Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,995

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#30426 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Binders full of women ..keep waving your creep around.
Raging man hater. How does this other half live with your hate and rage? Are you border line personality? Reveal Mrs Nice to him and Mrs rage man hater to the rest of us hmm? Has he ever read your comments of hate and filth in here? Does he know the dark vile side that exists to you? Most people with the abnormal traits you have displayed in this thread would have killed themselves in their 20s. Yet here you are. A fricking miracle seriously. I have friends in Utah with one or more doctorates in psychology and psychiatry that share an office building. They would love to psychoanalyze you seriously. You're the type mind they write papers on in journals. Interested?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#30427 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm(lol)...the guy who started your "religion" is a child molester.
just like Mohamed, eh Dingus?

Since: Sep 12

Branson, MO

#30428 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of person would you be if you didn't think someone was looking over your shoulder?
No one is looking over my shoulder. I am who I am.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30429 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care that there is a difference, creep. And you aren't making sense again.
I'll pretend for a moment that you talk intelligently without vile filthy comments so I can have what will be a one sided conversation as it usually is from me to you.
I care more that there's a difference in age than you do. That's a fact. You have branded any teenager in the 1840's a "little girl" with the little girl immaturity of a 21st century teenager. You have repeatedly did that. Not I.
I do not agree with older guys marrying young girls. But I can't condone what was done in a past century as wrong or bad by our present standards. If I do that, I might as well use their past standards to judge homosexuals as wrong and bad as societies viewed them for thousands of years. Get it?
I won't judge what Smith did of marrying two 14 or 15 year olds or two 16 or 17 year olds as wrong and bad. I find it strange if anything. I find it strange that he supposedly married over 40 females in a short three year period aged 14 to 60+.
I have no facts that he illegally married them or took them to bed. All I have is what you have, rumors and claims and a few written statements. And unlike you and many others, I don't make a judgement on such weak non-established evidence that's all based on rumors and women proved liers of having made claims of sleeping with him and or having his baby(s).
And that's our defined difference.
You and dana lead verbal lynch mobs based on no actual facts to hang who you want to hang because you're factually a rage hater. Neither of you are about any actual evidence. You assume and suck the life out of rumors like it's your dying breath to live to have something rage hating to say.
I like evidence and you and dana don't. You two have long established that fact. Understand?

Branson, MO

#30430 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Raging man hater. How does this other half live with your hate and rage? Are you border line personality? Reveal Mrs Nice to him and Mrs rage man hater to the rest of us hmm? Has he ever read your comments of hate and filth in here? Does he know the dark vile side that exists to you? Most people with the abnormal traits you have displayed in this thread would have killed themselves in their 20s. Yet here you are. A fricking miracle seriously. I have friends in Utah with one or more doctorates in psychology and psychiatry that share an office building. They would love to psychoanalyze you seriously. You're the type mind they write papers on in journals. Interested?
He left her.

Location hidden

#30431 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pretend for a moment that you talk intelligently without vile filthy comments so I can have what will be a one sided conversation as it usually is from me to you.
I care more that there's a difference in age than you do. That's a fact. You have branded any teenager in the 1840's a "little girl" with the little girl immaturity of a 21st century teenager. You have repeatedly did that. Not I.
I do not agree with older guys marrying young girls. But I can't condone what was done in a past century as wrong or bad by our present standards. If I do that, I might as well use their past standards to judge homosexuals as wrong and bad as societies viewed them for thousands of years. Get it?
I won't judge what Smith did of marrying two 14 or 15 year olds or two 16 or 17 year olds as wrong and bad. I find it strange if anything. I find it strange that he supposedly married over 40 females in a short three year period aged 14 to 60+.
I have no facts that he illegally married them or took them to bed. All I have is what you have, rumors and claims and a few written statements. And unlike you and many others, I don't make a judgement on such weak non-established evidence that's all based on rumors and women proved liers of having made claims of sleeping with him and or having his baby(s).
And that's our defined difference.
You and dana lead verbal lynch mobs based on no actual facts to hang who you want to hang because you're factually a rage hater. Neither of you are about any actual evidence. You assume and suck the life out of rumors like it's your dying breath to live to have something rage hating to say.
I like evidence and you and dana don't. You two have long established that fact. Understand?
I got it a looong time ago..you don't judge Joseph Smith for marrying a 14 year old. It's cool with you. Everyone gets that, ok??
pearl

Kaysville, UT

#30432 Dec 17, 2013
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
He left her.
Well tis the season, I'll watch, while you hold her down and No Surprise constant redundancy drives himself off a cliff.

Location hidden

#30433 Dec 17, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>just like Mohamed, eh Dingus?
It's all a bit tired
pearl

Kaysville, UT

#30434 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...grow up please? To you there is no difference of what a "little girl" is 19 or younger. And it wouldn't surprise me if you categorized 25 and younger as "little girls".
Next. You have never shown evidence that Smith had actual sexual relations with those you deem "little girls". neither has anyone else.
Next. The only polygamous wives that claimed to have had Smith's child were all in their 20s. And five of those claims were proved to be lies by DNA testing.
So what we have from the historical records on Smith from Mormon and non-Mormon sources is POSSIBLE" sexual affairs with females 20 years of age and older, not younger. That's information you'll deny as an idiot. I won't. I'll consider it.
Next. From the above information we have claims of Smith bedding females 20 and older. You did the same to females 20 and older I'll guess. Since you call Smith a sex pervert for having sex with females 20 and older, an age group more established than 19 and younger, by your logic your as much of a sexual pervert for doing unmarried and or married women as you claim of Smith. Your logic dude.
Wait a minute. "Possible sexual affairs with females twenty years of age and and older" Why are you dismissing a possibility with the younger ones? Because they didn't claim pregnancy?
pearl

Kaysville, UT

#30435 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you're so fricking pathetic when it comes to conversations and you take insult that I think you have mental challenges for comprehension?
A. You claim Smith was sexing up over 40 wives in a three year period. You claim he's a sex crazed pervert chasing the skirt. He's so sex crazed he's having sordid sexual affairs with females from 14 to 60 something. That's your claim.
B. Ten years plus prior to being found out he engaged in polygamy, he tells his buds he and them are going to have many wives and many children.
C. His buds take many wives and have many children. He doesn't And the few he has prior to 1841 have no known kids. And his buds don't ask questions about this oddity according to you because??????????
D. I previously stated you moronicly missed......"..that it stands to reason his buds would have been doing the same exact thing to not have kids.
In that scenario history would have recorded we would have a bunch of Mormon guys with many wives and no kids! But that isn't how it worked. Smith was the only one not having kids. Please explain intelligently please.
E. Smith told his buds they were all to take wives and have lots of kids.
F. Smith's buds did as told and had many wives and kids.
G. Explain why Smith had no known kids in a 17 year period while according to you doing the nasty with over 40 females. Than explain why his buds in the same time period with less wives had many many children.
PS...it stands to reason Smith wasn't having all the perverted sexual affairs you wish he were having. Understand? His buds help to prove that. Understand? His buds had some wives and many kids. Understand? Smith had many wives and no kids. Understand? That information doesn't prove no sexual intimacies didn't happen. Understand? That information proves sexual intimacies were a rare occurrence if they did take place. Understand? And who he had sexual relations with and who he didn't can't be factually established for except for Emma his first wife. Understand?
A guy doesn't have sexual relations with over 40 females in a 17 year period in the 1840s for what would amount to thousands of times of intercourse and have no kids. it's a literal impossibility. So keep dreaming all you want. It's what you do best when you won't accept facts that ruin your hate mongering.
A. Most likely.
B. So? Apparently his plan fell through.
C.Perhaps his "buds" did ask questions. Or perhaps feared retribution.
D. It doesn't stand to reason, if they believed that they were supposed to be procreating why would they not?
E.And they did as commanded.
F. Yep.
G. Yea, since he claimed he was going to have many children but didn't, doesn't look like the words of a prophet. Maybe he was scared of Emma.
Your conclusions are certainly not based in reason. To claim that it is literally impossible for a man to fornicate thousand of times without a pregnancy is dumb.
Now maybe you could answer the question I posed. If Smith was not a prophet, based on your thinking, why all the wives? Or, if anyone didn't believe Smith to be a prophet, what logical conclusion, regarding his many wives, would be worthy of you tolerating. And if Smith told his buds he and they would have many children, why didn't he fulfill that promise?
pearl

Kaysville, UT

#30436 Dec 17, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And he demonstrates how he has no standards again. Any thing to protect his perversion.
I'm curious Dana, have you ever bedded a woman by claiming to be Gods right hand man? Did you ever promise a women eternal salvation in exchange for a jump in the hay?
pearl

Kaysville, UT

#30437 Dec 17, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is a lie... and you know that...
She was still a virgin after she became pregnant.
So her hymen was intact before during and after pregnancy? Gosh she's not even a god. Do you think once you reach goddess, you will get your cherry back? Cuz that would seem appropriate.
pearl

Kaysville, UT

#30438 Dec 17, 2013
You're right, being a virgin again would be a curse.
DAMESiMAGiNaRYFR ieNDCAROL

Olivehurst, CA

#30439 Dec 18, 2013
The unholy tramps of the slave traders, back in for more whining we took away "the old ways."
Yes her hymen was intact before the pregnancy. Giving birth removes it stupid.

She was made pregnant by the D.N.A. of God the Father through the same means people are made pregnant as virgins all over the world today.

It's been practiced on livestock since the beginning of time.

But you're more concerned with the part where you celebrate being the alcoholic tramp of some guy with warrants.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30440 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>So her hymen was intact before during and after pregnancy? Gosh she's not even a god. Do you think once you reach goddess, you will get your cherry back? Cuz that would seem appropriate.
Why don't you do yourself a favor and take advantage of financial aide, grants, and the MONEY the GOVERNMENT PROVIDES you with *FOR FREE" and make something of yourself so you don't have to go all over having to sell yourself?

Wouldn't you rather be respected for your intelligence?

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30441 Dec 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do yourself a favor and take advantage of financial aide, grants, and the MONEY the GOVERNMENT PROVIDES you with *FOR FREE" and make something of yourself so you don't have to go all over having to sell yourself?
Wouldn't you rather be respected for your intelligence?
Dude, forgive me I forgot to through in there Scholarships... and if that isn't enough... you can always get school loans. All you have got to do is want it... then do it.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#30442 Dec 18, 2013
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
He left her.
Actually, she has a good husband who provides well for her, for the record. But I sense it isn't truth you are trying to express here but your anger towards her.

Marysville, CA

#30443 Dec 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about Eve and I said nothing of Heavenly Mother.
Though if you wish to know the truth... Heavenly Father kept it from us to protect her from being abused because he loves her very much. I think that is something you can't understand.
Why don't you get ready for bed, drink your milk, and have your mommy tuck you in... until you can grow up and act like a sensible adult we will just assume you are a "little girl".
Actually you did. In your usual blind rantings you wrote:

"Why do you even insist this argument is anything other that twisting the translations. We believe in the Bible and the Bible specifies that Eve was a Virgin."

Go see for yourself. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#30444 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious Dana, have you ever bedded a woman by claiming to be Gods right hand man? Did you ever promise a women eternal salvation in exchange for a jump in the hay?
Nah, couldn't ever lie that big enough. Had one friend try to tell his girlfriend that if he didn't get to do it soon, he would die. But he didn't bring God into it either.

How did you like the way No Surprise try to speak for you a few pages back? It was certainly another example to me why he can't seem to get even the most elementary things right. I think he hates the fact I like you.

Marysville, CA

#30445 Dec 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
You're right, being a virgin again would be a curse.
Being screwed by your daddy certainly would be. But that was an holy event in Mormonism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 11 min NE Jade 20
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 20 min raider4life 29,765
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Tue tnguyen051890 218
Wow! Shooting Star? (Nov '09) Mon Franny 15
Review: Locksmiths Of Taylorsville Feb 23 Audrey Swanson 3
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Feb 21 NoMo 28,887
Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web