Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriag...

Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriage Lawsuit

There are 116 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriage Lawsuit. In it, EDGE reports that:

Attorneys for the state of Utah are defending a state constitutional amendment that defines marriage as a union of a man and woman, saying it promotes the state's interest in "responsible procreation" and the "optimal mode of child-rearing."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#124 Oct 16, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
Oh, but there ARE. 4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are closet queens. There are multiple studies that confirm that obvious fact of life. Straight men are too busy chasing pussy to spend years bitching at gay men.
Even Shakespeare knew: "The lady doth protest too much." And that was 400 years ago. Who do you think you're fooling?
Haha!...years... They sure do!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#126 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
- Don't need any. Everyone knows you ....
No, that is the demented fantasy that comes from your own mind. Repeating a lie does not make it true, no matter how much you would like it to be.

You know this, but you can't break free of your obsession.

It's sad.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#127 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
" You stupid drag queen [email protected], there's no such thing as a homophobe. Get help for your mental illness. Your disgusting and repulsive lifestyle is as fked up as you are. Again freak, get help.
Listen to yourself. Trying to project your obsession and irrationality on others isn't going to help you one bit.

You need to get help for yourself, instead of obsessively trolling gay forums and demanding constant attention.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#130 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying the truth doesn't change it just because you don't want it to be true. You freaks don't even know the meaning a fantasizing.
Get help. You need it.
Nah, I think we'll just continue to win the right to get married in state after state, knowing there is nothing you can do about it.

Tawas City, Michigan

#131 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost [email protected] unless you're trolling for a little boy like most of the queers on here.
At least you finally admit why you're here...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#133 Oct 16, 2013
Anything but discussion about the Utah lawsuit, eh?

Tawas City, Michigan

#134 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a Queer PedophiIe, as you are, speaks volumes when accusing others of being what you are.
The "I know you are but what am I" argument?

No wonder you morons keep losing in court.

Tawas City, Michigan

#135 Oct 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
Anything but discussion about the Utah lawsuit, eh?
There's nothing really to discuss. The anti-gays keep trotting out the same lame arguments. Depending on how bigoted the judge is will determine whether those arguments are successful or not. We know when we get rational judges- conservative or liberal- we win.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#136 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
You being a Queer PedophiIe, as you are, speaks volumes when accusing others of being what you are.
If all queers are pedophiles, then what are all blacks?

Location hidden

#137 Oct 16, 2013
OK. So let's move on to another thread and leave the cockroaches to themselves.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#138 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
" You stupid drag queen [email protected], there's no such thing as a homophobe. Get help for your mental illness. Your disgusting and repulsive lifestyle is as fked up as you are. Again freak, get help.
Your post proves otherwise, closet boy. Keep talking, it feels good.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#139 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear. We keep telling you your own posts speak volumes about your closet status, but you are so deeply in denial you can't see it. Everyone else can.
Blashko

Winnipeg, Canada

#140 Oct 16, 2013
Gays should not be allowed to adopt children for obvious reasons. Most gays have deviant sexual desires on their brains. Children can be used as sexual toys for the deviant gays. Just look at how they behave when they conduct their immoral parades. Married or not a gay marriage means nothing. Their is no value to these unions in a responsible society. The courts may rule in the gays favour at times. But the general public look at this lifestyle as a perverted sickness. You perverted gays will never have any respect from the normal hetrosexual public regardless of how courts rule. It is not normal to raise children and screw each other up the as@. I would suggest that it would be wiser for these people to seek immediate medical therapy to cure their gay pedophile desires.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#145 Oct 16, 2013
Blashko wrote:
Your whole comment and all of your other posts are full of total Bull Shiet......so, here ya go:

Now, your not good enough to tie my laces!!!!
Blashko

Winnipeg, Canada

#146 Oct 16, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but there ARE. 4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are closet queens. There are multiple studies that confirm that obvious fact of life. Straight men are too busy chasing pussy to spend years bitching at gay men.
Even Shakespeare knew: "The lady doth protest too much." And that was 400 years ago. Who do you think you're fooling?
Who did the study ? Your Queer friend Barney Frank.

#147 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
And the next time you make false accusations may you be arrested and be placed in a cell next to someone name BIG "B".

You think you are justified accusing good men who have not only served this Country with Honor......but who is also a Law abiding American Citizen.

Do you think your accusations make you feel big and bad? Because they don't and all ya are is nothing but a coward!!!

Kindly go stuff your head up your azz:

Location hidden

#148 Oct 16, 2013
Blashko wrote:
Gays should not be allowed to adopt children for obvious reasons. Most gays have deviant sexual desires on their brains. Children can be used as sexual toys for the deviant gays. Just look at how they behave when they conduct their immoral parades. Married or not a gay marriage means nothing. Their is no value to these unions in a responsible society. The courts may rule in the gays favour at times. But the general public look at this lifestyle as a perverted sickness. You perverted gays will never have any respect from the normal hetrosexual public regardless of how courts rule. It is not normal to raise children and screw each other up the as@. I would suggest that it would be wiser for these people to seek immediate medical therapy to cure their gay pedophile desires.
Actual evidence disagree with your every assertion.

You need to wash something other than just your brain, child.
Blashko

Winnipeg, Canada

#149 Oct 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole comment and all of your other posts are full of total Bull Shiet......so, here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h0i2lIU7idQXX
Now, your not good enough to tie my laces!!!!
I could care less. Your fairy friend can tie up your laces.

#151 Oct 16, 2013
Blashko wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less. Your fairy friend can tie up your laces.
Yep, when called out for their lies and homophobic attitude.....all they have is stupid comebacks......lol!!!

#152 Oct 16, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
Oh, I'm certain you know what post......or in this cases posts......you accuse every poster of being a Gay man and harming children.....even when the poster is NOT a man but a woman as you accused Quest of harming little boys!!!

Hopefully the comments were removed as they are not only offensive, but disgusting and wrong as well!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 6 hr Lipstick3036 32,073
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) 13 hr Malcolm 85
Mitt Romney is a turd 13 hr Annie 35
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... Thu StraightYOP 18
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Wed Kathi 28,896
Utah sucks Tue Lajeanna 3
More Problems with the Book of Mormon Tue Susanne 34

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance