Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Read more: CNN 32,003

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Read more

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#30408 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You really hate it to a detestable level when your own logic is tossed back at you. Your own logic like really unnerves you. Funny how that is.
You have went out of your way to prove Smith a pervert and any male that beds a "little girl" as a pedophile pervert NO MATTER THE CENTURY. THOSE WERE YOUR STATEMENTS and now you have a hissy fit because I match your logic to your god and the human dad that raised him and you call me the bad guy??? You're fricking mentally challenged dude!! This is your information, not mine that I used. That was your definition of what a sexual deviant was that I used, not mine! And now you're all pissy faced at me for using your own words and logic? You are your own idiot.
Going Carol isn't going to make you or Smith less of a pervert either. You hate it when your bullshit has been called out for what it is.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#30409 Dec 17, 2013
First I deleted a lot of your BS to space and get straight to your most ignorant point, which was:
sportxmouse wrote:
"Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father in the same way that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers,"
Now, does that say in God has sex with her? No, it doesn't. We are told specifially Mary was a Virgin before, during, and after she gave birth to Jesus Christ.
You do not know how God the Father BEGOT Jesus Christ. Mortal Men are constantly these days donating sperm for women to have BEGOT children... and they can do it as VIRGINS. If men can do it these days, God could do it back then. You are setting yourself up to interpret the scriptures and try to SPAWN Evil while doing it by Apostitizing.
FACT IS: We are told very little about the conception of Jesus Christ except for the fact Mary was a Virigin.
5 - You keep speaking about the Birth dude.
6 - There is NOTHING Unnatural About conception of children from sperm donors... Ask Lesbians, or Women who can't conceive, or Women who just don't want to have sex at all with a man, EVER.
"Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father IN THE SAME WAY that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers,"

Everybody in Brigham Young's time was created by "sperm donor", by way of screwing. That is why they called it the "natural" way. That was the only way it was done at that time. The way you are describing but are trying to avoid saying is called "artificial insemination". Why is it called "artificial insemination'? Be cause it isn't considered natural, DUH!!!

You and No Standards really should hook up.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30410 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that
You lack the intelligence of a fly...

Either that or you disagreed with what I said because it hit home. hmmm...

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30411 Dec 17, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
First I deleted a lot of your BS to space and get straight to your most ignorant point, which was:
<quoted text>
"Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father IN THE SAME WAY that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers,"
Everybody in Brigham Young's time was created by "sperm donor", by way of screwing. That is why they called it the "natural" way. That was the only way it was done at that time. The way you are describing but are trying to avoid saying is called "artificial insemination". Why is it called "artificial insemination'? Be cause it isn't considered natural, DUH!!!
It is so funny how you PUT LIMITS on GOD's abilities.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#30412 Dec 17, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>You lack the intelligence of a fly...

Either that or you disagreed with what I said because it hit home. hmmm...
Hmmmm(lol)...the guy who started your "religion" is a child molester.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30413 Dec 17, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The natural way: Hi my name is sperm.... I've come to meet egg....
Doesn't matter how they meet... the same affect takes place... "The Natural Way a Child is formed"

Why do you even insist this argument is anything other that twisting the translations. We believe in the Bible and the Bible specifies that Eve was a Virgin.

No TRUE CHRISTIAN appreciates you saying obscene things regrading Heavenly Father. You can make up anything and everything you want... it doesn't make you right... and you can go copy and paste other ppl trying to translate and twist scriptures but it still doesn't make you right.

End of Story!

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30414 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. You don't know "the guy"... but, you think you are qualified to judge him.

It is obvious you do not have much knowledge in the scriptures unless it comes from You Tube... your ego is ludicrous... you need to be humbled.

Location hidden

#30415 Dec 17, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. You don't know "the guy"... but, you think you are qualified to judge him.

It is obvious you do not have much knowledge in the scriptures unless it comes from You Tube... your ego is ludicrous... you need to be humbled.
And it's pretty obvious you don't either. And you don't care..
FYI, I don't care about your scriptures(sad you haven't realized that yet) if you didn't have a cult looking over your shoulder..would you be the same person or become a nightmare? Is it really necessary for you to believe all this insanity to be a decent person? If so, how sad.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30416 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...because to you, there is no difference between a woman and a little girl. Creep.
lol...grow up please? To you there is no difference of what a "little girl" is 19 or younger. And it wouldn't surprise me if you categorized 25 and younger as "little girls".
Next. You have never shown evidence that Smith had actual sexual relations with those you deem "little girls". neither has anyone else.
Next. The only polygamous wives that claimed to have had Smith's child were all in their 20s. And five of those claims were proved to be lies by DNA testing.
So what we have from the historical records on Smith from Mormon and non-Mormon sources is POSSIBLE" sexual affairs with females 20 years of age and older, not younger. That's information you'll deny as an idiot. I won't. I'll consider it.
Next. From the above information we have claims of Smith bedding females 20 and older. You did the same to females 20 and older I'll guess. Since you call Smith a sex pervert for having sex with females 20 and older, an age group more established than 19 and younger, by your logic your as much of a sexual pervert for doing unmarried and or married women as you claim of Smith. Your logic dude.

Location hidden

#30417 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>lol...grow up please? To you there is no difference of what a "little girl" is 19 or younger. And it wouldn't surprise me if you categorized 25 and younger as "little girls".
Next. You have never shown evidence that Smith had actual sexual relations with those you deem "little girls". neither has anyone else.
Next. The only polygamous wives that claimed to have had Smith's child were all in their 20s. And five of those claims were proved to be lies by DNA testing.
So what we have from the historical records on Smith from Mormon and non-Mormon sources is POSSIBLE" sexual affairs with females 20 years of age and older, not younger. That's information you'll deny as an idiot. I won't. I'll consider it.
Next. From the above information we have claims of Smith bedding females 20 and older. You did the same to females 20 and older I'll guess. Since you call Smith a sex pervert for having sex with females 20 and older, an age group more established than 19 and younger, by your logic your as much of a sexual pervert for doing unmarried and or married women as you claim of Smith. Your logic dude.
Binders full of women ..keep waving your creep around.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30418 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...because to you, there is no difference between a woman and a little girl. Creep.
My bad...lolol. I thought I was responding to dana's usual idiot bs and it was you the rage man hater nomo. My apology unless I was correct you sleep with females lolol.....

To you there is no difference between a little girl and a woman. You're a female and you don't even know the difference or will acknowledge the difference. Your one of those pieces of pathetic crap young adults hate to talk to or be near because even if their a young adult, you'll call them little boys or little girls to just be demeaning to put them down. You love to belittle their maturity and intelligence they've earned by their own experiences. You are your own creep and rage hater. And you help people want to live? What a fricking laugh.

Location hidden

#30419 Dec 17, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>The natural way: Hi my name is sperm.... I've come to meet egg....
Doesn't matter how they meet... the same affect takes place... "The Natural Way a Child is formed"

Why do you even insist this argument is anything other that twisting the translations. We believe in the Bible and the Bible specifies that Eve was a Virgin.

No TRUE CHRISTIAN appreciates you saying obscene things regrading Heavenly Father. You can make up anything and everything you want... it doesn't make you right... and you can go copy and paste other ppl trying to translate and twist scriptures but it still doesn't make you right.

End of Story!
Eve..how Mormon of you..what's heavenly mothers name?

Branson, MO

#30420 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>And it's pretty obvious you don't either. And you don't care..
FYI, I don't care about your scriptures(sad you haven't realized that yet) if you didn't have a cult looking over your shoulder..would you be the same person or become a nightmare? Is it really necessary for you to believe all this insanity to be a decent person? If so, how sad.
You don't believe... and you certainly aren't an example of a decent person.

Location hidden

#30421 Dec 17, 2013
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe... and you certainly aren't an example of a decent person.
What kind of person would you be if you didn't think someone was looking over your shoulder?

Location hidden

#30422 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of person would you be if you didn't think someone was looking over your shoulder?
Letting scammers tell you what is right and wrong is pretty crazy

Location hidden

#30423 Dec 17, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>My bad...lolol. I thought I was responding to dana's usual idiot bs and it was you the rage man hater nomo. My apology unless I was correct you sleep with females lolol.....

To you there is no difference between a little girl and a woman. You're a female and you don't even know the difference or will acknowledge the difference. Your one of those pieces of pathetic crap young adults hate to talk to or be near because even if their a young adult, you'll call them little boys or little girls to just be demeaning to put them down. You love to belittle their maturity and intelligence they've earned by their own experiences. You are your own creep and rage hater. And you help people want to live? What a fricking laugh.
You don't care that there is a difference, creep. And you aren't making sense again.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30424 Dec 17, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Going Carol isn't going to make you or Smith less of a pervert either. You hate it when your bullshit has been called out for what it is.
The only pervert here is you. You're the only true defined pervert because you have perverted the actual definition of the word by giving it your own inclusive meaning without actual evidence and basing your claims on unsupported rumors. That's called twisting or perverting information. You do it a lot.
Fact. You called Smith a sex pervert in the past because you claimed then as now that he fooled 40+ females into his bed.
Fact. You did the same on a smaller scale so your logic calls you a sex pervert as you call Smith one and you don't like it.
The only one here with bs is you. and you don't like having it tossed back at you. Quit stating bs and things will get much better, I guarantee it :)

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#30425 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve..how Mormon of you..what's heavenly mothers name?
I said nothing about Eve and I said nothing of Heavenly Mother.

Though if you wish to know the truth... Heavenly Father kept it from us to protect her from being abused because he loves her very much. I think that is something you can't understand.

Why don't you get ready for bed, drink your milk, and have your mommy tuck you in... until you can grow up and act like a sensible adult we will just assume you are a "little girl".

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#30426 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Binders full of women ..keep waving your creep around.
Raging man hater. How does this other half live with your hate and rage? Are you border line personality? Reveal Mrs Nice to him and Mrs rage man hater to the rest of us hmm? Has he ever read your comments of hate and filth in here? Does he know the dark vile side that exists to you? Most people with the abnormal traits you have displayed in this thread would have killed themselves in their 20s. Yet here you are. A fricking miracle seriously. I have friends in Utah with one or more doctorates in psychology and psychiatry that share an office building. They would love to psychoanalyze you seriously. You're the type mind they write papers on in journals. Interested?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#30427 Dec 17, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
just like Mohamed, eh Dingus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) 3 hr king nonstop 68
Horny in Salt Lake (Dec '12) 3 hr king nonstop 7
Birth Parents & Adoptees & Siblings Apr 14 joanNYadoptees 1
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Apr 11 travis tippetts 25
Review: Elite Pay Global (Jun '14) Apr 11 Mrgpd 3
News Top Mormons outline support for marriage for ma... Apr 8 Evilgelicalling 47
News Crowds gather for annual White House Easter egg... Apr 7 Your Ex 5
More from around the web

Salt Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]