dose every body love talking about me and randall
saltlick freak

Morehead, KY

#25 Nov 29, 2010
when you make it our business why not?
please stop

Olive Hill, KY

#26 Dec 17, 2010
michelle listen sweetie, you are playing into their hands by responding to this crap. just don't reply and do what you have to do, and that is taking care of that beauitful baby! i don't normally reply to anything on this site, but I just dont understand how people just get on here and freely talk about someone, and somethings that involve a child. please be respectful to others and especially to that little boy, dont make things harder!
OMG

Demotte, IN

#27 Mar 16, 2011
Poor little Mikey is always dirty and neglected....if it wasnt for Ellen I dont think he would have made it this long. As for that new little baby she is carrying lord help it, it already has health issues and it's not even here yet. I bet it's from all those pills she eats. Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.
Pathetic

Olive Hill, KY

#28 Mar 17, 2011
It's not from all those pills she eats. It has been caused by her diabetes. You are pathetic to come on here after hearing about her baby and try to start something out of it. You must have serious issues, get off the computer loser and go to pathways, I hear they are always taking in nut cases like you..
OMG

Demotte, IN

#29 Mar 17, 2011
Dont try to tell me she does not eat pills I know better! So, what is the excuse for her not taking care of Mikey????
They are just too lazy to get off their ass and give him a bath or anything else. Randall and Michell are both low lifes who need to grow up and be parents. Instead of worryoing about them people should be concerned about those precious babies. They should have a safe happy home.
OMG

Demotte, IN

#30 Mar 17, 2011
I notice you didnt deny that she eats pills! I had gestational diabetes with both of my babies you have to take care of yourself and eat right which she doenst!
Pathetic

Olive Hill, KY

#31 Mar 17, 2011
Yes I did deny she eats pills, I've never seen her doing them and I was around her a lot. What you noticed (if you had half a brain) is that I didn't say a word about Micheal. I don't feel sorry for them, but with whats going on with the baby she is pregnant with is serious, and it does not require you (who should be worrying about your own pathetic existence) to get on the internet and add your bigheaded opinion. I guarantee you are a needle-junkie pregnant woman who thinks that they have a right to say anything about anybody???? MICHELLE does not take care of Micheal, and if it hadn't been for RANDALL that baby wouldn't have made it. Get your facts straight. AND YES dumba** whats wrong with her child is caused by DIABETES because Michelle is a dumba** who does not take her insulin right or eat right. It IS NOT caused by pills. PILLS don't cause the amniotic fluid to disappear and the babies kidney's to stop working neither do they cause the 50 other problems that the poor baby is having.. that's caused by DIABETES. Get your facts straight, you dumb h* before you get on the net with an uneducated opinion. PLEASE
OMG

Demotte, IN

#32 Mar 18, 2011
First of all you didnt deny it and I am NOT a junkie my house and my children are clean and very well taken care of. We actually buy diapers and clothes for our kids instead of stuff for ourselves. I feel sorry for those children and think they should be with parents that give a damn!!!!!! And if you have been around her that much then you must have been blind not to see her do any pillls!!!!!
Ridiculouss

Olive Hill, KY

#33 Mar 18, 2011
OMG wrote:
First of all you didnt deny it and I am NOT a junkie my house and my children are clean and very well taken care of. We actually buy diapers and clothes for our kids instead of stuff for ourselves. I feel sorry for those children and think they should be with parents that give a damn!!!!!! And if you have been around her that much then you must have been blind not to see her do any pillls!!!!!
LOL You are a troublemaking little b*tch arent you? I hate liars and troublemkers. She doesn't pop pills or take pills unless a doctor gives them to her. Go sit in your "clean" house with your "children"(Who are probably in foster care) and clean up your needle marks and your nose before you start on another person.
OMG

Demotte, IN

#34 Mar 19, 2011
I love it when pill junkies take up for other pill junkies it is so sweet! My babies are at home with me their mother! So you consider someone who is concerned about the welfare of a child a trouble making bitch.......you must be just like them! No good trash!!!!!!!!
Ridiculous

Detroit, MI

#35 Mar 20, 2011
OMG wrote:
I love it when pill junkies take up for other pill junkies it is so sweet! My babies are at home with me their mother! So you consider someone who is concerned about the welfare of a child a trouble making bitch.......you must be just like them! No good trash!!!!!!!!
No sweetie I take care of my children. I don't do pills. If you were so concerned about your children you'd take your fat a$$ get off the Internet and take care of them and stop making up lies about other people. Like I said before Michelle isn't a good mother and I blame that on her own raising but I will not allow anybody to lie and say she does pills when she doesn't.
Michelle

Morehead, KY

#36 Mar 22, 2011
every loves talking about me like i i have said befor.... thank you.... i love people 2 lie on me and say i do people when i know people right now that is doing pills and they are nuthing wrong with their baby.... but you can thank what you want of me and my family... if you are so worryed about me then come and see me.... but i really dont have time for low life people to talk about me and try to get it in their big head i dont do pills..... but like i said befor i dont care what you thank of me...
jldc u know who I am

United States

#37 Mar 24, 2011
I don't give a damn what you pol say about me cause deep down I know and my family knows the truth and my mother would never lie for me as for Michelle even after all that we have been through I still think of her as a dear friend I have diabetes and had one healthy baby and then my daughter I never took anythin unless it was perscribes to me just because her baby has health issuses don't mean she is doing drug keep in mind stupid ppl she sees an ob /gyn and I know the Dr that she sees cause I seen him when I was pregnant he does drug test everytime she goes to see him some ppl just have complications during prgency and when ur a diabetic your whole life is complicatied I've had it for 26 years and I do my best but its still not good enough give the girl a break she has emough on her shoulders right now she don't need low life ppl tring to make her look bad Michelle I'm very proud of you and Randall and mikey for all the hell you have been through keep doing your best that all you can do you know you can call me anytime day or night if you need me don't let ppl tell you how to run ur life ur a grown woman live it the way you want too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 35 min Troll Trace Online 22,358
lost billfold 42 min Ragu 26
Building across from CVS 1 hr EVJ9 3
Did old man Layton die today (Jun '12) 1 hr EVJ9 22
What is this Stumpy stuff? 9 hr Sight 2
So proud Thu still not stumpy 2
Stumpylicious Thu not stumpy 2

Salt Lick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lick Mortgages