Who is the biggest shop lifter on Vis...

Who is the biggest shop lifter on Vista Lane?

Created by well gah_pillbilly on Jul 4, 2010

55 votes

Click on an option to vote

Eugene McCarty

Melissa Taborn

Justin McCarty

Lee Bowling

well gah_pillbilly

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2010
when will they ever get caught, the world may never know! Pukegene will never learn, thinks he's so slick but yet everyone knows. haha

i think him and Justin and Lee got something goin on, i did hear they swung both ways to get more profit off the stolen items.
Melissa

Morehead, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2010
well gah_pillbilly wrote:
when will they ever get caught, the world may never know! Pukegene will never learn, thinks he's so slick but yet everyone knows. haha
i think him and Justin and Lee got something goin on, i did hear they swung both ways to get more profit off the stolen items.
thanks to all who voted for me and I had to stop because u stoped asking me to get u stuff and they r swingers and they do do me good if u know what i mean!Hey they always said to have one Mccarty was awsome,but lucky me i have three and i feel like in heaven thanks to the Mccarty name.So if u looking for a goood time and one good man go out and get you one truste you will thank me.
Derp

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2010
How fun. We have people proud of gossip, and people proud of incest!
Big Daddy

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Well i feel like that you are just mad or plain jealous about what we are doing.So for that i am giving you the oppertunity to redeem yourself,So if you would like bring your pretty little self on out to vista and we will work all of our problems out for you can join in our little fun we have going on.So get off of topixs and come on out i promis that you will not regret it you"ll have the fun of your life.
lover boy

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2010
yeah i dropped it once but after that i was the daddy.So dont be hating its all good.Try it you may like it your self.
lover boy

Hillsboro, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2010
Loook i may have dropped it once but after that i was the daddy.So do not hate it if u havent tried it.It is all good if you feel me.
lover boy

Grayson, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2010
Hey it is all good p**** and ass,I have been locked up in prison the last eight years and ifeeel so much better to get out and get me a real piece of p**** and not that generic sh** in the big house.All i can say my bby p**** doest stink may be your ass you are talking about,or maybe you are just jealous that i want hit you or she want give it up to you.So think about the s*** you say and do before you come on this topix and hind yourself in the closet.
Brittany Terrell

Grayson, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2010
well for one eugene and melissa are like parents to me and i dnt apperciate the way yu all are talking about them and about her bag busting how bout yu get out from behind fake ass names and let us kno who yu are....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 177,522
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 40 min Gremlin 17
Darrick Hensley 53 min shutup 5
Mike Conkright (Dec '09) 55 min Toby 3
hannah Al slone 59 min todada 25
amber 1 hr Bamb 12
71 Votes LOL 1 hr Salsa 61

Salt Lick Jobs

Personal Finance

Salt Lick Mortgages