Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31994 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

MORMON vs MOONBAT

Gridley, CA

#31918 Jan 26, 2014
Claims you've been studying YEARS and NEVER heard that GOD is a MAN who LIVED in HEAVEN

before He MADE THIS WORLD.

Claims you've been studying YEARS and NEVER heard that "ALL THE SONS OF GOD shouted in HEAVEN WITH GOD

b.e.f.o.r.e. the f.o.u.n.d.a.t.i.o.n.s. of this world w.e.r.e.

ExCEPT from MORMONS.

And to YOU, THIS STORY THIS WAYsounds CRAZY.
=======

That you KNOW for a FACT that there is NO WAY there was ANY INDIANS who WROTE using MODIFIED ANCIENT EGYPTIAN.

yOU KNOW THIS
for a FACT.

No. Satan has blinded you to facts that have been around you all these years. You're swimming in them. Like these facts you deny exist saying you've been anxiously chanting at your rat instead of reading from your Bible.

Indian Mi'kMaQ or
MicMac Indians:

****Written language: Discovered in 1609 before Joe Smith was born.****

Mi'kMak INDIAN Characters on the left,- Ancient EGYPTIAN on the Right.

http://goo.gl/B9mKOH

======
More

Mi'kMaQ on LEFT: Ancient Egyption on RIGHT

http://goo.gl/qFbUhh

More

Mi'kMaQ Indian on LEFT: Ancient Egyptian on RIGHT.

http://goo.gl/wQ8Mvr

=======
These are
NEPHITE CHARACTERS
from Joseph Smith's Book of Mormon
by the fallen people

who called themselves

The Nephites,

that Joseph Smith said

was in

Reformed Egyptian.
=======
http://goo.gl/YaIA0M
=======
How the NEPHITE CHARACTERS were PRESERVED.
=======
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthon_Transcrip ...
=======

Nephite on the Left - Mi'kMak Indian, on the Right.

http://goo.gl/UHVB9W

=======
For some reason a pagan will lie in order to just hate another man and he doesn't care if he is humiliated again and again. He's got that Satanic itch.

If you know about how these Pagans are then beware this: if you go and read the Book of Mormon, Satan will make Pagans come ask you about your religion and try to join theirs.

Obviously if you've held them at arms' length this long you can stand holding them off but if you would like to know more of Jesus Christ and are simply downright embarrassed to ask these Cone Shaped Hat wearing clowns,
you don't have to be.
The Book of Mormon was written by Jews on the run from Jerusalem authorities because the prophesied those very authorities leading the people into subjection through sleight of hand politics.

They made it to America. They were serious fasting praying vision seeing Jewish men : real prophets of God. They saw real visions from God Almighty.

They were the Nephite people.
They wrote in modified Ancient Egyptian.
MORMON vs MOONBAT

Gridley, CA

#31919 Jan 26, 2014
I was looking through
concerned in [wherever he lies, claiming he is, when he isn't]'s

posts, and another

Reverend MoonBaT Slick bizarre thing he was doing, is

he's been in here claiming, "the resurrection isn't basically, universal."

Say WHAT?

"John 5:28-29, " Marvel not at this:
for the hour is coming,
in the which
***ALL that are in the graves ***
***shall hear his voice,***
*** And shall come forth; ***

they that have done good,
unto the RESURRECTION OF LIFE;
and they that have done evil,
unto the RESURRECTION OF DAMNATION."
=======
First Corinthians 15:21-22

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
=======
Rev 20: 13-14

12 And I SAW THE DEAD, SMALL AND GREAT, STANDbefore God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and THE DEAD WERE JUDGED out of those things which were written in the books, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and DEATH and

HELL DELIVERED up THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN THEM: and

THEY WERE JUDGED EVERY MAN

ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.
=======
A man GIVEN a VISION of HOW WE ARE JUDGED. Not even of all things, by whether we believe in Jesus Christ - by whether we have accepted the Lord.

ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS he saw ALL RESURRECTED and JUDGED.
=======
This
is the kind of embarrassment that comes to people depending on a man on the internet named Reverend SLICK to think for them.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31920 Jan 26, 2014
MORMON vs MOONBAT wrote:
I was looking through
concerned's questions that I can't answer or I will show my faith false.
Mentoring by Former Mormons
Hurt. Confused. Angry. Unsure. Afraid. You are no longer 100% certain the “Church” is true. Or maybe you are now 100% sure the “Church” is not true, but friends and family who still believe surround you.

Maybe you knew this day would come. Maybe you thought this day would never come. Either way – it’s here, and you’re not completely sure what to do, or who to talk to.

If this is you, you've come to the right place. Our mentors understand; after all they've already been through it and survived – even thrived – now that they are on the other side. Our free mentoring program has helped hundreds of people; maybe we can help you.

Why request a mentor?

To talk to someone safe who really cares about your concerns
To get truthful answers to troubling doubts and questions
To benefit from someone who has successfully left Mormonism
“I cannot express the words how much it meant to me that there was a former Mormon with whom I could share when I was questioning Mormonism.”– Launa, mentoree
To get help sorting out fact from fiction and truth from error

go to http://mit.irr.org/mentoring-former-mormons
MORMON vs MOONBAT

Gridley, CA

#31921 Jan 26, 2014
If you wonder how in the world
Moonbats can take a book as small as the Bible
and wind up telling you that after

T.H.I.R.T.Y. YEARS of S.T.U.D.Y.-

that GOD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND He's REALLY NOT a MAN,

and God DESPISES HETEROSEXUALS He INSTALLED
through COMMAND about HOW to MANAGE GENDER IDENTITY

and LOVES the IDEA of HOMOSEXUALS molesting your child

and COMPLETELY ACCEPTS
HOMO PRIESTS the Mafia CONFIDES their MURDERS and PROSTITUTIONS and THEFTS to

as the IDEAL PARADIGM for
FAMILY (marriage) BASED ADAMIC/ABRAHAMIC/CHRISTIANITY

then don't feel quite so bad.
These people have run off the rails to the point their money is debt.
Their social numbers look like those of the employees of a bar.
They installed the Mafia so they can stay drunk.

The Lord tells us in the Bible there would come a falling away first then a refreshing of all things.

John the Beloved of Christ in the Book of Revelations said

"And I saw another angel fly in the middle of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to them that dwell on the earth,

and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

and furthermore saw the nation of Israel somehow at the center of world political power struggle.

The nation of Israel as a nation has been restored to it's homeland just as promised,

and many, many other things are known
because of
"the Angel" John saw,
"flying in the midst of Heaven,
having the everlasting Gospel to preach."

That Angel was the ancient American descendant
of Jewish prophets

who fled Jerusalem on warning from the Lord and, finding themselves in the New World,
roamed the South,

Central,

and North for a period of almost a thousand years.

Groups of them
all over the continents
held copies of the Jewish scriptures they'd fled with,-
- and also extensive writing of their own struggles between themselves as splinter groups constantly peeled off
abandoning the idea they had ever been from the Eastern Hemisphere
or that they owed any allegiance
to maintaining the culture
they brought with them when they fled Jerusalem.

In the end those with technology and writing lost, but not before the last greatly trained, educated one among them escaped: and alone, buried their national, priesthood records - their scriptures - of their dealings of God, as they struggled
and pled to Him,
to aid them
in keeping a national identity of knowing about God.

The Book of Mormon is that buried book,
brought to light and told by we who read it,

that it's to be shown to those who aren't ashamed

of Jesus Christ.

Mormon.org
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31922 Jan 26, 2014
Mormons deny the virgin birth of Mary:

The Mormon Church Teaches That:

Our God is an exalted man of flesh and bone
He physically lives with His many wives near the star Kolob
Worthy Mormon men can also become Gods, like Him
Our God is one of many Gods and serves a God of His own!
God came down to earth in the flesh and was the physical father of Jesus
You should not trust the Bible in this matter. It is wrong.
Trust their prophets.
Read what the Mormon leaders say about our Savior and the Virgin Mary.

How can Mormons claim they believe in the virgin birth if God had sex with Mary?

They change the definition of the word virgin. Mormons feel that they can still use the phrase "virgin birth" because God was an IMMORTAL being who had sex with Mary, not a mere mortal man. And this is exactly what Bruce McConkie,(top LSD theologian, and one of the Mormon 12 Apostles, died in 1985) said:

"For our present purposes, suffice it to say that our Lord was born of a virgin, which is fitting and proper, and also natural, since the Father of the Child was an immortal Being" (The Promised Messiah, pg. 466).
In other words, if Joseph had sex with Mary she would not have been a virgin, but since God had sex with Mary, she remains a virgin.

By "Virgin birth", Mormons mean that no mortal human had sex with Mary, but since God had sex with Mary, and He is immortal, she remains a virgin!

Gods Must Have Wives

If none but gods will be permitted to multiply immortal children, it follows that each God must have one or more wives. God, the Father of our spirits, became the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ according to the flesh.(Orson Pratt, The Seer, page 158)
C. Mary And God Were Married

The fleshly body of Jesus required a Mother as well as a Father. Therefore, the Father and Mother of Jesus, according to the flesh, must have been associated together in the capacity of Husband and Wife; hence the Virgin Mary must have been, for the time being, the lawful wife of God the Father: we use the term lawful Wife, because it would be blasphemous in the highest degree to say that He overshadowed her or begat the Savior unlawfully.(Orson Pratt, The Seer, page 158)
D. Joseph was Her Second Husband

Inasmuch as God was the first husband to her, it may be that He only gave her to be the wife of Joseph while in the mortal state, and that He intended after the resurrection to again take her as one of his own wives to raise up immortal spirits in eternity.(Orson Pratt, The Seer, page 158)
The man Joseph, the husband of Mary, did not, that we know of, have more than one wife, but Mary the wife of Joseph had another husband.(Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, 11:268)
E. The Bible Is Wrong

Joseph Fielding Smith, 10th Prophet of the Mormon Church: "They tell us the Book of Mormon states that Jesus was begotten of the Holy Ghost. I challenge that statement. The Book of Mormon teaches No Such Thing! Neither does the Bible!" (Doctrines of Salvation, Vol. 1:18)
F. God Is A Man

"Christ was begotten of God. He was NOT born without the aid of man and that man was God!" (Doctrines of Salvation, Vol. 1:18)

cont...
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31923 Jan 26, 2014
An Act Of The Flesh

The birth of the Savior was as natural as are the births of our children; it was the result of natural action. He partook of flesh and blood- was begotten of his Father, as we are of our fathers.(Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, 8:115)
In relation to the way in which I look upon the works of God and his creatures, I will say that I was naturally begotten; so was my father, and also my Savior Jesus Christ. According to the Scriptures, he is the first begotten of his father in the flesh, and there was nothing unnatural about it.(Heber C. Kimball, Journal of discourses, 8:211)
H. Not Of The Holy Ghost

''When the Virgin Mary conceived the Jesus, the Father had begotten him in his own likeness. He was not begotten by the Holy Ghost...(Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 1:50-51)
'What a learned idea' Jesus, our elder brother was begotten in the flesh by the same character that was in the garden of Eden, and who is our Father in heaven." (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 1:50-51)
'Now Remember from this time forth, and forever, hat Jesus Christ was not begotten by the Holy Ghost. will repeat a little anecdote. I was in conversation with a certain learned professor upon this subject when I replied to this idea- "If the son was begotten y the Holy Ghost, it would be very dangerous to baptize and confirm females and give the Holy Ghost o them, lest he should beget children to be palmed off on the Elders by the people, bringing the Elders into great difficulties."...But what do the people in Christendom, with the Bible in their hands, know but this subject? Comparatively Nothing." (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 1:50-51)
I. Bruce R. McConkie, deceased member of the 12 Apostles (d.1985) and leading LDS theologian, writes in Mormon Doctrine:

SON OF GOD: God the Father is a perfected, glorified, holy Man, an immortal Personage. And Christ was born into the world as the literal Son of this Holy Being; he was born in the same personal, real, and literal sense that any mortal son is born to a mortal father. There is nothing figurative about his paternity; he was begotten, conceived and born in the normal and natural course of events, for he is the son of God, and that designation means what it says.—page 742
SON OF MAN: Christ is the Son of Man, meaning that his Father (the eternal God!) is a Holy Man. "In the language of Adam, Man of Holiness" is the name of God. Page 742
SON OF MARY:...but the Holy ghost is not the Father of Christ and when the Child was born, he was "the Son of the eternal Father.—page 743
ONLY BEGOTTEN SON: These name-titles all signify that our Lord is the only Son of the Father in the flesh. Each of the words is to be understood literally. Only means only, begotten means begotten, and Son means son. Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father in He same way that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers.—page 546

cont....

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31924 Jan 26, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
As usual, you are the only one here given an intelligent response, so I'll address this in the same manner.
<quoted text>
And as that is your personal belief, I'm not debating that. What I'm pointing out is what the LDS church is claiming.
<quoted text>
I'm not asking for perfection at the Bishop's level. I'm just asking why God would put a child molester in that position to begin with? God would certainly know the man's heart. And what I'm really debating here is whether or not God even had anything to do with the process at all. Mormonism is teaching trust where it honestly shouldn't always be given. It isn't men doing the calling, but God. If you can't trust God who can you trust? But I see the whole system as big lie. There is no revelation, there is no priesthood, just people depending on feelings and impressions, and because of it the perverts can get in, just like in the Catholic church.
<quoted text>
We take a man's word on whether or not he is called of God, but we watch his actions and works to judge it true or not. We don't put our faith in his works but in our relationship with Jesus Christ. We don't look to any living man on the level Mormons do their Prophets, as being to only spokesman for God on Earth.
There is no proof he was a "child molester to begin with" and he is not a Mormon any longer.

Jesus put Judas Iscariot as his apostle - he was a good man at that time to begin with - than he turned him over to the authorities and ended up hanging himself because of his sin in the end.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31926 Jan 26, 2014
None of the above has anything to do with Christianity but everything to do with being LDS

B.Y. J.S. both clearly are false prophets as their teachings show,

clearly the Mormon faith has more to do with Greek mythology as they are both polytheistic and Christianity is today as it was in 33 AD monotheistic

Turret Matters LDS Mormons are not Christians.

concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31927 Jan 26, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof he was a "child molester to begin with" and he is not a Mormon any longer.
Jesus put Judas Iscariot as his apostle - he was a good man at that time to begin with - than he turned him over to the authorities and ended up hanging himself because of his sin in the end.
Judas was never an Apostle, Jesus always knew he would betray him it was prophesied in the OT and by Jesus in the NT.
Thirty Years he Studied

Gridley, CA

#31929 Jan 26, 2014
The kind of mental illness you see exhibited below
is what awaits you should you become a pagan:

THIRTY YEARS he says
he's studied the NEW TESTAMENT: a book of *267 PAGES*.

=======
He says he doesn't know Judas Iscariot was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ.
267 pages.
Thirty years he says he's pored over this book correcting errors wherever he found them among us.

Judas Iscariot wasn't ever an apostle of Jesus Christ.

LUKE 6:13-16:

Luke 6:13-16
King James Version (KJV)
13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;

14 Simon,(whom he also named Peter,) and Andrew his brother, James and John, Philip and Bartholomew,

15 Matthew and Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes,

16 And Judas the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.
=======
LUKE 22:3
King James Bible
"Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve."
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Judas was never an Apostle, Jesus always knew he would betray him it was prophesied in the OT and by Jesus in the NT.
Thirty Years he Studied

Gridley, CA

#31930 Jan 26, 2014
How do you justify your idol God making you humiliate yourself again and again concerned in [wherever you're lying about being from]?

You don't even bother you plow on mentally ill attacking people of a religion who are the ones who are known to have been checked by

professionals

to have the best knowledge of Christianity of any group on earth even Atheists - we beat them on knowledge of our religion,

while your religion Evangelicals are a D.I.S.T.A.N.T. fourth.

Do you realize

you just told people on an international forum on middle eastern religion and a thread on same - Christianity is a middle eastern religion creating the condition that

people from all over Christendom are going to come in here seeing you bizarrely exclaiming to a Mormon

Judas Iscariot was never an Apostle of Jesus Christ,
and that it automatically rules you as basically incoherent on the subject of
CHRISTIANITY?

I know if I were some pagan I'd wonder why Satan made you open your mouth and bark lies about the scriptures of Jesus Christ.
Thirty Years You Studied

Gridley, CA

#31931 Jan 26, 2014
The fact you are proven to not know what you are talking about has everything to do with this.

The fact you also lied and claimed deep doubts on peoples' parts overall, about being Mormons: when the fact is, there's a lot more doubt on the parts of people who aren't Mormons. About almost everything Christianic or Biblical,

or pertaining to religion, in any way.

You've come here trolling THOUSANDS OF LINES of COPY PASTE

claiming YOU CHECKED IT, AND IT'S ALL TRUE:

and here we also have you claiming
YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKING ONE, SINGLE, 267 PAGE BOOK,

for nearly THIRTY YEARS.

And YOU'VE come to the CONCLUSION studying about TEN YEARS

per 85 pages

Judas Iscariot wasn't an Apostle of Jesus Christ.

It's right here for everyone to see.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/latter-da...

The Mormon woman said to you "Jesus put Judas Iscariot as his apostle - he was a good man at that time to begin with - than he turned him over to the authorities and ended up hanging himself because of his sin in the end."

To which your STUNNINGLY REVEALING REPLY is:

"Judas was never an Apostle, Jesus always knew he would betray him it was prophesied in the OT and by Jesus in the NT."
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31932 Jan 26, 2014
The Twelve Apostles

12 One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. 13 When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles: 14 Simon (whom he named Peter), his brother Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, 15 Matthew, Thomas, James son of Alphaeus, Simon who was called the Zealot, 16 Judas son of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor.

DESIGNATED an Apostle but never was he an Apostle he died before he ever functioned as one, that is why

In ACTS Peter writes

20 “For,” said Peter,“it is written in the Book of Psalms:

“‘May his place be deserted;
let there be no one to dwell in it,’[e]
and,

“‘May another take his place of leadership.’[f]
21 Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus was living among us, 22 beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.”

23 So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. 24 Then they prayed,“Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen 25 to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.” 26 Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.

For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.”

To be an Apostle you must be one who witnessed the resurrection.
Must of seen him taken up. To be an Apostle.

Just because you have been chosen designated to be an engineer, to go to engineering at University this does not make you an engineer you have to Finnish the 4 years and get a passing grade. as it was with Judas he was designated but never became an Apostle he never made it to the RESURRECTION he did not make it.

But you just regurgitate LDS propaganda you never really read the Bible on your own is you had you would not be LDS

You simply take a verse out of context ignoring the rest of scripture.

Its the LDS way.
Thirty Years You Studied

Gridley, CA

#31933 Jan 26, 2014
You're a lying hick.

Your many MANY words denying the very STORY of how
THE TWELVE APOSTLES
were SELECTED an D.E.S.I.G.N.A.T.E.D. as A.P.O.S.T.L.E.S.
by GOD'S OWN HAND.

End of STORY.

Your idol has caused you to call the scriptures yet again.
Thirty Years You Studied

Gridley, CA

#31934 Jan 26, 2014
*has caused you to call the scriptures liars yet again

above
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31935 Jan 26, 2014
Thirty Years You Studied wrote:
*has caused you to call the scriptures liars yet again
above
Once again you can not, and you do not refute my post with anything not even an attempt to show how my posting ACTs and Peter's words is out of context, you know the Apostle Peter said an Apostle must be one who witnessed the Resurrection and saw Jesus ascend.

Hey BTW I copied and pasted the verses from ACTS so that in the LDS paradigm should make them false LOL

I thought maybe you would make an attempt and bring up the Apostle Paul but you were not even smart enough to try that which is good as I would have shown the error in that line of argument in a nano second.

There has only been 13 Apostles not 14 but hey don't let the truth get in your way, you just keep believing you can be a god one day and have many wives in heaven and Knock them up for eternity as the LDS church teaches you their lies, that your itching ears want to hear.
A PAGAN says ITS ALL LIES

Gridley, CA

#31936 Jan 26, 2014
THIRTY YEARS YOU STUDIED to come to the conclusion that although God the Father could reveal to men how to make women pregnant today

without sexual activity and we do it around the world each year several hundred times,

it's impossible for God to have known how it's done.

=======
How dare you claim God didn't make Mary pregnant with His own Son.

We know how you dare: being to stupified and humiliated to escape claim, that Judas Iscariot wasn't one of the twelve apostles.

One eggregious manipulating lie after another. And for what?

To prove to Mormons that

GOD has GENDER ISSUES HE doesn't UNDERSTAND

and He was LYING when He let Jesus represent Him as "Man"

And LYING when He represented Himself as the SON of Man.

LYING.
GOD is LYING about GENDER and for BELIEVING IT'S REAL

you have come here to tell us

JUDAS WASN'T ONE of The TWELVE APOSTLES,

and WE aren't to BELIEVE that STORY about JESUS CHRIST

being the SON of MAN born of a completely normal woman Mary.

That SHE WASN'T PREGNANT with the FATHER of JESUS' child.

IT was ALL a BIG SCAM because GOD DOESN'T KNOW HOW to EXPLAIN IT

so HE made up this ENORMOUS RING of DECEPTIONS
to CONCEAL the fact

He's not a man
He doesn't have sons
He doesn't have daughters

It's ALL a LIE.

If you're as disgusted with these people in person as you are online you're not the only person to realize one of the worst things about pagan Christianity is the pagans.

You don't have to listen to stories like this man who is here to tell us "God is a Space Alien who doesn't know He's not a man."

You can see for yourself the records of Jewish prophets who fled Jerusalem for their lives from the region for telling the local Jewish leaders their dangerous politics would lead to a national disaster.

They prayed, and they fasted, and they read their own scriptures, as they fled the Jerusalem area to sail, to the New World.

There they recorded their lives in both secular national records and in priestly spiritual records they appended to their own.

These spiritual records they made are the history of their obedience to God, for several hundred years as they used their disciplined lifestyle to defeat all those who were dissatisfied with the disciplined religious life.

At the end they were destroyed. Before they were,

their last national leader,

a man named Mormon,

commissioned a copy of their spiritual obedience and behavior related
to obedience, to the God who saved them to the new land,
to be made and hidden:

A copy of their scriptures.

Mormon.org
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#31937 Jan 26, 2014
How to get a young men to buy into your faiths lies.

Islam if your are martyred you get 40 perpetual virgins in heaven.

If you are a good Mormon and you do your mission etc. you get to be a God with many celestial wives in heaven to make sex with and populate your very own world. Ya I see why a seventeen or eighteen year old male waits to go to University and do two years as a missionary, very appealing to a juvenile male at his hormonal peak.

Ya that is how to get em, promise them everlasting sex in heaven.
Watchew Meen APOSTLE YaW

Gridley, CA

#31938 Jan 26, 2014
THIRTY YEARS he says
he's studied the NEW TESTAMENT: a book of *267 PAGES*.

=======
He says he doesn't know Judas Iscariot was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ.
267 pages.
Thirty years he says he's pored over this book correcting errors wherever he found them among us.

Judas Iscariot wasn't ever an apostle of Jesus Christ.

LUKE 6:13-16:

Luke 6:13-16
King James Version (KJV)
13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;

14 Simon,(whom he also named Peter,) and Andrew his brother, James and John, Philip and Bartholomew,

15 Matthew and Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes,

16 And Judas the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.
=======
LUKE 22:3
King James Bible
"Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve."
Watchew Meen APOSTLE YaW

Gridley, CA

#31939 Jan 26, 2014
Not only was Judas an APOSTLE but HE WAS PRESENT when CHRIST APPEARED to the Disciples at LEAST TWICE when He was JUST RESURRECTED.

When Jesus Christ revealed Himself RESURRECTED

JUDAS ISCARIOT SAW IT.

Once again, someone comes along claiming to have studied

ONE SINGLE 267 PAGE BOOK

for T.H.I.R.T.Y. Y.E.A.R.S.

and doesn't KNOW JUDAS ISCARIOT was an APOSTLE.

and doesn't KNOW JUDAS ISCARIOT was PRESENT,

when Jesus Christ was RESURRECTED.

There are places all over the internet showing the timeline.

He's studied this book he claims
for THIRTY YEARS.

Here
http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/J...

That's exactly what it's going to look like if someone else lists it.

THIRTY YEARS he's been telling EVERYONE WHO'LL LISTEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
salt lake city police 7 hr mike taylor 1
News 2 transgender Democrats nominated in Western GO... 20 hr TMI 7
News Police dog finds Utah boy who falls into manhole (Dec '14) Wed CharleenHartley 19
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Jun 28 Iknowafatone 797
cómo tener éxito Jun 25 larson 1
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... Jun 25 Scrow Tumm 5
LDS Church ( WAKE UP ) Jun 23 wormwood 2

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages