Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32007 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#28365 Oct 22, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I doubt it. But speaking of a perverted religion let's examine your's.
Your present perverted religion taught you committing premeditated murder mentally is a grand thing to think and to declare to others. Your present perverted religion taught you supporting murderers is a grand thing to do. Your present religion taught you to declare that people that suffered everything from rape of little girls and women to the beatings and theft and arson and the stealing of land, home and property is a grand thing to say deserved to happen to them. Your present perverted religion taught and encourages you to say the most vile, filthy, depraved things that you can think of to say of others. Should I continue of what your present religion has taught you is well and good to think and say that you state right here in this one thread? Hmmm?
Crack is whack, No Surprise.
ChristiansEVIL

Asheville, NC

#28366 Oct 22, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>You can believe that all you want, however we still follow the teachings of Christ. We practice repentance and baptism. We believe Christ to be the son of God and the messiah. There are no 2 ways around the fact that by definition, we are a christian faith.
Were did Jesus teach that he and Lucifer were brothers and when you die you get your own planet?
Did Jesus wear magic underwear?

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#28367 Oct 22, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack is whack, No Surprise.
You speak from experience apparently as you've repeated this phrase a lot in the past. I suppose it would explain your indulgence in such a filthy dark perverted religion that supports murderers as grand Christ like individuals that you wish to be exactly like to do as they did. And it explains your supporting the people that subjected others to rape, assault, robbery, arson and then some. Of how your dark religion teaches you to speak evil of others is Christ like and to think of vile filthy things to say to and of others is Christ like also.
Considering that of you, I agree your crack has made you mentally whacked as you have stated.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#28368 Oct 22, 2013
ChristiansEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Were did Jesus teach that he and Lucifer were brothers and when you die you get your own planet?
The belief is founded on a relationship established by Christ as to how we're all related.
But before I go on you have to answer this. Who created Satan/the devil?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#28369 Oct 22, 2013
ChristiansEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think he did. A woman touched his robe touching his undies and she was healed without his permission. While wearing his magic undies he healed countless people of mental and physical infirmities. His magic undies allowed him to walk on water, out think older and much wiser rabbis and allowed him to come back to life after being dead and for a grand finale, they caused him to fly away in front of many many people who never saw him again. He did all that while wearing magic undies under his robe. Now what?

Location hidden

#28370 Oct 22, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>One would think he did. A woman touched his robe touching his undies and she was healed without his permission. While wearing his magic undies he healed countless people of mental and physical infirmities. His magic undies allowed him to walk on water, out think older and much wiser rabbis and allowed him to come back to life after being dead and for a grand finale, they caused him to fly away in front of many many people who never saw him again. He did all that while wearing magic undies under his robe. Now what?
Oh those Jesus Jammies are some kind of trippy, aren't they? You must love the mo Jesus paintings where he's in those RED robes and exposing his garments.. isn't that a sin? Exposing your garments? It should be(in most cases)...seeing garments hang out of gym clothes is terribly gross. I saw a number of people running in garments at this years Utah undie run. The women are so sad..they have to wear their bras and panties over that two piece nylon tent. But those undie runners totally rocked it. The pics are priceless:)
...too bad you aren't supposed to wear them, as creepy as you are, you would totally love them.

Marysville, CA

#28371 Oct 22, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think he did. A woman touched his robe touching his undies and she was healed without his permission. While wearing his magic undies he healed countless people of mental and physical infirmities. His magic undies allowed him to walk on water, out think older and much wiser rabbis and allowed him to come back to life after being dead and for a grand finale, they caused him to fly away in front of many many people who never saw him again. He did all that while wearing magic undies under his robe. Now what?
Except that Jesus didn't wear temple garments. In fact no Jew wore temple garments as described by the LDS church because that was something Smith made up from Freemasonry. And again you have proven you have reading comprehension problems because Jesus told the lady that it was her faith in him that saved her, not any hocus pocus panties. Is this why you love love Mormonism so much? They have magic underwear? LOL!!! Pathetic.

This is what happens when people are sucked into a perverted religion.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28372 Oct 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that Jesus didn't wear temple garments. In fact no Jew wore temple garments as described by the LDS church because that was something Smith made up from Freemasonry. And again you have proven you have reading comprehension problems because Jesus told the lady that it was her faith in him that saved her, not any hocus pocus panties. Is this why you love love Mormonism so much? They have magic underwear? LOL!!! Pathetic.
There you go... fetishing on underwear again.

Marysville, CA

#28373 Oct 23, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go... fetishing on underwear again.
I didn't invent the creepy things. I don't think they're magic, and I certainly don't tell people they are bullet proof. God doesn't care what underwear you have.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#28374 Oct 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't invent the creepy things. I don't think they're magic, and I certainly don't tell people they are bullet proof. God doesn't care what underwear you have.
I don't care for underwear either.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#28375 Oct 23, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those Jesus Jammies are some kind of trippy, aren't they? You must love the mo Jesus paintings where he's in those RED robes and exposing his garments.. isn't that a sin? Exposing your garments? It should be(in most cases)...seeing garments hang out of gym clothes is terribly gross. I saw a number of people running in garments at this years Utah undie run. The women are so sad..they have to wear their bras and panties over that two piece nylon tent. But those undie runners totally rocked it. The pics are priceless:)
...too bad you aren't supposed to wear them, as creepy as you are, you would totally love them.
Me creepy?...yeah rightyyy...lol. You have the word creepy cornered and than some. You engrossingly have talked about other people's underwear like a true creepy perv for months. Now that's creepy maxed!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#28376 Oct 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of reading comprehension issues....lol. I never said Jesus wore temple garments. You're hallucinating again thinking I said that. I said as the other poster called underwear 'magic undies' that Jesus wore them to. I didn't state what they were etc. You hallucinated in details I never said a word about.
Next, you lack history. Regular clothes weren't allowed within in the main temple itself. Ritualistic washing/bathing for purification and temple robes were used for the inner temple for anyone entering it. Read some Jewish history. The out side court where the vendors sold animals etc where Jesus overturned the tables anyone wore what they did. And those who were severe adherents to the laws of Moses did dress differently than common observers. And those people didn't wear what we call 'street clothes' into the outer temple area. They had special clothes they wore to the temple. Even Jesus described them once in all their fine dress and gold and silver jewelry they adorned themselves when at the temple.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#28377 Oct 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
In ancient Israel Jews did things by commandments and that included dress and jewelry. You should read up on it. Even in the time of Jesus men were to worship God with turbans(head coverings)removed and women were to have their heads covered. We know the Essenes dressed in special clean garments after doing a ritual washing including submersion of the body before worshipping God. The Sadducees also practiced ritual washings and special dressings before entering the temple. Jews that were strict in their adherences to the laws of Moses dressed differently than common followers.
Here's an example of what happened prior to worshipping God in the OT. It included Jacob doing as he told others to do.
Gen 35:1 Then God said to Jacob,“Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau.”
2 So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him,“Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes. 3 Then come, let us go up to Bethel, where I will build an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress and who has been with me wherever I have gone.” 4 So they gave Jacob all the foreign gods they had and the rings in their ears, and Jacob buried them under the oak at Shechem.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#28378 Oct 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't invent the creepy things. I don't think they're magic, and I certainly don't tell people they are bullet proof.
They're not magic or bullet proof. Of all those wearing them, some have had 'unexplained' experiences concerning them. When the story got out, it was people like you and nomo that attached the words 'magic undies' to them.
I'll share one of these 'unexplained' experiences.
http://avalanche.org/data.php...
All three brothers were Mormon. Only Kevin wore temple garments. I personally knew him and his wife. His wife and family after Kevin's death said the medical examiner was quite puzzled during the autopsies. The two younger brothers sustained all the normal expected injuries from a 2000+ foot fall in an avalanche of snow. But for some odd reason, the examiner stated the oldest with the garment sustained next to no similar injuries to his body except to the head that were the thought cause of his death.
That is why they earned the name 'magic undies'.

Location hidden

#28379 Oct 23, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Me creepy?...yeah rightyyy...lol. You have the word creepy cornered and than some. You engrossingly have talked about other people's underwear like a true creepy perv for months. Now that's creepy maxed!
Yes. You are creepy. Just like those hideous garments.

Location hidden

#28380 Oct 23, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>They're not magic or bullet proof. Of all those wearing them, some have had 'unexplained' experiences concerning them. When the story got out, it was people like you and nomo that attached the words 'magic undies' to them.
I'll share one of these 'unexplained' experiences.
http://avalanche.org/data.php...
All three brothers were Mormon. Only Kevin wore temple garments. I personally knew him and his wife. His wife and family after Kevin's death said the medical examiner was quite puzzled during the autopsies. The two younger brothers sustained all the normal expected injuries from a 2000+ foot fall in an avalanche of snow. But for some odd reason, the examiner stated the oldest with the garment sustained next to no similar injuries to his body except to the head that were the thought cause of his death.
That is why they earned the name 'magic undies'.
Too bad those garments didn't include a hood.
debbassle

Pittsburgh, PA

#28381 Oct 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……………… Para-Abnormal-they are not-im saying

Marysville, CA

#28382 Oct 23, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
In ancient Israel Jews did things by commandments and that included dress and jewelry. You should read up on it. Even in the time of Jesus men were to worship God with turbans(head coverings)removed and women were to have their heads covered. We know the Essenes dressed in special clean garments after doing a ritual washing including submersion of the body before worshipping God. The Sadducees also practiced ritual washings and special dressings before entering the temple. Jews that were strict in their adherences to the laws of Moses dressed differently than common followers.
Here's an example of what happened prior to worshipping God in the OT. It included Jacob doing as he told others to do.
Gen 35:1 Then God said to Jacob,“Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau.”
2 So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him,“Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes. 3 Then come, let us go up to Bethel, where I will build an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress and who has been with me wherever I have gone.” 4 So they gave Jacob all the foreign gods they had and the rings in their ears, and Jacob buried them under the oak at Shechem.
But they didn't wear LDS style underwear. Nice try.

Marysville, CA

#28383 Oct 23, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of reading comprehension issues....lol. I never said Jesus wore temple garments. You're hallucinating again thinking I said that. I said as the other poster called underwear 'magic undies' that Jesus wore them to. I didn't state what they were etc. You hallucinated in details I never said a word about.
Next, you lack history. Regular clothes weren't allowed within in the main temple itself. Ritualistic washing/bathing for purification and temple robes were used for the inner temple for anyone entering it. Read some Jewish history. The out side court where the vendors sold animals etc where Jesus overturned the tables anyone wore what they did. And those who were severe adherents to the laws of Moses did dress differently than common observers. And those people didn't wear what we call 'street clothes' into the outer temple area. They had special clothes they wore to the temple. Even Jesus described them once in all their fine dress and gold and silver jewelry they adorned themselves when at the temple.
You can play assclown all you want. But everyone here knows that "magic undies" is a slang for the LDS temple garment underwear. So yes, you were saying Jesus wore them. Stop being a gimp.

Location hidden

#28384 Oct 23, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>You can play assclown all you want. But everyone here knows that "magic undies" is a slang for the LDS temple garment underwear. So yes, you were saying Jesus wore them. Stop being a gimp.
If mo Jesus didn't have his jammies, there would be no miracles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jul '11) 10 hr Maverick 808 364
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 23 hr Mikey 33
Frank Jackson To Duke Thu Hilarious 25
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Sep 1 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
DONALD TRUMP is NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. Birth Cert... Aug 31 The Donald 2
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Aug 26 ajohnson 67
News LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) Aug 23 Zorri 30,209
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages