Teen hit by car involving underage dr...

Teen hit by car involving underage driver in Orem

There are 25 comments on the Fox13Now story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Teen hit by car involving underage driver in Orem. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A 13-year-old driver has been taken to Primary Children's Center after an accident involving an underage driver in Orem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caitlynn

Loveland, CO

#21 Oct 8, 2010
i am so sorry for the family this is such a tragedy i knew maddy and i couldn't belive that such a tradgedy happen to such a great and amazing girl the family is in my prayers i will always remember maddy for the amazing friend she was to mem
Imari Siufanua

Pleasant Grove, UT

#22 Oct 9, 2010
Maddi was one of my really good friends and she was the happiest person I knew. She had a kind heart and such a bright and happy spirit. She was very kind and always had a smile on her face. She made me smile and laugh and make me feel better all the time. She was so excited for her future and yet no one knew that her life would end short. I love you Maddi with all my heart, mind, and strength and I will always remember you. Thank you for being such a good friend to me. Because of you, you made our school come closer together. Thank you and I will miss you dearly.
keren bustos

Englewood, CO

#23 Oct 9, 2010
i didnt know madison but i feel sad for her family and she will be in my prayers and her family too and i feel bad for the girl who killed madison and i'm so sad that a classmate would do that to her.
calvin

Salt Lake City, UT

#24 Oct 13, 2010
im sorry for your guys loss. I dont see why any parents would leave there keys laying around. And i dont understand what came over that girls mind to take the car to school. again im sorry for your loss.
Calvin

Gunnison, UT

#25 Aug 12, 2013
calvin wrote:
im sorry for your guys loss. I dont see why any parents would leave there keys laying around. And i dont understand what came over that girls mind to take the car to school. again im sorry for your loss.
My sister me and my sister use to live in the condos right next to the a acident well my sister use to be one of her best friends and sat there with her in the morning im only to say if my family had not moved away my sister would probobly no be with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Audit of Wubbels case suggests SL police speed ... 13 hr Bringem Young 2
News Nurse Arrested For Refusing To Take Blood From ... (Sep '17) 13 hr Bringem Young 46
LATTER DAY SAINT REVIVAL ( REPENT ) now Thu REPENT NOW 4
Message To Mormons ( REPENT ) REPENT Thu REPENT NOW 4
God Became Flesh ( JEHOVA BECAME FLESH) Thu REPENT NOW 3
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Apr 16 JJJ 124
News Mormons make history with Brazilian and Asian l... Apr 13 Wisdom of Ages 3

Salt Lake City Jobs

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages