Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32092 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#30443 Dec 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about Eve and I said nothing of Heavenly Mother.
Though if you wish to know the truth... Heavenly Father kept it from us to protect her from being abused because he loves her very much. I think that is something you can't understand.
Why don't you get ready for bed, drink your milk, and have your mommy tuck you in... until you can grow up and act like a sensible adult we will just assume you are a "little girl".
Actually you did. In your usual blind rantings you wrote:

"Why do you even insist this argument is anything other that twisting the translations. We believe in the Bible and the Bible specifies that Eve was a Virgin."

Go see for yourself. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#30444 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious Dana, have you ever bedded a woman by claiming to be Gods right hand man? Did you ever promise a women eternal salvation in exchange for a jump in the hay?
Nah, couldn't ever lie that big enough. Had one friend try to tell his girlfriend that if he didn't get to do it soon, he would die. But he didn't bring God into it either.

How did you like the way No Surprise try to speak for you a few pages back? It was certainly another example to me why he can't seem to get even the most elementary things right. I think he hates the fact I like you.

Marysville, CA

#30445 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
You're right, being a virgin again would be a curse.
Being screwed by your daddy certainly would be. But that was an holy event in Mormonism.

Marysville, CA

#30446 Dec 18, 2013
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFRieNDCAROL wrote:
The unholy tramps of the slave traders, back in for more whining we took away "the old ways."
Yes her hymen was intact before the pregnancy. Giving birth removes it stupid.
She was made pregnant by the D.N.A. of God the Father through the same means people are made pregnant as virgins all over the world today.
It's been practiced on livestock since the beginning of time.
But you're more concerned with the part where you celebrate being the alcoholic tramp of some guy with warrants.
I could certainly believe that is how you mother got pregnant with you. But your leaders said that it was done the same way humans do it all the time. Hence the word "natural".

Marysville, CA

#30447 Dec 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do yourself a favor and take advantage of financial aide, grants, and the MONEY the GOVERNMENT PROVIDES you with *FOR FREE" and make something of yourself so you don't have to go all over having to sell yourself?
Wouldn't you rather be respected for your intelligence?
You certainly seem to have a lot of knowledge concerning this. Just how much are you making on welfare these days?

Marysville, CA

#30448 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Well tis the season, I'll watch, while you hold her down and No Surprise constant redundancy drives himself off a cliff.
You made me spit coffee out laughing reading this one. Warn a fellow! LOL!!!

Since: Sep 12

Ozark, MO

#30449 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, she has a good husband who provides well for her, for the record. But I sense it isn't truth you are trying to express here but your anger towards her.
Oh, he came back? Way, way back in this thread she alluded to it just being her and her daughters.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#30450 Dec 18, 2013
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, he came back? Way, way back in this thread she alluded to it just being her and her daughters.
I don't have "daughters" either..you bunch of gossips can't get your stories straight

Ozark, MO

#30451 Dec 18, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have "daughters" either..you bunch of gossips can't get your stories straight
No daughters? Daughter then? Only ONE daughter? Funny, when you do it, it's not "gossip." But that's a Libtard for ya.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#30452 Dec 18, 2013
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFRieNDCAROL wrote:
The unholy tramps of the slave traders, back in for more whining we took away "the old ways."
Yes her hymen was intact before the pregnancy. Giving birth removes it stupid.
She was made pregnant by the D.N.A. of God the Father through the same means people are made pregnant as virgins all over the world today.
It's been practiced on livestock since the beginning of time.
But you're more concerned with the part where you celebrate being the alcoholic tramp of some guy with warrants.
Actually felch, the hymen isn't removed it's just altered. And you can buy fake ones, it's a big business these days. It's a real ego booster for some men folk and makes a fine Christmas gift.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30453 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you even insist this argument is anything other that twisting the translations. We believe in the Bible and the Bible specifies that Eve was a Virgin."
Lame... you know and your gf Pearl knew that I was speaking of Mary...

are we going to start being Spelling Nazis too?

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30454 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
blind rantings> are you speaking of yourself again.

*Correction Mary not Eve
pearl

Sandy, UT

#30455 Dec 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do yourself a favor and take advantage of financial aide, grants, and the MONEY the GOVERNMENT PROVIDES you with *FOR FREE" and make something of yourself so you don't have to go all over having to sell yourself?
Wouldn't you rather be respected for your intelligence?
Come on Mouse, you know nothing is free, not even your salvation. But I am curious why you are concerned about my education. You've brought it up a couple of times, why?

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30456 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly seem to have a lot of knowledge concerning this. Just how much are you making on welfare these days?
Keep guessing buddy... you are so bad at it.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#30457 Dec 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame... you know and your gf Pearl knew that I was speaking of Mary...
are we going to start being Spelling Nazis too?
Yes, I know you were speaking of Mary, since you said Mary. Maybe Eve was a misprint on Danas part?
pearl

Sandy, UT

#30458 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Being screwed by your daddy certainly would be. But that was an holy event in Mormonism.
Pretty common now days, kinda takes the holy out of it anymore.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#30459 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, couldn't ever lie that big enough. Had one friend try to tell his girlfriend that if he didn't get to do it soon, he would die. But he didn't bring God into it either.
How did you like the way No Surprise try to speak for you a few pages back? It was certainly another example to me why he can't seem to get even the most elementary things right. I think he hates the fact I like you.
He does fancy himself the great interpreter, doesn't he? And he's gonna jump you whether you claim disdain or fondness. I've seen people who have had an affect on others, but you seem to rule his waking hours. That's raw power.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#30460 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
A verses about paying taxes has nothing to do with using the courts to change the system. You also contradict yourself. In one post you say Satan is the ruler of the world, then in another say the authorities were put in their position by God. It can't be both. And no where does the scriptures talk about voting in a democratic system. Where there is no law, there is no breaking of the law, and therefore no sin.
And if God's kingdom isn't of this Earth, why do you spend so much time trying to build it through the watchtower society?
have a nice day sweetie

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30461 Dec 18, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to to be on welfare to go to school.

Financial Aid
Grants
Scholarships
and for Pearl the Indian Grants for School

are there to assist people to go to school. I worked and put myself through school... however, that is none of your business.

My life is not publicized on the Internet... and I don't come in here with my REAL name like a crazy mentally ill person saying whacky things. In fact I've seen photos of your house on line with the clothes line behind the house and clothes on the line... its hysterical... and obvious you don't have a lot of money. Though, I must say just because you don't have much money, or much education, DOES NOT mean you have to loose all moral and ethical behaviors.

I could stoop to your level... but I think people on welfare are Heavenly Fathers children also. They count too.

I think what is important in this life is that you keep learning.

It's ashamed that you put people down for that.
It's ashamed you mock people for existing.
It's ashamed you mock people and put them down for worshiping God.

It's ashamed that you beg for cigarettes on the Internet trying to get people to confide in you then come on this thread and demean and try to diminish their value and character.

It's ashamed you apostatized and rebel against Christ, Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit.

It's ashamed you call yourself a Christian and act like a Barbarian.
It's ashamed you spread lies about the Church.
It's ashamed you threatened to kill Jesus Christ for teaching the things you disagreed with.

It's ashamed you threatened to kill a dead man for doing Christs work.
It's ashamed you speak about the gospel the way you do and de-value it by taking away from it and twisting it.

Mostly it's ashamed you say you go and feed the hungry and poor at Salvation Army and then you come in here and try to make fun of the poor. It shows us that your efforts are ALL FOR SHOW and nothing else.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30462 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Mouse, you know nothing is free, not even your salvation. But I am curious why you are concerned about my education. You've brought it up a couple of times, why?
Come on Pearl... You Brought YOUR education level up first on this thread. YOU demeaned yourself about your KNOWLEDGE of the ENGLISH language.

I stood up for you.

Then I suggested YOU do something about the PROBLEM.

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO REFER YOU TO THE POST NUMBER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a lds misionary who had sex with a married woman (Jul '11) Thu Jusmysecert 36
News Leaked videos partially pull back curtain on Mo... Wed Peter T 137
More Problems with the Book of Mormon Wed token 46
Review: Haaga Mattress (Nov '15) Wed Pam 6
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Wed Labaron 32
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Jan 16 Charlie P 105
Repent Receive HOLYGHOST ACTS 2 38 Jan 16 Premia 6

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance