Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,995

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#19015 Nov 25, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..what a silly sad woman u are. Surely, u don't want to come across that way..do u? Getting pissy doesn't erase what ur cult does to it's gay children, u silly Molly.
come across what way ? As a woman who can be just as bitchy as you ? Doesn't bother me at all. What erases what all other religions do to their gay children?? I live in the south, they are shunned here more than anywhere. By all religions. It isn't okay for Mormons to do it and it isn't okay for anyone else to.either. Your focus is on Mormons when it should be on gay rights in all aspects. So you can pass judgement on me all you want, but until you do.something other than talk about gay Mormons , don't pretend you care about anyone. You don't care about gay rights, you care about fighting against Mormonism. You use the gay.population to.do that.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#19016 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>after reading my personal stories of how I have stood beside my homosexual friends, even a boyfriend, held his hand through it all the fact that you would say that just proves what a true bitch you are.
..and another thing..anyone who uses their "homosexual" friends as tokens to excuse what u really support is way beyond a bitch.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#19017 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> even you must see that what you just said makes no sense. So it's okay to use the word as long as its never brought up in conversation with you? Hahahahahaa. Wow. Just wow. Thanks for admitting you made a biased observation.
I understand that as a Mormon, you need a special translation, so listen up, you are just as capable of being ugly as anyone here. We here, all know you consider yourself a thoroughly modern mormon. Every mormon woman I know says they are not a typical mormon. Like it's a big deal, something they are all proud of. It's a joke really, something they share with us non-mormons. But in the end, you're still pretty clueless, and we all just feel bad for you. If you as mormon women would unite, and share how you really feel, you could really make a difference. But it seems you are unwilling to risk rocking the boat that sails to Kolob.

“I will not keep calm”

#19018 Nov 25, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
..and another thing..anyone who uses their "homosexual" friends as tokens to excuse what u really support is way beyond a bitch.
Don't even try, your true colors are flying high.

Location hidden

#19019 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>come across what way ? As a woman who can be just as bitchy as you ? Doesn't bother me at all. What erases what all other religions do to their gay children?? I live in the south, they are shunned here more than anywhere. By all religions. It isn't okay for Mormons to do it and it isn't okay for anyone else to.either. Your focus is on Mormons when it should be on gay rights in all aspects. So you can pass judgement on me all you want, but until you do.something other than talk about gay Mormons , don't pretend you care about anyone. You don't care about gay rights, you care about fighting against Mormonism. You use the gay.population to.do that.
U would prefer no focus on ur cult..I understand. It doesn't work that way tho..and FYI, this is a Mormon forum. Owning what u support is conflicting for u. U should think about that.

Location hidden

#19020 Nov 25, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that as a Mormon, you need a special translation, so listen up, you are just as capable of being ugly as anyone here. We here, all know you consider yourself a thoroughly modern mormon. Every mormon woman I know says they are not a typical mormon. Like it's a big deal, something they are all proud of. It's a joke really, something they share with us non-mormons. But in the end, you're still pretty clueless, and we all just feel bad for you. If you as mormon women would unite, and share how you really feel, you could really make a difference. But it seems you are unwilling to risk rocking the boat that sails to Kolob.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#19021 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even try, your true colors are flying high.
Ur the one waving their "homosexual" friends around like a waiver flag.

“I will not keep calm”

#19022 Nov 25, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that as a Mormon, you need a special translation, so listen up, you are just as capable of being ugly as anyone here. We here, all know you consider yourself a thoroughly modern mormon. Every mormon woman I know says they are not a typical mormon. Like it's a big deal, something they are all proud of. It's a joke really, something they share with us non-mormons. But in the end, you're still pretty clueless, and we all just feel bad for you. If you as mormon women would unite, and share how you really feel, you could really make a difference. But it seems you are unwilling to risk rocking the boat that sails to Kolob.
huh ? I couldn't keep up.

“I will not keep calm”

#19023 Nov 25, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
U would prefer no focus on ur cult..I understand. It doesn't work that way tho..and FYI, this is a Mormon forum. Owning what u support is conflicting for u. U should think about that.
I don't mind focus, I just think you could do more for the gay population you pretend to care so much about by fighting for their rights in more ways than you currently do.

“I will not keep calm”

#19024 Nov 25, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur the one waving their "homosexual" friends around like a waiver flag.
I don't wave them, I stand by them. You wouldn't know anything about that though. You can't see people as individuals. You see people as groups. Sad.

Since: Feb 12

San Francisco, CA

#19025 Nov 25, 2012
Mormons are kind, gracious, and capable as whole. They are typically generous and well-heeled, and proponents of education.
They also raise teen girls that are so sexually repressed that they please(outta wedlock) more men than monday night football.

Location hidden

#19026 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind focus, I just think you could do more for the gay population you pretend to care so much about by fighting for their rights in more ways than you currently do.
U don't know me dear. Assumptions(which u always do)make u look really bad. Instead of discussion, u go for insults. makes ur cult look Even worse.makes Tommy cry(if he even knows where he is)
Ur cult torments, tortures, shuns, kicks to the curb(in the freaking snow) and ignores bullying of its own gay children to the point of 5 suicide attempts here a day. Facts are facts. U worship old men who lie to u and make ur fellow sheep reject their own children. Until that changes, the critics will continue.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#19027 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> huh ? I couldn't keep up.
We know this, that's why we feel bad for you. We can stick with the easy stuff, like, oh say, could you vote for a muslim president?

“I will not keep calm”

#19028 Nov 25, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't know me dear. Assumptions(which u always do)make u look really bad. Instead of discussion, u go for insults. makes ur cult look Even worse.makes Tommy cry(if he even knows where he is)
Ur cult torments, tortures, shuns, kicks to the curb(in the freaking snow) and ignores bullying of its own gay children to the point of 5 suicide attempts here a day. Facts are facts. U worship old men who lie to u and make ur fellow sheep reject their own children. Until that changes, the critics will continue.
oh you mean like you don't know me , sugar plum ?

“I will not keep calm”

#19029 Nov 25, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>We know this, that's why we feel bad for you. We can stick with the easy stuff, like, oh say, could you vote for a muslim president?
I can do anything I like. The real question is what does that have to do with weather or not Mormons are Christian ?
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#19030 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> huh ? I couldn't keep up.
Not surprising. You need to speak really slow, pearl, to get through all the sand her head is buried under...
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#19031 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't mind focus, I just think you could do more for the gay population you pretend to care so much about by fighting for their rights in more ways than you currently do.
You have no clue of what she does outside this forum. You just don't like the heat she or the rest of us put on your cult.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#19032 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't wave them, I stand by them. You wouldn't know anything about that though. You can't see people as individuals. You see people as groups. Sad.
And you see your cult and its activities and actions through blind eyes. You dodge, discount, divert, and deny.

Location hidden

#19033 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>I can do anything I like. The real question is what does that have to do with weather or not Mormons are Christian ?
Jesus said love one another.. So no you aren't.

Location hidden

#19034 Nov 25, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>oh you mean like you don't know me , sugar plum ?
Ignore the evil and make it about u, how sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 42 min NoMo 29,981
Hypocritical Anti-Christian, Anti-Jewish Buzzar... 4 hr GedankPol 1
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 4 hr Wondering 68
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Feb 24 tnguyen051890 218
Wow! Shooting Star? (Nov '09) Feb 23 Franny 15
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Feb 21 NoMo 28,887

Winter Storm Warning for Salt Lake County was issued at March 02 at 3:00PM MST

Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match