Utah adoptees and Birth Parents -Reun...

Utah adoptees and Birth Parents -Reunite!

Posted in the Salt Lake City Forum

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Ask questions, if there is something you want to know.
There are search and support groups on yahoo.

and FB.
Yay

Tickfaw, LA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Excellent
Lisa Jordan

Spokane, WA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
I a searching for my birthchild...I birth my birth child a we are a week and a few days prior to thanksgiving,,1978,,,I was 16 and not married. A lawyer Nolan Olsen worked with the adoptive family and the thrifty nickel....I have been searching for you forever..PLEASE REPLY...I was involved with the military for over 20 years since march 1980.. I am a good person and never been in any trouble .. I have a husband sine DEC 1979 and only one other child.who was born 1988 when I was 26 not 16.. Oh how I have and my child and husband all have been searching for you.. I am with Utah vital record's mutual adoption registry and on the registry isrr ( located Vegas and reno) I am with the registry with joan..adoption,com ..everything...!! PLEASE KNOW I AS A 16 year old kid Nov 1978 and was taken to salt like from another state an basically dumped after we made a trip to children's service society where I was emancipated...I loved you so much is why you have ha the wonderful parents you av,,,PLEASE lets get in contact..I will answer any questions,health ( yes there is health issues in my family ,,you need to know !)PLEASE PLEASE I am now in my early 50's ,,not 16 your half sibling graduated from Boise state university.My husband and I are in IDAHO now retired military....PLEASEPLEASE CONT ME,,Thank you..No pressure no expecttions..justwant to know your okay and you know your family history and then any connection you want we will be happy and accommodate it...Thank you !!!!
Lisa Jordan

Spokane, WA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Lisa Jordan

December 5, 2012

, I am a woman who is in search of her birth child,. I am searching and have been for years, I was 16 Nov 1978 and I had my birth child in the Salt Lake City Utah area. It was a private adoption. The lawyer used by the adoptive couple was Nolan Olsen. I was a 16 year old kid who was taken from another state ---Nevada,,, and was basically deposited in Salt Lake City,, There where no un wed mother's homes or any help for me. There was a mission on the east side of Salt Lake but it was for men only to reside there. I was able to go their and listen to the preacher and get a meal when I was starving, I was the only female I ever saw there. I would eat and time it so when I was done the UTA bus would be almost down on the other corner. When I was finished eating I would run out the door as all the homeless men watched me and make it just in the nick of time to get on the bus. I had requested help from the LDS church I got none (needless to say 1978 is the year I lost god),,, My life was not a place for a baby, No matter how much I loved my child. I had no parental support at all. I did the most loving thing I could do I relinquished my child at birth to a couple who had a home and jobs and plenty of love, Thrifty Nickel told me of them and I spoke to them 2 times. They told me what a blessing I was. After speaking with them that is when Nolan Olsen their lawyer contacted me He said that they thought it would be a good idea if we did not get emotionally involved,,, All contact from that point on was with Nolan Olsen only. This all took place a month to a month and a half before I birthed my birth child. I had always thought I know who their lawyer was and that would put me in a spot when the child turned 18 that I could be able to contact the child... No way did it work like that.. Utah is like Fort Knox trying to get adopter’s and birth parents together,, I am now 51 and my birth child is 34,,,HELP I am a good person.
Lisa Jordan

Spokane, WA

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Yay wrote:
Excellent
,,Hi Joan

Willcox, AZ

#7 Mar 7, 2013
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx...

This is going on all over the country. People are searching and finding.!

Willcox, AZ

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Another Gal stated this and she is very right,

eeping records closed is because of "privacy concerns" actually causes "privacy concerns." Adoptees are testing their DNA and then contacting everyone who is a close genetic match and asking questions until they locate their biological parents. Adoptees are writing their vital information and non identifying information on poster boards and displaying them on Facebook which leads to someone who knows their biological parents recognizing the information and contacting them. So the method which has the greatest opposition, open records, is actually the most private method!"
MaKenzie Jones Brodeur

Clarksville, TN

#9 Mar 12, 2013
I am looking for my adopted half-sister who was born Tiara Jones o/a 22 Oct 1997 and was adopted from the state of Tennessee. I am told she has been adopted by a white couple. Our mutual biological birth mother is Melisa Ann Jones. We have a half-sister, Camryne Bell, who lives with our mother - she will be 9 years old in November. I was born 10 Jun 2001. My Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/MakenzieJones2001 . I have been adopted too by my grandparents.
Lisa Jordan

Spokane, WA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
I a searching for my birthchild...I birth my birth child a we are a week and a few days prior to thanksgiving,,1978,,,I was 16 and not married. A lawyer Nolan Olsen worked with the adoptive family and the thrifty nickel....I have been searching for you forever..PLEASE REPLY...I was involved with the military for over 20 years since march 1980.. I am a good person and never been in any trouble .. I have a husband sine DEC 1979 and only one other child.who was born 1988 when I was 26 not 16.. Oh how I have and my child and husband all have been searching for you.. I am with Utah vital record's mutual adoption registry and on the registry isrr ( located Vegas and reno) I am with the registry with joan..adoption,com ..everything...!! PLEASE KNOW I AS A 16 year old kid Nov 1978 and was taken to salt like from another state an basically dumped after we made a trip to children's service society where I was emancipated...I loved you so much is why you have ha the wonderful parents you av,,,PLEASE lets get in contact..I will answer any questions,health ( yes there is health issues in my family ,,you need to know !)PLEASE PLEASE I am now in my early 50's ,,not 16 your half sibling graduated from Boise state university.My husband and I are in IDAHO now retired military....PLEASEPLEASE CONT ME,,Thank you..No pressure no expecttions..justwant to know your okay and you know your family history and then any connection you want we will be happy and accommodate it...Thank you !!!!
Lisa Jordan

Spokane, WA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
, I am a woman who is in search of her birth child,. I am searching and have been for years, I was 16 Nov 1978 and I had my birth child in the Salt Lake City Utah area. It was a private adoption. The lawyer used by the adoptive couple was Nolan Olsen. I was a 16 year old kid who was taken from another state ---Nevada,,, and was basically deposited in Salt Lake City,, There where no un wed mother's homes or any help for me. There was a mission on the east side of Salt Lake but it was for men only to reside there. I was able to go their and listen to the preacher and get a meal when I was starving, I was the only female I ever saw there. I would eat and time it so when I was done the UTA bus would be almost down on the other corner. When I was finished eating I would run out the door as all the homeless men watched me and make it just in the nick of time to get on the bus. I had requested help from the LDS church I got none (needless to say 1978 is the year I lost god),,, My life was not a place for a baby, No matter how much I loved my child. I had no parental support at all. I did the most loving thing I could do I relinquished my child at birth to a couple who had a home and jobs and plenty of love, Thrifty Nickel told me of them and I spoke to them 2 times. They told me what a blessing I was. After speaking with them that is when Nolan Olsen their lawyer contacted me He said that they thought it would be a good idea if we did not get emotionally involved,,, All contact from that point on was with Nolan Olsen only. This all took place a month to a month and a half before I birthed my birth child. I had always thought I know who their lawyer was and that would put me in a spot when the child turned 18 that I could be able to contact the child... No way did it work like that.. Utah is like Fort Knox trying to get adopter’s and birth parents together,, I am now 51 and my birth child is 34,,,HELP I am a good person.
Lisa Jordan

Spokane, WA

#12 Mar 24, 2013
PLEASE There must be adoptee's born November 1978 in the SLC UT area ( Murray or west valley ??/)...I am not a MONSTER..Just a 51 year old woman who had a child when she was 16 and is desperately searching for that child...I am not looking to mess up your life..I need to know you are okay and give you medical info..where it goes from there is up to you..You have a half sister who is ten years younger than you..I had her in 1988 when I was 26..She would also love to know you are okay and any relationship is up to you..PLEASE reply!!!!!

Willcox, AZ

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Hi sign up, read the first message as to where to sign up.

Many thousands of people are looking for each other.

Willcox, AZ

#14 Jul 21, 2013
http://www.utdcfsadopt.org/search_reunion.sht...

Please sign up with the Utah state Mutual consent registry.

Adoptees and Parents
Hill

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Sep 2, 2013
Helping my brother in law find his birth parents. He comes from a family of 4 adopted children. All closed adoptions. 3 have found their birth parents. He is still searching...
Male born 2/13/61 in LDS Hospital in Utah. Thru Children's Aide Society of Ogden. Mother was 16 at time of birth, father 18.

Willcox, AZ

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Hill wrote:
Helping my brother in law find his birth parents. He comes from a family of 4 adopted children. All closed adoptions. 3 have found their birth parents. He is still searching...
Male born 2/13/61 in LDS Hospital in Utah. Thru Children's Aide Society of Ogden. Mother was 16 at time of birth, father 18.
Please have him sign up with the Utah state registry. Also www.registry.adoption.com
its right on line. Its free. and many people have been reunited through that site.

Joan

Willcox, AZ

#17 Oct 13, 2013
female born 11/28/Slc, ut.
http://registry.adoption.com/records/521974.h...

Read the first messages to learn where to sign up.

Joan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 transgender Democrats nominated in Western GO... 14 min BHM5267 6
News Police dog finds Utah boy who falls into manhole (Dec '14) Wed CharleenHartley 19
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Tue Iknowafatone 797
News Metaphors in the Torah: Chayei Sarah Part 2 Tue rabbee yehoshooah... 1
cómo tener éxito Jun 25 larson 1
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... Jun 25 Scrow Tumm 5
LDS Church ( WAKE UP ) Jun 23 wormwood 2

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages