Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32057 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>And a few days ago, you honored your dead husband by complaining, the only problem with him being dead was how to spend his money. Yeah, that came across well.
Nah, I did not honor him dear. Concerned told me to JUSTIFY myself if he was alive or dead... and he assume I had problems with him still... I told him the only problem I had now was spending his money... well technically MY money. That is simply the law of the land dear. If you don't like it talk to your Congressman.

But, thanks for twisting the posts again.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32058 Jan 30, 2014
You know the Culture and the Laws on the Res are different than in the Civilized world.

If you are jealous of the laws of the land that leaves the spouse your retirement... and money that you own... than talk to the BIA and see if they will change their laws.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32059 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Disappointed? Why? Do you thrive on what you see as vile filth from Dana? Do you come here daily for a fill of filth and are disappointed when Dana lacks in fulfilling your fix? Even though you've claimed another person on this thread {Donut Hole} speaks in the same manner, you've claimed only Dana needs to change his tone. A tone you apparently thrive on. Now you've complained his words aren't filthier or nastier, that you are disappointed. You're a mess on the same level of Mouse.
ahaha... that's a good one.... you point fingers at everyone and what about you? Oh, you believe in the Rain God so your exempt from judging people and actually telling the truth about peoples posts. Yea I get it... double standards.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#32060 Jan 30, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, thanks for the ego stroke ;)P Seriously, I'm just well read. I like reading a wide variety of things constantly especially that deal with history and science. I like psych but it's so mind numbing...#_# And I'm great at research something I'm self taught in after several decades of doing genealogy. So I'm just well informed, not smarter :)
You're welcome, we do what we can for those less fortunate and some egos stroke easier than others. I always find it interesting how people view themselves compared to how others view them. For example, you don't present yourself as well read to me at all, first and foremost because you are capable of only understanding one train of thought,{your own} it's clear you lack perspective, that's always a dead give away. But you, on the other hand, indeed see yourself as well read, and that's a claim that can only be considered as relative. So you read more than others around you, those in your household? Do you also have mahogany shelves with fine leather bound books like Crazy?
pearl

Sandy, UT

#32061 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I believe you are wrong.
First... I don't know what you are talking about Donut Holes goat.
Second... I screaming is when you use caps... and I don't believe I did that.
Third... all he did was copy and paste someone elses opinion, neither did he provide evidence.
I didn't say that... go check your past posts dear. It was not a claim I made.
Are you sure you didn't make that claim? Are you sure you didn't claim you would vote to cast Dana into outer darkness or hell before "we" created the earth?
pearl

Sandy, UT

#32062 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I did not honor him dear. Concerned told me to JUSTIFY myself if he was alive or dead... and he assume I had problems with him still... I told him the only problem I had now was spending his money... well technically MY money. That is simply the law of the land dear. If you don't like it talk to your Congressman.
But, thanks for twisting the posts again.
True you certainly didn't honor him. And nobody told you to justify yourself, and as you explained you don't justify yourself to "those without authority" and nowhere in his post did he assume you still had problems with him. He stated there was a problem with your vernacular, there's a difference oh educated one. And as far as your "problem with spending his money" if that's difficult for you, there are other things you could do with it, since it's yours now to use as you see fit. Surely there are others in great need right there in your neck of the woods. Or of course there is always the church, they will take it off your hands and convince you it will all go to a good cause. There are ways to handle such a burden.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32063 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you didn't make that claim? Are you sure you didn't claim you would vote to cast Dana into outer darkness or hell before "we" created the earth?
Yeah... pull up the post... lol. I will not justify myself to a 2 bit hooker even though you have a Rain Dancing gig.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#32064 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
You know the Culture and the Laws on the Res are different than in the Civilized world.
If you are jealous of the laws of the land that leaves the spouse your retirement... and money that you own... than talk to the BIA and see if they will change their laws.
Civilized? Is that what you think you are? And jealous? Is that your complaint about me, you think I'm jealous? It seems to me that from your perspective you would be thrilled to have someone be jealous, I mean after all you come fully equipped with the mentality of a high school virgin. But that was a good chuckle you provided, thanks for that.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#32065 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
ahaha... that's a good one.... you point fingers at everyone and what about you? Oh, you believe in the Rain God so your exempt from judging people and actually telling the truth about peoples posts. Yea I get it... double standards.
I was just giving an analogy between your statements of your dead husband and Danas statements about his father. Wasn't really judging, just pointing out the similarity. I take it you don't grasp any similarities? As you pointed out, you certainly weren't honoring him, you were just pointing to the "problem" with him being dead.
And just so you know that "Rain God' you keep referring to, doesn't exist. Hope that helps your claims.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#32066 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Dana,
Regarding my sincerity:
I sincerely raised my right hand, that if you didn't repent I would join the rest of my brothers and sisters (that includes Jesus Christ) and throw you out into hell by hand... just like we did before creating this planet with the other 1/3 of ungovernable buttholes.
You can bet I sincerely stick by THAT til PAST the day I die; and beyond.
You're going to find out how real forever is.
Here ya go Mouse. I'm gonna go take a shower, reading this post always makes me feel the need for a shower. But I'll check back in after I recuperate from the stench of your claim.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32067 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>True you certainly didn't honor him. And nobody told you to justify yourself, and as you explained you don't justify yourself to "those without authority" and nowhere in his post did he assume you still had problems with him. He stated there was a problem with your vernacular, there's a difference oh educated one. And as far as your "problem with spending his money" if that's difficult for you, there are other things you could do with it, since it's yours now to use as you see fit. Surely there are others in great need right there in your neck of the woods. Or of course there is always the church, they will take it off your hands and convince you it will all go to a good cause. There are ways to handle such a burden.
That is a LIE. Go find the post and repost since YOU can not restate things as they were originally stated. You have always twisted things... I wonder if that is your culture.

Nah, I was part of the marriage... you don't think I am entitled to his retirement when he died? Nothing is illegal about it.

No worries I give most of it to the Church...:)

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32068 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Civilized? Is that what you think you are? And jealous? Is that your complaint about me, you think I'm jealous? It seems to me that from your perspective you would be thrilled to have someone be jealous, I mean after all you come fully equipped with the mentality of a high school virgin. But that was a good chuckle you provided, thanks for that.
ahaha... that's good since you don't even know me... but you judge me like you do Crazy, No Surprise, Google, and who ever else.

You are nothing but a prostitute... I encourage nobody to be jealous... but you seem in need of money and you are showing an intense amount of jealousy that the Res maybe don't offer the remaining spouse to have the retirement of the spouse that died.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#32069 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Disappointed? Why? Do you thrive on what you see as vile filth from Dana? Do you come here daily for a fill of filth and are disappointed when Dana lacks in fulfilling your fix? Even though you've claimed another person on this thread {Donut Hole} speaks in the same manner, you've claimed only Dana needs to change his tone. A tone you apparently thrive on. Now you've complained his words aren't filthier or nastier, that you are disappointed. You're a mess on the same level of Mouse.
Pearl, there is just no pleasing some people. ;)

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32070 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I was just giving an analogy between your statements of your dead husband and Danas statements about his father. Wasn't really judging, just pointing out the similarity. I take it you don't grasp any similarities? As you pointed out, you certainly weren't honoring him, you were just pointing to the "problem" with him being dead.
And just so you know that "Rain God' you keep referring to, doesn't exist. Hope that helps your claims.
Nah, it isn't a problem dear... as I said I give most of it to the Church. No problem see.

And, my asking Dana about his Dad has nothing to do with you Miss Nosey body

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#32071 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I was just giving an analogy between your statements of your dead husband and Danas statements about his father. Wasn't really judging, just pointing out the similarity. I take it you don't grasp any similarities? As you pointed out, you certainly weren't honoring him, you were just pointing to the "problem" with him being dead.
And just so you know that "Rain God' you keep referring to, doesn't exist. Hope that helps your claims.
Neither does her Jesus.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32072 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go Mouse. I'm gonna go take a shower, reading this post always makes me feel the need for a shower. But I'll check back in after I recuperate from the stench of your claim.
You are an idiot.

I'm gonna go shopping and buy myself something nice. Have a nice shower and I hope you pick up a fella so maybe you can maybe a nickel...

:)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#32073 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go Mouse. I'm gonna go take a shower, reading this post always makes me feel the need for a shower. But I'll check back in after I recuperate from the stench of your claim.
I knew I was getting someplace with her that day when she started damning me to hell before I was born! Truth knocked her upside the head for once, the devil was biting her ass! LOL!!!

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#32074 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries I give most of it to the Church...:)
And the General Authorities laughed and said: "Sucker!" LOL!!!

Since: Sep 12

Ava, MO

#32075 Jan 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome, we do what we can for those less fortunate and some egos stroke easier than others. I always find it interesting how people view themselves compared to how others view them. For example, you don't present yourself as well read to me at all, first and foremost because you are capable of only understanding one train of thought,{your own} it's clear you lack perspective, that's always a dead give away. But you, on the other hand, indeed see yourself as well read, and that's a claim that can only be considered as relative. So you read more than others around you, those in your household? Do you also have mahogany shelves with fine leather bound books like Crazy?
Yes, my "books" show exactly just how big of a deal I am. Just ask me. ;-)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#32076 Jan 30, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
ahaha... that's good since you don't even know me... but you judge me like you do Crazy, No Surprise, Google, and who ever else.
You are nothing but a prostitute... I encourage nobody to be jealous... but you seem in need of money and you are showing an intense amount of jealousy that the Res maybe don't offer the remaining spouse to have the retirement of the spouse that died.
This from a woman who just said she gave all her dead husband's money to the church. That is what prostitutes do, give their money to their pimps. And you are certainly the definition of a whore for the LDS church. You'll let them stick it in any hole you got and thank them for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SLCPD detective who arrested nurse had been dis... 17 hr eferram 2
News Gay couple denied baby through surrogate challe... Sat spud 33
I love Utah farts Sep 15 Flatulencia Toiletta 5
News The Latest: Mayor: Probe shows policies broken ... Sep 14 cindy 1
The New 30/30 Political Party Sep 13 BillyBud 1
Police nurse debate truck drivers view Sep 11 BillyBud 13
Fire him or step down Sep 10 roberta 2

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages