Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,004

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#29064 Nov 10, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply Wrong.
If you had the Holy Spirit with you than you would know the difference.
And if you have any education you would know it took a whole lot longer than 7 days to create the earth.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#29065 Nov 10, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>And if you have any education you would know it took a whole lot longer than 7 days to create the earth.
Fossils are satan's handiwork.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29066 Nov 10, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you have any education you would know it took a whole lot longer than 7 days to create the earth.
There you go... Christians believe God created the earth in 7 days.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#29067 Nov 10, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if anyone is an expert of "stupid is stupid does" that would be you. You have made it your forte, it is always how you post. I don't have to understand "writing styles". Sportsmouse has slipped many times in the past and showed she was Carol by posting her same crap under that name. But you can go on ignorantly defending her as you do the perverted LDS faith. You're love of perversion is well documented.
No. It's not always how I post. You don't like my posts when I'm reminding you that you're not posting as an adult or intelligently or as the Christian you claim to be, sometimes with sarcasm.
Most everyone addressed the imposter posing as Penfold as the real penfold. He's very interesting actually. The imposter screwed up in the first couple posts revealing to me they were an imposter. The real Penfold had been dabbling in the occult since high school in Illinois as far back as 2009, maybe earlier. His obsession with the occult continued almost up to the very month he went on a mission. His obsession with the occult began within the month after being returned from his mission.
Also, the only perversion happening here is when a self proclaimed Christian as yourself says some of the perverted things you think of to say.
Dana Robertson wrote:
Did you molest your sons this morning Carol?
Dana Robertson wrote:
She is 65 yr old trailer park trash from Colton Ca
Dana Robertson wrote:
Did you blow your sons today, trailer park trash?
Dana Robertson wrote:
What's wrong, Carol? Sons wouldn't give you any today? Time to go visit Mexico! LOL!!!
Dana Robertson wrote:
YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO YOU NEXT SHOW, ho!
Dana Robertson wrote:
When did your husband leave your fat ass?

Those are statements of a sorely perverted mentality of your so called Christian side. Any questions?
Dana Robertson

Olivehurst, CA

#29068 Nov 10, 2013
is a Satanic hick

who wanted to groom Mormon boys for homosexual molestations, got dissed by Mormonism in Madison Tennessee,

so now he's run off to the left Coast to groom the naive for Satan under his family's nose.

"If God wants me to go on a mission for him, he can pay for it I'm not."

No wonder people despise molesters like you so much. I've met many an ex-Catholic who had no uncertain terms for the molesters and the way they were treated like prostitutes to be passed around from "Father" to "Father"

Dana Robertson style.

Like I said
When Dana Robertson and the rest of you queers come shaking weapons outside our walls, the first ones we're gonna let deal with ya are the ex-Catholics and converts who came to our church after what you people did to them.

Then when they're through you're going to deal with the rest of us.

Curtis Penfold

Salt Lake City, UT

#29069 Nov 10, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the real Curtis Penfold uses his whole name helps to weed out imposters as yourself. You made many spelling errors in your earlier posts. The real Curtis Penfold prides himself on his usage of the English language and 99.99% of the time makes no errors. Neither ever did he use the words "oh shoot" as you did.
One of the reasons the real Curtis Penfold was taken to task by his stake pres Mackay is for posts as the following showing he was engaging in 'spiritual' realms 'good true blue Mormons' would never dabble in.
Curtis Penfold
Old Timers
207 posts
Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:29 PM
I've had success using a homemade Ouija board to contact a spirit entity. We also used bibliomancy and scrying to get a better picture of what the entity wanted to tell us. It's been used by a lot of occultists. There's a book that shows how Aleister Crowley and John Dee used it. It works much better when you actually summon a specific entity.
http://www.scribd.co ...the-Ouija-Board
You can speak to any of my friends and they'd tell you that I do use the "oh shoot" and "shucks" frequently. I started saying shoot in Chile, because over there they say "chuta."

I repeat that my relationship with the Occult is similar to my relationship with theatre. If you'd like to know my own interest in ouija boards, this article and some of the studies presented in it might be helpful. I think there's unconscious twitching going on, and that it reveals parts of your own subconscious when you use them.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...

When I used a ouija board for the first time, it was a group that tried to reach any supernatural entity out there. The energy was low and the messages bizarre. Later on, I made a little gathering where we "summoned" Eliza R. Snow and asked her questions. Because we went through a formal ritualistic summoning, energy was high and the experience was more interesting, the "answers" a little clearer than before. Which is why I suggested to other occultists to try the same.

And Pearl, I just started opening up to my doubts and addressing them one by one when I got back home from my mission. I had in the back of my mind doubts over whether any spiritual experience I was having was internal or external. But I didn't fully address them until I was back.

Location hidden

#29070 Nov 10, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>No. It's not always how I post. You don't like my posts when I'm reminding you that you're not posting as an adult or intelligently or as the Christian you claim to be, sometimes with sarcasm.
Most everyone addressed the imposter posing as Penfold as the real penfold. He's very interesting actually. The imposter screwed up in the first couple posts revealing to me they were an imposter. The real Penfold had been dabbling in the occult since high school in Illinois as far back as 2009, maybe earlier. His obsession with the occult continued almost up to the very month he went on a mission. His obsession with the occult began within the month after being returned from his mission.
Also, the only perversion happening here is when a self proclaimed Christian as yourself says some of the perverted things you think of to say.
Dana Robertson wrote:
Did you molest your sons this morning Carol?
Dana Robertson wrote:
She is 65 yr old trailer park trash from Colton Ca
Dana Robertson wrote:
Did you blow your sons today, trailer park trash?
Dana Robertson wrote:
What's wrong, Carol? Sons wouldn't give you any today? Time to go visit Mexico! LOL!!!
Dana Robertson wrote:
YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO YOU NEXT SHOW, ho!
Dana Robertson wrote:
When did your husband leave your fat ass?

Those are statements of a sorely perverted mentality of your so called Christian side. Any questions?
Please stop, you are so wrong and so pathetic about ever admitting it..
I saw what you were saying about Curtis and sent him the link. You need to get a life. The one you are currently living is making you crazy.

Ozark, MO

#29071 Nov 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop, you are so wrong and so pathetic about ever admitting it..
I saw what you were saying about Curtis and sent him the link. You need to get a life. The one you are currently living is making you crazy.
Wow!!! I'm stunned. You asked someone to stop??? You even used "please!" Even if Surprise is wrong, why should he stop? You never do, even when asked nicely. Just saying.

Location hidden

#29072 Nov 10, 2013
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!! I'm stunned. You asked someone to stop??? You even used "please!" Even if Surprise is wrong, why should he stop? You never do, even when asked nicely. Just saying.
Because he is making himself look like a complete idiot.

Ozark, MO

#29073 Nov 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is making himself look like a complete idiot.
So? Why do you even care what he looks like???

Ozark, MO

#29074 Nov 10, 2013
In fact, Surprise isn't doing anything different, or out of the ordinary, that others on this thread is doing. Including you, NoHo.

Ozark, MO

#29075 Nov 10, 2013
In fact, Surprise isn't doing anything different, or out of the ordinary, that others on this thread is doing. Including you, NoHo.
Now you know what you look like, NoHo. A total idiot.

Location hidden

#29076 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>So? Why do you even care what he looks like???
So, I shouldn't have told him it's the real Curtis and to stop being a dumbass? You aren't very ethical are you?

Ozark, MO

#29077 Nov 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>So, I shouldn't have told him it's the real Curtis and to stop being a dumbass? You aren't very ethical are you?
Why are you suddenly so concerned with Surprise and how he appears??? Trying to change your image???

Location hidden

#29078 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>Why are you suddenly so concerned with Surprise and how he appears??? Trying to change your image???
You just appreciate his stupid "fake Curtis" diversion. Saying crap is way easier than having a discussion.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#29079 Nov 10, 2013
Curtis Penfold wrote:
<quoted text>
You can speak to any of my friends and they'd tell you that I do use the "oh shoot" and "shucks" frequently. I started saying shoot in Chile, because over there they say "chuta."
I repeat that my relationship with the Occult is similar to my relationship with theatre.
The real Penfold doesn't use "oh shucks" or "oh shoot" in his writings. I read dozens of his posts from 4 different sites. I read his FB comments. Never once in any post that I read from 2009 to 2013 did he use those phrases. You're an impostor and a liar.
And to be noted, there is no parallel between theatre and the occult. One involves actors pretending to be who they aren't. The other involves being who they are and worshipping one or more deities. And the real Penfold worships specific deity(s) without acting.

Ozark, MO

#29080 Nov 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>You just appreciate his stupid "fake Curtis" diversion. Saying crap is way easier than having a discussion.
Again... He is doing nothing different than "you," or others have done/do here. You create diversions, avoid questions, ridicule, mock, etc., etc., etc... All to avoid having a discussion about anything other than what you think is right and pushing your beliefs on others. So quit acting as if you're so innocent and desiring open discussion. You're NOT fooling anyone.

Location hidden

#29081 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>Again... He is doing nothing different than "you," or others have done/do here. You create diversions, avoid questions, ridicule, mock, etc., etc., etc... All to avoid having a discussion about anything other than what you think is right and pushing your beliefs on others. So quit acting as if you're so innocent and desiring open discussion. You're NOT fooling anyone.
Right..read his comment above yours^^^
I

Location hidden

#29083 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>Again... He is doing nothing different than "you," or others have done/do here. You create diversions, avoid questions, ridicule, mock, etc., etc., etc... All to avoid having a discussion about anything other than what you think is right and pushing your beliefs on others. So quit acting as if you're so innocent and desiring open discussion. You're NOT fooling anyone.
If the church wasn't true, would you want to know?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#29084 Nov 10, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop, you are so wrong and so pathetic about ever admitting it..
lol....you're a fricking mental case!!! If the real Penfold comes to this thread he would address certain things the impostor won't address. Like this lie the imposter wrote... "Curtis Penfold wrote:
I never lied to get into BYU. I was a full believer at BYU. I spent a year there and then went on a mission AS A FULL BELIEVER. I came back as a believer."
Penfold was never a full faith true blue Mormon at BYU. In his freshmen year at BYU he was into the occult and practicing certain things of the occult that a bishop would have warned him to stop. If he didn't stop by admittance, he would have been disfellowshipped till he decided to worship Christ only and not other deities.
I know your lack of understanding certain things of Mormonism leaves you lacking understanding. But go ask a bishop or elder you know. Go ask an active Mormon woman if playing around with the occult while being an active Mormon is an acceptable thing to be doing. Ask what a bishop would do if a person tells a bishop that they won't stop playing with the occult while being an active member.
Penfold was an occultist before his mission, during his mission I would bet he'd admit and an occultist after release of his mission because he saw nothing wrong with mixing Mormonism and occult practices. He called himself a Mormon Universalist.
Read and get educated. Please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr No Surprise 19,833
Is Ebay's Declining Reputation Scaring Buyers A... (Oct '13) 5 hr SellerBacklash 7
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Tue demar dubidad 790
where my Norte partnaz Mon Delano ca WsDN 1
Mormons: Founder had a teen bride Oct 26 DaddyB 1
Entertainment is a Diet of Decadence in The War... Oct 26 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Narghile Convenience And Smoke Shop Oct 26 sam 1
Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match

Salt Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salt Lake City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salt Lake City

Personal Finance