Review: Anna Trupp Lcsw
truthfulness

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2014
I would NOT recomend ms. Anna Trupp to any person that really cares about the children best interests... Trupp will destroy any possibility of a fair healthy agreement between parents.
Please be careful if you have or decide to do a custody evaluation through Trupp.
Unknown

Tooele, UT

#2 Jul 31, 2014
truthfulness wrote:
I would NOT recomend ms. Anna Trupp to any person that really cares about the children best interests... Trupp will destroy any possibility of a fair healthy agreement between parents.
Please be careful if you have or decide to do a custody evaluation through Trupp.
Is she in ties with Olsen and Olsen's law firm?
Badcustodyevalua tion

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Sep 19, 2014
Ms. Trupp is far more interested in the medical history of the parents than anything about the children. She refused to talk to teachers or anyone who had directly cared for the children other than the parents. She put together a recommendation that was bizarre and seemed crafted to increase the animosity between the parents. The only thing the parents agreed on was that the custody evaluation was a joke.
abcd0123

Bountiful, UT

#4 Oct 11, 2014
I agree with the comments already said. This is not a woman who cares about what is best for the child. She will do what is best for the adult she likes rather than the child's best interest. She will overlook reports from school, doctors and therapists to support her recommendation. She is driven by money. She will twist words and manipulate people for her gain. The saddest part about this is she could care less about the child. It's heart breaking. I read ksl.com and found many more negative reviews about her. I've also heard from other attorneys and therapists that they would not recommend her. Her reputation is starting to get out. If you are still looking for an evaluator stay away from this one.
Unknown

South Jordan, UT

#5 Dec 7, 2015
Totally disagree, she definitely puts the child first, I don't know how you can say she is money driven, I would definitely recommend Her to anyone, she definitely trys Her best, all these comments are from people who didn't get their way. Shameful.
Unknown

Sandy, UT

#6 Jan 25, 2016
Anna Trupp does not put the kids first. She cares more about your medical history then the really issues. I would not recommend her for anyone. Especially the children. She chooses a parent she like more and then writes the case around that. She would not talk to my other child about abuse suffered and when Anna finally did, after me asking over and over she told my child it was not true!! Who says that to a child?
I suggest you look elsewhere if you care about your kids!
Anonymous

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Nov 5, 2016
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GET ANYWHERE THIS TRAITOROUS SNAKE

Anna Trupp has been regarded as one of the worst evaluators in the entire state of Utah, So, I warn you, STAY AWAY!!! This person will act sweet and kindly to your face, even hug you so sincerely, but then turn around and stab you in the back. Anna Trupp has an unfair bias towards the female, even in cases such as mine, where the female parent is abusive to the other parent AND child. Isn't she supposed to have the children's best interests??? She is easily bribed and once she picks her favorite side,(typically which parent is female or has the most money, or both) she will ignore all evidence against them and twist her case in anyway she can to support that side.

This isn't just about sore loser parents complaining, this person is a misandristic bastard who will ruin your child's life, all with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes In Valley Fair Mall.. (Oct '08) 6 hr putz pence AWOL 56
Jason chaffetz leaving congress 6 hr LAVON AFFAIR 3
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 7 hr neo con agenda 32,097
News These Are the Wealthiest Small Towns in America 10 hr srhino 2
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) 15 hr Truth 113
The Many God's of Mormonism Thu Christian 3
Utah sucks Apr 19 DJDorae 18

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance