Samuel

Hopewell, VA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Hello,
Just started buying on ebay for last few months. How I had forgot about ebay. Wow the Stuff I have gotten so cheap and the thrill of bidding is like gambling to see if I can get what I want. What a high it is bidding back and forth with somebody. Instead of buying a phone charger for 30. I'm getting it on ebay for 5 and new clothes for my whole family. my wife's Easter Gifts Just ordered. I'm a good husband. Looking for my kids some easter stuff and found Camo Easter baskets and Baseball easter basket today. No store Lines and Fighting a crowd. and supporting my Postal service that needs all the help they can get. something positive on here for a change. Help one another that's what we all should do. warning its addicting but I am saving money. Mailbox- so much fun now and supporting our Postal service too. Hope this may help your family too in this economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 21 min Toko2014 13,816
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 329
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 459
BLM weighs rope ban at Corona Arch, Gemini Bridges 7 hr shedreams2 1
Review: Anna Trupp Lcsw 13 hr Badcustodyevaluation 3
Ebay: Item Visibility of Small Sellers' Items o... 21 hr OnlineConsumer 1
Elevated Minds will be Twisting Minds in Salt L... Thu Culture Auditor 1
•••
•••
•••