Do people REALLY understand the damage a lie or... 2 hr Appalled 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr who cares 13,169
does anyone know Callie (ross) Vasquez 3 hr NikkiAshlee 5
porn star of frenchburg 3 hr NikkiAshlee 4

Salt Lick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lick Mortgages