Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#33422 Apr 18, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, idiot. I work for a church, working for a church doesn't automatically make me Christian. Your assumptions, like your conspiracy theories are just crazy.
Well, she let me hold her baby while she went to get the cake. He was about 8 months old. She said "my baby" not my brother or cousin or neighbors kid or whatever.
I'll go back to those posts if need be. You used the word "churches" as in more than one and you used the word "attended" meaning going to church aside of your stating you had been on a few church boards as in plural. All of which means/insinuates you're a Christian that has and or still does attend Christian church and or sits on church boards.
The extra info of the wife helped. Thank you :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#33423 Apr 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a thought-provoking post.
Nomo is female? In that case, she's the second smartest person on this thread.
Oh you poor, persecuted woman.
What do you call a Mormon with two brain cells?
lol...two brain cells? I think it's called Wanderer2452thinksallothersare retarded. I believe that's substantiated by the fact that you forgot you claimed Pearl was the second smartest person on this thread and now you say Nomo is...lol. And yes, Nomo is a female.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#33424 Apr 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a cogent, compelling rebuttal.
Yep, you're the second smartest person on this thread.
Did NoSurpriseSteppedInShit make fun of my mother because she is psycho?
I do hope you have the insight to realize when someone using politeness is out right disrespecting and clowning on you?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#33425 Apr 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
BYU Professor?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33426 Apr 18, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...two brain cells? I think it's called Wanderer2452thinksallothersare retarded. I believe that's substantiated by the fact that you forgot you claimed Pearl was the second smartest person on this thread and now you say Nomo is...lol. And yes, Nomo is a female.
Don't go all bat-shit jealous on me NoSurpriseSteppedInShit.

Location hidden

#33427 Apr 18, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
BYU Professor?
BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A pregnant Mormon woman.

Location hidden

#33428 Apr 18, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go back to those posts if need be. You used the word "churches" as in more than one and you used the word "attended" meaning going to church aside of your stating you had been on a few church boards as in plural. All of which means/insinuates you're a Christian that has and or still does attend Christian church and or sits on church boards.
The extra info of the wife helped. Thank you :)
Go search for them, loony. How many hours can you waste going back through old topix posts to realize you are wrong? Funny how you always threaten to go dig up a post and never do. Why is that? Can't find them? Find them and realize you are wrong as usual?
Worked for doesn't mean believing, does it?

Location hidden

#33429 Apr 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a cogent, compelling rebuttal.
Yep, you're the second smartest person on this thread.
Did NoSurpriseSteppedInShit make fun of my mother because she is psycho?
You're gonna have fun with this freak.

Location hidden

#33430 Apr 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call a Mormon with two brain cells?

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A pregnant Mormon woman.
Thomas Monson!!
...Alzheimer's ate all the rest

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#33431 Apr 18, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go search for them, loony. How many hours can you waste going back through old topix posts to realize you are wrong? Funny how you always threaten to go dig up a post and never do. Why is that? Can't find them? Find them and realize you are wrong as usual?
I have before. I recently did just that a while back, I kept posting quotes you'd made in the past that you were telling lies of never having said. Wasn't a tough thing to do.

As it stands, you claimed belonging to the boards of a few churches helping to regulate finances that CHURCH MEMBERS are picked and or chosen for, that THEY'RE ATTENDING as members.
I'm unaware of churches that take non-members and non-believers off the street as you and make them part of their board overseeing that church government. But that's some more of your lies to have something to lie about as usual.

Marysville, CA

#33432 Apr 19, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
He has too much time on his hands. Of all the things to be crapping your pants about. This isn't one of them. This has to be some kind of mental disorder.

Marysville, CA

#33433 Apr 19, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Monson!!
...Alzheimer's ate all the rest
Boyd KKK Packer as only one.
anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

#33434 Apr 19, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boyd KKK Packer as only one.
Actually no LDS Mormons would have anything to do with the KKK
anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

#33435 Apr 19, 2014
And by the way all L.D.S. member are to treat men and wemen as equals

Location hidden

#33436 Apr 19, 2014
anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
In some respects, Joseph Smith was a cool dude.

Before the civil war, his pro-abolitionist position created indignation among slave owning Missourians

Why, Smith even ordained black men into the LDS priesthood.

Then came Brigham Young.

"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so." (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 10, p. 110).

Location hidden

#33437 Apr 19, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope you have the insight to realize when someone using politeness is out right disrespecting and clowning on you?
Sometimes I have trouble getting my pants down because of that damn ankle bracelet.

Bring scissors tonight NoSurpriseSteppedInShit.

Location hidden

#33438 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>Actually no LDS Mormons would have anything to do with the KKK
PaKKKer is the grand dragon

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#33439 Apr 19, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
He has too much time on his hands. Of all the things to be crapping your pants about. This isn't one of them. This has to be some kind of mental disorder.
lol.....your bit of humor just for me right? You accuse me of having to much time on my hands and you're the one that eats, breaths and sleeps Mormon hatred while obsessing about a dead guy's sex life? And than we have Nomo that eats, breaths and sleeps her negative rage hate for all Mormons children to adults who is so obsessed she also video tapes Mormon women going to church events? I bet you do the psycho video tape thing too eh? That much time on your hands? You two are walking, talking mental disorders of all things Mormon. You two are beyond knowing anything normal from abnormal any more, they're both one and the same to you both.
You're both in need of some serious therapy. See, you two seem to have forgotten there is life outside of your and Nomo's Mormon obsession mental disorder.

Marysville, CA

#33440 Apr 19, 2014
And by the way all L.D.S. member are to treat men and wemen as equals
Really, see many women priesthood holders, do you?

Marysville, CA

#33441 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>
The number one reason my dad joined the church was of it's then teaching that black skin was a curse from God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Audit of Wubbels case suggests SL police speed ... Sat Bringem Young 2
News Nurse Arrested For Refusing To Take Blood From ... (Sep '17) Sat Bringem Young 46
LATTER DAY SAINT REVIVAL ( REPENT ) now Apr 19 REPENT NOW 4
Message To Mormons ( REPENT ) REPENT Apr 19 REPENT NOW 4
God Became Flesh ( JEHOVA BECAME FLESH) Apr 19 REPENT NOW 3
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Apr 16 JJJ 124
News Charter school administrator is - praying for a... Apr 14 Critical Eye 11

Salt Lake City Jobs

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages