First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jessica

Cleveland, GA

#1 Mar 23, 2009
so does any one kno if travis fulton really has hep.c???? and i mean no joke?
wouldnt u like 2 kno

Cleveland, GA

#2 Mar 23, 2009
yea i also hear him n amanda maze was dating do u kno if they still are? i also heard thet they done stuff
old buddy

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2009
he was in hospital for a while ,over a yr ago,and i also heared it was from hep c. I agree any girl needs to know for sure? I also heared it from several of his cousins.
amanda

Clarksville, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2009
well idc wut yall say i didnt do anything with him me n him was jus friends n thats deff over with...he's an a**hole
Bertha

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2009
I love travis Fulton to death he is one of the best people in saltlick. I would do anything for travis !
lady girl

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Mar 28, 2009
lol he is not a good person
bertha

Cleveland, GA

#7 Mar 28, 2009
thats what you think and I dont really give a f*** what u think!!
hahaha

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 29, 2009
yea ok he's a piece of shit he shoots up and is nothing but a damn lier
old friend

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2009
he's a thief,druggie,and carries hep c."no joke".
bertha

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Mar 30, 2009
Well sounds like to me you all are the peace of shit I have known him for about 7 months now and he has never taken anything from me and he might do drugs but who in the hell doesn't do drugs ? Plenty of ppl will say well I dont but we all know its bullshit 8 outta 10 ppl do drugs rather there prescribed by a dr. or you get them yourself everyone does them !!
property owner

Morehead, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2009
travis and his little drug buddies have been seen in my yard stilling items by my neighbors.dont know how long you've know travis,he has done stealing,maybe he's stoped,but i know for a fack when he ran with pewee he was theiving to get drug money.
secret

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2009
ive known travis for years yeah he does have hep c but he is also a good guy...when he was on drugs real bad he did steal alot but he has calmed down alot now if he would stay away from that stupid girl..him and derek ross both need to stay away from that stupid bitch!!!!!i dnt know what the big deal is with the hep c you cant catch it by breathing the same air as long as u dont have it just let it go and shut up about it!!
why

Grayson, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2009
secret wrote:
ive known travis for years yeah he does have hep c but he is also a good guy...when he was on drugs real bad he did steal alot but he has calmed down alot now if he would stay away from that stupid girl..him and derek ross both need to stay away from that stupid bitch!!!!!i dnt know what the big deal is with the hep c you cant catch it by breathing the same air as long as u dont have it just let it go and shut up about it!!
i have known of travis for stealing but i agree with "secret" that was when he was doing drugs. the crowd he hangs with has alot to do with the choices he makes. i just hope he's smarter than them. so what he has hepatitis c. probably be surprised of the people who had hep c. look it up on the internet if ur that worried. i thought if you had hep c u were supposed to look sick...travis looks pretty healthy to me. if he's not bothering you...leave him alone. he's a good guy.

Since: Jan 09

Grayson

#15 Mar 31, 2009
the stealing is what bothers me the most.Alot of it has to do with who he hangs with.I know about 2 yrs ago a lot of them were stealing to get pill,marijuana,booze money.Today alot of them don't hang out together.Travis need to stay away from the old crowed.he does better now.
Big J

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2009
He's still a little smart ass punk.one of my
friends got drunk with a bunch of them and said he's a red neck with a smart attitude,well this big ole boy will give an attitude adjustment,if he start's that shit with me.
carter county

Rutland, OH

#17 Apr 2, 2009
hes a thief along with the others,i hope my son never runs with them again.They will never amount to nothing and need to be in jail to break them from stealing off every one.I work hard for what i got.
They will never get the chance to seel our jewely and valuables again,because weve moved to carter.
yourworstnightma re

Cleveland, GA

#18 Apr 3, 2009
well good for you carter county so proud of you..
not

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Apr 3, 2009
bertha wrote:
Well sounds like to me you all are the peace of shit I have known him for about 7 months now and he has never taken anything from me and he might do drugs but who in the hell doesn't do drugs ? Plenty of ppl will say well I dont but we all know its bullshit 8 outta 10 ppl do drugs rather there prescribed by a dr. or you get them yourself everyone does them !!
you are very wrong.I dont and I have alot of friends and family that dont. i have alot of family that does. There is alot of people that do and they need help but there is some of us that are smart and dont use drugs.i thank god i am clean every time i go to salt lick .yes alot use but there is alot of us that dont and wont and thankful that where not
abcfyg

Macon, GA

#20 Apr 6, 2009
bertha wrote:
You are dead wrong. Not Everyone does them, only people who do them THINK that everyone does them.
salt licker

Cleveland, GA

#21 Apr 6, 2009
HE HAS never had a chance..parents are druggies, they never raised him,grandfather stayed drunk...The only stable per he has is his grandmother,and I am sure the rest have about drove her crazy...his mom and dad on drugs, aunt on drugs, uncle drugs and alcohol,I feel sorry for him, I heard he is very smart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 46 min Hbo 790
Doug markwell 18 hr Ashleyyyy 7
Lisa n kenny (Jun '16) Sun Unbelievable 7
Women who cheat with married men Jul 22 Wondering 22
What do you think about Matt Spurlock? (Dec '08) Jul 10 childhood friend 10
What in the world is going on at old river rd?? (Sep '15) Jul 9 Nutty nuts 34
Andy Crouch Jul 7 Tapanga 2

Salt Lick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lick Mortgages