Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,995

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFR ieNDCAROL

Olivehurst, CA

#30529 Dec 19, 2013
Tell us all again DAME

about how JESUS CAN'T BE GOD'S SON
because IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE for GOD to KNOW how to MAKE MARY CARRY the ZYGOTE who was THEIR CHILD TOGETHER: Heavenly Father's D.N.A,
along with Mary's D.N.A,

TELL the ENTIRE WORLD on the INTERNET how GOD was TOO STUPID to KNOW HOW to MAKE MARY BEAR HIS CHILD
and YET HAVE MARY remain a virgin.

BWaH HaH HaH HaH HaH!!!!!

No wonder those Mormons of Madison Tennessee told you hit the bricks. "God can't make Mary pregnant and have her stay a virgin"

to "counseling" the young men about your homosexuality,

to teaching people God's sexuality was "confused" when he told the entire Israelite nation to be polygamous.

What a HoMoHiCk. You atheists deserve the reviling you get for trying to infiltrate Christianity with your pedophile, homosexual, self absorption. You're disgusting is what you are.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#30530 Dec 20, 2013
You can always tell when I hit close to home with Carol by the amount of apeshit she goes in her posts. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#30531 Dec 20, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Locate Dr Bennett yet? You may imagine all your ridiculous ramblings as entertaining but most people think you're insane and pathetic. Just like that thing in CA.
You must really miss those days of pretending you're a big deal to a bunch of prisoners.
I wonder how many cracked his head open.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#30532 Dec 20, 2013

Location hidden

#30533 Dec 20, 2013

Marysville, CA

#30534 Dec 20, 2013
NoMo wrote:
I was just about to post that. Bigamy Young is spinning in his grave. Carol's worst nightmare is becoming real!

Location hidden

#30535 Dec 20, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>I was just about to post that. Bigamy Young is spinning in his grave. Carol's worst nightmare is becoming real!
The lines are out the door, slc mayor is staying up all night to perform marriages. It's amazing!!!!

Marysville, CA

#30536 Dec 20, 2013
There will be weeping, moaning and the wearing of ashcloth in Utah tonight.

Location hidden

#30537 Dec 20, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
There will be weeping, moaning and the wearing of ashcloth in Utah tonight.
The lizards are whipping their tails around and hissing

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30538 Dec 20, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Locate Dr Bennett yet? You may imagine all your ridiculous ramblings as entertaining but most people think you're insane and pathetic. Just like that thing in CA.
You must really miss those days of pretending you're a big deal to a bunch of prisoners.
No I didn't. I didn't look. You simply bore me. When you have something intelligent and meaningful (not holding my breath on that happening seriously)to say to me I'll respond. As now you've become a childish bore.

Marysville, CA

#30539 Dec 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I didn't look. You simply bore me. When you have something intelligent and meaningful (not holding my breath on that happening seriously)to say to me I'll respond. As now you've become a childish bore.
I think you hurt his itty-bitty feelings.
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFR ieNDCAROL

Olivehurst, CA

#30541 Dec 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Suck it is what the molesters you groom for did to that kid who committed suicide.

You're all a bunch of addict self-injury monkeys. Nobody can help you, it's a historical legend, the way queers live and act. Eating feces off another man's genitals is the love of God....

no, it's a bunch of venereal disease infected queers making up reasons to get another alcoholic drink: to get the taste of crap out of their mouths after the honeymoon.

Marysville, CA

#30542 Dec 21, 2013
The boys at church headquarters are not happy!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865592839/...

Marysville, CA

#30543 Dec 21, 2013
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFRieNDCAROL wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it is what the molesters you groom for did to that kid who committed suicide.
You're all a bunch of addict self-injury monkeys. Nobody can help you, it's a historical legend, the way queers live and act. Eating feces off another man's genitals is the love of God....
no, it's a bunch of venereal disease infected queers making up reasons to get another alcoholic drink: to get the taste of crap out of their mouths after the honeymoon.
I wish you would keep your sexual fanatsies to yourself. What you and No Surprise do together in the bedroom we really don't want to know.

Location hidden

#30544 Dec 21, 2013
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFRieNDCAROL wrote:
<quoted text>Suck it is what the molesters you groom for did to that kid who committed suicide.

You are a perfect example of a lizard. Maybe even a skink..whenever I see you've posted, that's the picture I get in my head. A skink. You slither.

Location hidden

#30545 Dec 21, 2013

Marysville, CA

#30546 Dec 21, 2013
A joke for Crazy:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Merry Christmas!

Since: Sep 12

Sparta, MO

#30547 Dec 21, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
A joke for Crazy:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Merry Christmas!
Hahahahahaha!!!! Nice...:-)
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30548 Dec 21, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hurt his itty-bitty feelings.
No. Just really bored with you two. I read your two's last posts and realized the fun of chatting with two immature name calling children has worn off.

Marysville, CA

#30549 Dec 22, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just really bored with you two. I read your two's last posts and realized the fun of chatting with two immature name calling children has worn off.
Will you get over it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 7 min No Surprise 29,926
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 8 min Wondering 61
Review: Locksmiths Of Taylorsville Thu Joe Zereg 4
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Feb 24 tnguyen051890 218
Wow! Shooting Star? (Nov '09) Feb 23 Franny 15
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Feb 21 NoMo 28,887
Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web