Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 1,347)

Showing posts 26,921 - 26,940 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dishonest. The letters of Paul and the gospels were still available to the church from the time they were first written. They weren't just put together in one book. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. You lie like a good Mormon though.
lol...you're such a fricking idiot at times. I responded to the following of the poster... "Real Christians follow Jesus Christ and his teachings in the bible. End of story. If you don't do this then you are not a real Christian." lol...and you claim I was dishonest??...lol. The poster was referencing THE BIBLE. The poster WASN'T REFERENCING INDIVIDUAl WORKS OR OR A FEW OR SEVERAL. The poster was REFERENCING THE BIBLE. Remember that book that was first printed by and for the Catholic church in Rome? You're idiocy goes farther and farther into your mentality than I ever imagined.
Next time do yourself a favor before you ASSUME you know what's being said by proving you don't. READ BACK A COUPLE POSTS...lol

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to guess. You told us you were excommunicated by the church. You bragged about learning Mormonism while taking your children to the meetings. And from your thousands of post here in defense of the perverted church, it's clear you've brought the BS hook, line and sinker. You would be LDS if they let you. But you have some great "SIN" that stops your rebaptism.
NoMo is guessing your gay. I think you're alcoholic. You sure show that type of logic sometimes. Maybe you're a gay alcoholic. Who knows? Who cares? Not me, not really. Whatever the problem, it's made you pathetic.
lolololol.......too fricking funny......keep guessing....lololol....

Since: Sep 12

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

pearl wrote:
HEY! I thought we had some kind of grammatical standard on this thread. What the hell's going on?
What the hell is going on is you need to handle it when I'm not here. Short, concise, and to the point.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you made worthiness an issue, you call me wrong and start justifying why you made it an issue. Do you read what you write? While calling me wrong, you go on to prove my statement was correct all along. LOL!!!
Liar, liar, liar. I haven't debated anyone else's worthiness as being a Christian but you. I never made 'worthiness' an interest in general to be debated for any given reason. You have did that and nomo did that and I replied.
You said your a Christian. You claimed you were a loving, caring, kind, whatever else you said as a Christian. Claiming those traits as a Christian denotes your own self declared worthiness as a Christian. I challenged your claim by stating all the negative crap you have stated while claiming to be such a good up standing Christian. I debated YOUR WORTHINESS as to being an actual Christian against your want to murder a dead man, against all the vile dark filthy things you have said to people and that you have said of people in just this thread and against all your purposeful HOPEFUL attempts to hurt and or injure others emotional well being.
If you wish to change what you think to become something better than you have proved to be in the past that's great. But before you make a claim of what you claim I say of whatever, you should paste what I actually said to prove your point. It really helps.
And I stated of you and no other.... "1a. Wrong. I made worthiness an issue with just you because you claim you're a kind loving caring Christian."

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I should be more like you?
"PS...if you represent any Christians that don't want me, I thank you for your rejection from the bottom of my *ss...lol...*amm you can be so down right pathetic."
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
No. If you're in touch with God you should be more like the person God want's you to be. And who you've demonstrated yourself to be has no alliance with what God desires of us to be according to the Bible. You can change :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll rejoin when the LDS church gets another "revelation" that will allow gays equal rights.
lol...too funny...keep guessing...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I should be more like you?
"PS...if you represent any Christians that don't want me, I thank you for your rejection from the bottom of my *ss...lol...*amm you can be so down right pathetic."
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Be more like me? I doubt you could handle not saying the filthy, ugly, vile, dark nasty things you so love to say to others and of others. You couldn't live without your immaturity and or your over the line sarcasm. You couldn't live without the hate, rage and anger you fill these threads with. You couldn't live without the immature name calling you love to call people. You couldn't stand being nice and or polite to people when you speak to them. You couldn't stand to paste what people actually said instead of twisting and making up lies of what they stated. I can't see you not doing those things as they have been a part of you for months and longer in these threads.
No, you will be who you are till you decide you need to change to be something better where ever becoming better is an actual necessity to you.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Gstspkr wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, we find it vile that you would act as if somehow, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and all their deeds were above reproach. That all they wrote and said should be equated as truth. If you can't wrap your mind around those concepts then you have very little chance to discern good and evil. I hope that if truth is what you seek, that you apply to your ideas the same you would to others.
You assume too much. You should paste what I actually said to show some proof of what you think represents what I believe. That would make a difference in what you claim. For what you claim in the above holds about as much meaning as dana calling himself a Christian.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Gstspkr wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dana, I accidentally posted a reply to the wrong person. I find it amusing that the LDS church claims that they are being ostracized and yet they send missionaries out to tell how wrong all Christianity is.
Consider this for a moment. Did you know the same God that gave all the laws to Moses and the prophets, did you know when he was born as a man called Jesus that this same God, now being ostracized by his very own people, that he sent out missionaries to tell all the Jews how wrong all of Judaism was in following the laws of Moses and what he now claimed was the correct thing to follow?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
Did Anti-Mormonism Cost Mitt Romney the 2012 Election?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/benjamin-knoll/...
Not only that, it has made the stage play "Book of Mormon" a huge hit.
Anti-Mormonism didn't cost Romney anything really. Fact is he went into that campaign knowing the odds of negative Mormonism info were stacked against him already from the onset but he felt the endeavor worth it. It was a far left liberal opponent known for 'promising and giving out free things' like free health care and free phones and free medicine, education and food for illegals that cost Romney the 2012 election. Anti-Mormonism had little to do with his losing.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine..being closeted and then your religion has a revelation? All the torment for nothing? It's really sad..
This will be on Netflix and OWN 10/ 27.
Idk the religion of the family, it really doesn't matter..it's the reality of love shining over ignorance and hate. Everyone should watch this:)
http://bridegroommovie.com/
lol...keep guessing as you're really lousy at it. You really don't have a life beyond making idiotic assumptions of others do you. You have proved for well over a year you really enjoy coming into this thread (and other threads in the past that I know of) to say some of the most retarded things of others. Talk about closet mentalities. I could be wrong. For as you are in here, you could also be in public life to people as angry, hateful, derogatory, vile, rude, nasty and filthy of thought also. Which is it? Closet or the same?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Anti-Mormonism didn't cost Romney anything really. Fact is he went into that campaign knowing the odds of negative Mormonism info were stacked against him already from the onset but he felt the endeavor worth it. It was a far left liberal opponent known for 'promising and giving out free things' like free health care and free phones and free medicine, education and food for illegals that cost Romney the 2012 election. Anti-Mormonism had little to do with his losing.
Umm no, he lost because he was a pathetic stepford mormon robot who let his cult launder his money. If that freak is what the GOP considers a presidential...LOL, aren't they backward.
He lost because he was clueless and awkward and weird and his background reeked of scam and Mary Kay ...he represents all that is evil in this world.
..and Obama is a fcuking rockstar:)

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you're such a fricking idiot at times. I responded to the following of the poster... "Real Christians follow Jesus Christ and his teachings in the bible. End of story. If you don't do this then you are not a real Christian." lol...and you claim I was dishonest??...lol. The poster was referencing THE BIBLE. The poster WASN'T REFERENCING INDIVIDUAl WORKS OR OR A FEW OR SEVERAL. The poster was REFERENCING THE BIBLE. Remember that book that was first printed by and for the Catholic church in Rome? You're idiocy goes farther and farther into your mentality than I ever imagined.
Next time do yourself a favor before you ASSUME you know what's being said by proving you don't. READ BACK A COUPLE POSTS...lol
You know the New Testament is made of of those "individual works" right, monkey boy? LOL!!!!!

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, liar. I haven't debated anyone else's worthiness as being a Christian but you. I never made 'worthiness' an interest in general to be debated for any given reason. You have did that and nomo did that and I replied.
You said your a Christian. You claimed you were a loving, caring, kind, whatever else you said as a Christian. Claiming those traits as a Christian denotes your own self declared worthiness as a Christian. I challenged your claim by stating all the negative crap you have stated while claiming to be such a good up standing Christian. I debated YOUR WORTHINESS as to being an actual Christian against your want to murder a dead man, against all the vile dark filthy things you have said to people and that you have said of people in just this thread and against all your purposeful HOPEFUL attempts to hurt and or injure others emotional well being.
If you wish to change what you think to become something better than you have proved to be in the past that's great. But before you make a claim of what you claim I say of whatever, you should paste what I actually said to prove your point. It really helps.
And I stated of you and no other.... "1a. Wrong. I made worthiness an issue with just you because you claim you're a kind loving caring Christian."
Again, you call me a liar, and justify why you made worthiness an issue. Make up your mind, monkey boy.

And if my only attempt were to hurt your emotional well being, from the way you post, I have succeeded 100% You're a nutjob.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume too much. You should paste what I actually said to show some proof of what you think represents what I believe. That would make a difference in what you claim. For what you claim in the above holds about as much meaning as dana calling himself a Christian.
Or you calling yourself a sane man.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the New Testament is made of of those "individual works" right, monkey boy? LOL!!!!!
We know you believe Genesis is a myth... what other part of the New Testament are you claiming is a myth?

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you believe Genesis is a myth... what other part of the New Testament are you claiming is a myth?
None.
anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we believe 0% of the Bible is a myth

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no, he lost because he was a pathetic stepford mormon robot who let his cult launder his money. If that freak is what the GOP considers a presidential...LOL, aren't they backward.
He lost because he was clueless and awkward and weird and his background reeked of scam and Mary Kay ...he represents all that is evil in this world.
..and Obama is a fcuking rockstar:)
lol...yeah and his actions mimic a rockstar high as hell as he use to be when a kid. He was a weed head in his youth and he's now mentally impaired by all that dope he smoked because he thinks giving things away for free as a politician is spot on. His dems and libs loving his freebie hand outs got him his needed votes. You don't have a fricking clue when it comes to this guy and all the freebies he gave away without a care of where the $ came from he used for his freebies.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we believe 0% of the Bible is a myth
Dana believes Genesis is a myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,921 - 26,940 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Salt Lake County was issued at July 22 at 11:29AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Salt Lake City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salt Lake City People Search