Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31996 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#24552 Apr 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
http://ggreenberg.tripod.com/w ritings/w-egypt-eden.htm
Connecting the Biblical Adam/Eve to the Egyptian story of creation. And like it's been mentioned... where did the Egyptians say the original people came from?
The source of the Nile.
Where did the Greeks and Egyptians and Hebrews think the first people come from?
The source of the nile.
I quote from it:
"Consider now how Genesis says the waters were divided. First, the waters above were divided from the waters below. Next, the waters below were gathered into a single place.“The waters above” is an Egyptian concept signifying the sky. We see it most clearly in images of the solar bark sailing through the heavens. Although Genesis says the firmament was called Heaven, I believe this was a late gloss by the biblical redactors. The firmament stands below the waters above. It is the waters above that would correspond to heaven. The firmament would be the space in between heaven and earth, corresponding first to the primeval mountain and then to Shu.
This brings us to the question of where in all the middle east would any people have such a concept as all the waters gathering in a single place, leaving fertile land behind in its retreat. The most logical location is the Nile River in Egypt. The gathering of the waters in one place is the primary Egyptian agricultural phenomenon. It derives from the annual overflowing of the Nile, which fertilizes the land and then withdraws, leaving the dry land in its place. For Egyptians, the Nile was the one and only great water way. Even the Mediterranean Sea attaches to the Nile.
Elsewhere, throughout Canaan and Mesopotamia, there were numerous large unconnected bodies of waters that were well known to the inhabitants of those lands. They include the Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf, Reed Sea, Dead Sea, The Jordan River, the Tigris and The Euphrates. It is unlikely that the people of those lands would think of all these waters as gathering in a single place."
So again... asshole... fuck you.
<quoted text>
You cussed...umm...lol...frustrate d? Don't be really.
Doesn't matter to me if you quote interpretations/reasonings/log ical arguments from Mormon, Muslim, Christian or Jewish sources.
The Bible HAS NEVER DECLARED THE SKIN COLOUR OF ADAM AND EVE.
Let's go over this again.
You have and others from the religions mentioned have declared guesses to their skin colour.
The Bible holds no proof of their colour. That's a fact you love to hate.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#24553 Apr 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
So fuck YOU and fuck your lying religion
<quoted text>
One more similarity between the three of you, when each of you get really incensed, you like making short *uck you statements as you have done here "So *uck YOU and *uck your lying religion" and this little phrase all three of you have also used..."you *ucktard," or just "*ucktard".
You used this '*uck' word more often in all three profiles than Dana and Nomo and Hawhaw used it all combined together according to the posts I read through for the last three years. Did you know that?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#24554 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You think like a child, you speak like a child, you reply like a child. You have proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Can I ask a question? When will the adult Dana make an appearance again? I use to have some pretty good conversations with the adult Dana. He made statements I questioned. I made statements he questioned. He asked me questions I gave answers. I asked him questions he gave answers.
Whatever happened to the adult Dana? A child has nearly totally replaced him for statements, questions and answers. When will he be back, do you know?
The only child here is you. Sorry, I did forget about Carol. That's 2 of you.

When are you going to stop trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit?

Marysville, CA

#24555 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you ever make a non-ignorant statement? The Day Of Defense didn't save the church? It wasn't meant to save the church. It was a fictionalized setting written by A. Melvin McDonald and first printed in 1963.
Why am I not surprised that you would take the position that McDonald wrote it to save the Mormon church from destruction of Mormon critics.
I read that book. Since you take the book as fact and not fiction, what mile wide holes can you punch through that book of fiction? Hmm?
I took that position because it was suppose to silence the critics of Mormonism, therefore proving the church is true, and it wasn't a collection on how to make better fried chicken. LOL!!!

Why am I not surprise you don't have a clue as to the purpose of the book?

You can be dumb as a pile of turds. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#24556 Apr 28, 2013
David wrote:
We display hatred of what?
You want it to be hatred of you for simply "being" Mormon.
So let me break that down.
No, you are not Jews, no you do not get to ride on Jewish heritage. "Oh they hate Jews for being Jewish". Jews are an ancient people whose ancestors brought the Bible to us.
No, Mormon, you are not hated for "being" Mormon. Your religion is despised for the following:
1. Perpetuating hateful mythology about black people skin color.
2. Perpetuating hateful and false history about black people origins.
3. For perpetuating hateful and false history about Native Americans.
4. For trying to pass yourselves off as Jews
5. For trying to pass your writings off as historical
6. For trying to put Moses and Abraham's names on your 19th century apocryphal work.
7. For trying to condemn Christian denominations
8. For trying to use Muslim/Islamic reasoning and ideologies as a foundation of condemning Christian denominations.
9. For trying to sew doubt about Christian history.
10. For trying to make it look like you "found" something that didn't exist.
11. For trying to usurp the priesthood.
<quoted text>
Concise and right on the money.

Let me share some irony with you David. No Surprise isn't a Mormon. They kicked him out. He only plays one on Topix. He's a Mormon wannabe.

Marysville, CA

#24557 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one in every crowd...sheesh...
The NT has information proving The Bible doesn't have ALL the answers one needs to live victorious in this fallen world. There is more information out there somewhere.
&#9668; John 21:25 &#9658;
New International Version (©2011)
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
John 20:30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.
You then state..."To add additional teachings of man is to say that God He didn't know what He was doing when He inspired the sacred text." ...so that would include opinions, not inspired sayings from God like from Paul.
1 Corinthians 7:25
Now concerning virgins I have no command of the Lord, but I give an opinion as one who by the mercy of the Lord is trustworthy.
1 Corinthians 7:40
But in my opinion she is happier if she remains as she is; and I think that I also have the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 7:6
I say this as a concession, not as a command.
1 Corinthians 7:5-7
Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. I say this as a concession, not as a command.
Now what?
The only people who wouldn't be able to find the answers to today's problems in the Bible are the ones who don't understand the Bible, that's what.

Location hidden

#24558 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
One more similarity between the three of you, when each of you get really incensed, you like making short *uck you statements as you have done here "So *uck YOU and *uck your lying religion" and this little phrase all three of you have also used..."you *ucktard," or just "*ucktard".
You used this '*uck' word more often in all three profiles than Dana and Nomo and Hawhaw used it all combined together according to the posts I read through for the last three years. Did you know that?
Exposing your self loathing, racist lunacy on a daily basis. Why?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#24559 Apr 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
Modern humans started in Africa.
What you are trying to lead up to is the "Adam-Race" theory.
Some more of your racism coming out of you.
I was trying to show you that the Modern Humans that came out of Africa, they became what they are 'outside' of Africa. They became farmers, herders, builders of non-cave dwelling homes and builders of megalithic buildings.
I wasn't establishing colour. I was establishing the progress of the mentality of the modern human once they were out of Africa in comparison to the progress before leaving Africa. Understand?
I did that for you and your stance on mixing science and the Bible.
You claim the garden of Eden was in Africa. What you can't explain is why these Modern humans that began the Bible as you claim it, you can't explain why we have no ancient dwellings and no fields from farming and no irrigation canals and no evidence of animal herding and no evidence of cities and towns and villages and megalithic buildings all dating of the same time period prior to the flood date and existing in Africa BEFORE they moved out of Africa and began to build ancient dwellings and fields from farming and irrigation canals and evidence of animal herding and evidence of cities and towns and villages and megalithic buildings after the flood and outside of Africa.
All of these ancient dwellings and fields from farming and irrigation canals and evidence of animal herding and evidence of cities and towns and villages and megalithic buildings has been dated by science to begin outside of Africa. The oldest temple to be found as of yet exists in Turkey.
Noah had all the knowledge that began with Adam including complicated ship building we can't duplicate in our day to the same size. Noah and his sons began doing what had been done previous to the flood after the flood. But we have no evidence of these things in Africa.
So your theory of Adam and Eve being related to primates and both originating in Africa has just a few holes in it you haven't given a lot of thought about.

Marysville, CA

#24560 Apr 28, 2013
David wrote:
And there is not ONE missing piece of information that the Bible LACKS that can be found in the Book of Mormon, or anything else written by so-called revelation of a Mormon Prophet.
NOTHING.
Find all the missing things of the Bible, make a list. Then fold the paper. On the second side, you can go down the list to see what Mormon anything has filled in the blank.
Should take zero seconds because all of those fields will be left blank.
<quoted text>
What's even funnier is that you find teachings in the BoM that speak against what the LDS church teaches today. Joseph Smith was a Trinitarian when he wrote the BoM. Here is a verse where he tries to explain it:

Alma 11:
44 Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, WHICH IS ONE ETERNAL GOD, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.

Mosiah 15:
1 And now Abinadi said unto them: I would that ye should understand that God himself shall come down among the children of men, and shall redeem his people.

2 And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son—

3 The Father, because he was conceived by the power of God; and the Son, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son—

4 And THEY ARE ONE GOD, YEA, THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER OF HEAVEN AND OF EARTH.

2 Nephi 31:
21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the away; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, WHICH IS ONE GOD, without end. Amen.

12 Essential Mormon Doctrines not Found in the Book of Mormon

If the Book of Mormon is the "most correct book of any on earth" (History of the Church, vol. 4, p. 461), then why does it not contain essential Mormon doctrines such as...

Church organization
Plurality of Gods
Plurality of wives doctrine
Word of Wisdom
God is an exalted man
Celestial marriage
Men may become Gods
Three degrees of glory
Baptism for the dead
Eternal progression
The Aaronic Priesthood
Temple works of washings, anointing, endowments, sealing.

http://carm.org/quick-look-at-book-of-mormon

Marysville, CA

#24561 Apr 28, 2013
David wrote:
I'm not APPLYING science to the Bible. I'm applying common sense to the Bible.
The Bible doesn't speak about their skin color. Why you think they started out as anything but black is beyond me. The Ancient Hebrew people lived with the mixed and black Egyptians and had babies with them. They did not have the skin color phobia psychosis you have. So no they didn't see Adam and Eve with the same kind of limitations that you do.
They knew, like the Egyptians that their ancestors came from further up the Nile. Whether they thought it was 4000 years or 400,000 years ago is a matter of happenstance circumstance. The bottom line is that they knew that the SOURCE OF THE NILE was where the Garden of Eden WAS.
So if you're hoping that they merely "thought" that Adam and Eve wasn't black, then you'll have to figure out how to take the Egyptian heritage out of the book of Genesis.
Good luck with that... considering that the book was written TRULY in a reformed Egyptian (not the fake reformed Egyptian concept that Joseph Smith bumbled himself into thinking he discovered).
<quoted text>
Well there's your problem right there, David. You tried to use common sense. No Surprise doesn't believe in common sense.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#24562 Apr 28, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The only child here is you. Sorry, I did forget about Carol. That's 2 of you.
Really? lol...let's review a few of your intellectual adult statements you made in just the last eight days for intellectually stimulating conversation...lol...

So you're agreeing with him that Adam and Eve were Black. Good for you!
Are you going to take your toys and leave?
It's clearer than the gutter you like to play in, Carol.
That's OK, you're always proving what kind of Christian you'll never be. LOL!!!
No Surprise has a girlfriend.
LOL!!!!
You're the bitching like a little girl every time you're proven wrong(You can always tell by the "Dark Heart" sermon you try to preach LOL!!!)
Change you ways or get abused, I could care less.
You're a snake oil sells man who has zero interest in the truth
Well, "Stupid" does seem to be you favorite flavor of kool-aid.
Hey Carol, sounds like you have "Fear of a Black Planet" problems also. LOL!!!!
You afraid a black man died for your sins?
You're hardly one to be telling anybody, anything, assclown.
Poor No Surprise has "Fear of a Black Planet"! LOL!!!!
No, you're just crapping pants
Are you afraid of losing your "white and delightesome" status?
OMG! LOL!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHA!!!!!!!!
Oh, shit, I'm choking......LOL!!!!!!!!!!
all of the sudden, you're some white Malcom X. LOL!!!
The freaks come out at night.
You're so pathetic trying to be a slick pig,
Put down the crack pipe, Carol. you'll never get your temple recommend back smoking that stuff.
Yes, a racists, incesterous, horny God is so much better! LOL!!!
God caring where Smith sticks his penis is another one. LOL!!!!
You're both mental ill stalkers.
You're both sick puppies.
Anyone seeing your blathering sees a person in meltdown mode.
You always go into meltdown mode when you can't respond. LOL!!!
Proof you smoke crack.
More meltdown, but nothing new to say.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#24563 Apr 28, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I took that position because it was suppose to silence the critics of Mormonism, therefore proving the church is true, and it wasn't a collection on how to make better fried chicken. LOL!!!
Why am I not surprise you don't have a clue as to the purpose of the book?
Such immaturity...
That book wasn't wrote to silence critics.
The book was written to give Mormons some help to tend to critics of Mormonism. Even Mormons on reviews of the book on the web admit it's a bit of a "Bible basher" in context.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#24564 Apr 28, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
So the female that sets her daughter in danger to sexually ogling stalking Mormon missionaries comes out to have a say in something? And I assume you call that safe parenting? And you continue to subject your daughter to sexually ogling stalking Mormon missionaries in the land of Mormonism? Talking about perverted lunacy of thought...You admitted to taking your daughter from the frying pan to the fricking fire itself...and why am I not amazed...

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24565 Apr 29, 2013
You tried to show that modern humans became a different species outside of Africa. You even used the word species to explain how there is some kind of divergence. Then you try to define that "modern human" in such a way as to make it seem that there was some kind of permanent racial division. Why? Because you were at first using "modern human" in a way that is anthropological, with the concept of a homo sapiens in your posts.

See, while you call me a racist, what you fail to do is prove that there is an actual racial difference between humans. Modern humans developed into modern humans in Africa, all the way through. The differences between human groups in and outside of Africa are post-modern.

Now as far as all these conditions you bring out, clearly we have all of those elements in Africa, since they are... yawn... again found in Egypt, and Nubia, and Kush, and ancient Nigeria.

But even if we don't, that does not establish any credibility for the book of Mormon.

You mention Noah, and then saying you find no evidence in Africa. Where is your evidence that Noah did any of this? The Bible? Where in the world does it say that Noah did any of this outside of Africa?

Finally, even if he did in or outside of Africa, anyone can see where this is going. Like it was said earlier, you want to take this conversation to cars, castles and space ships. "Megalithic buildings" is thrown in there at the very end, so you can have someway to hold onto more deniability by lumping it with all the other shit that is already proven to be in Africa. But heck, I think the pyramids of Egypt qualify as megalithic buildings.

the problem is you're looking for an argument that these things had to develop entirely within Africa before any humans left Africa. You're completely off point, again. Modern human does not mean that all that shit happened before humans left Africa. It doesn't matter who did what, when, and where, because all human groups, however you define them, obviously have the capacity to do these things, because we are all the same group, race, people, and have been for well over at least 50,000 years, or since Adam and Eve.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more of your racism coming out of you.
I was trying to show you that the Modern Humans that came out of Africa, they became what they are 'outside' of Africa. They became farmers, herders, builders of non-cave dwelling homes and builders of megalithic buildings.
I wasn't establishing colour. I was establishing the progress of the mentality of the modern human once they were out of Africa in comparison to the progress before leaving Africa. Understand?
I did that for you and your stance on mixing science and the Bible.
You claim the garden of Eden was in Africa. What you can't explain is why these Modern humans that began the Bible as you claim it, you can't explain why we have no ancient dwellings and no fields from farming and no irrigation canals and no evidence of animal herding and no evidence of cities and towns and villages and megalithic buildings all dating of the same time period prior to the flood date and existing in Africa BEFORE they moved out of Africa and began to build ancient dwellings and fields from farming and irrigation canals and evidence of animal herding and evidence of cities and towns and villages and megalithic buildings after the flood and outside of Africa.
<snip>
So your theory of Adam and Eve being related to primates and both originating in Africa has just a few holes in it you haven't given a lot of thought about.

Location hidden

#24566 Apr 29, 2013
Yes, that's right.

"You have and others from the religions mentioned have declared guesses to their skin colour."

Yes, and a guess is not a fact, is it Joseph Smith?

You have helped me disprove the Book of Mormon, yet again. You've also reminded people again that Mormonism is not Christianity.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You cussed...umm...lol...frustrate d? Don't be really.
Doesn't matter to me if you quote interpretations/reasonings/log ical arguments from Mormon, Muslim, Christian or Jewish sources.
Let's go over this again.
You have and others from the religions mentioned have declared guesses to their skin colour.
The Bible holds no proof of their colour. That's a fact you love to hate.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24567 Apr 29, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Dumb!

Location hidden

#24568 Apr 29, 2013
I've also seen Dana and others list things with numbers.

Have you not yet realized that because you are such an asshole, that people posting here have learned methods and use methods, to debunk you?

Numbering their arguments coherently is a good way to discredit you.

You've been sitting here trying to make a point that the Bible never mentioned skin color. As if that means something. Joseph Smith's "Pearl of Great Price" does mention skin color to explain something and trying to link it to something else. He was wrong, and those believing it are historically ignorant for that.

Your response to that is, because the Bible doesn't mention skin color, that what? We should continue to pretend that we don't know the skin color of the first humans, nor should we examine the historical evidence within the context of the Bible to determine if the Mormon stuff is accurate?

In other words, you think we should stay silent on the issue and allow the Mormon stuff a pass based on the same level of credibility as the Bible, simply because the Bible doesn't mention skin color. The arguments here are that Mormons are NOT Christian because Smithy tried to add a mythical curse into Biblical understanding by making up a Pearl of Great Price Book of Moses and Abraham to insert the racial garbage into Genesis.

Where you go on and on about me being racist, you forget. Before Smith there is no racial undersatnding in the Bible, nothing about skin color. Just like you said. After Smith, in Mormon land, there is all this skin color race shit. Thus Mormonism, not Christianity is racist. Yes yes, we know we know, those Christians that ALSO practiced the same kind of mentality are also racist, but guess what, many of them have renounced it. And those holdouts, still thinking blacks came from the mark of cain they are just ignorantly false too...

FYI - Adam means literally red/dirt/blood. Dummies thought that meant he had rosy cheeks. But the fact is it explained that his skin color was a deep dark color. You know the color of the Native Americans that whites called 'red men'. And the fact that they thought they were Indians from India. Another group of very dark skinned people.

Not white guy with rosy cheeks.
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing Osirica you David and Daniel liked to do was to number reasons for Mormon errors...
Osirica
Oak Park, MI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#29747Feb 11, 2012
1. SO what, has nothing to do with Mormonism
2. So what. It does not indicate a relationship to #1.
3. So what, they left no where near as complicated a legacy as the one the Book of Mormon claims it had.
4. So what, their assimiations do not destroy utterly their constituent origins which are being assimilated. Every culture in the world can maintain SOME legacy of their previous origins. That's how we have traced language groups, families, and various previous cultures. In all of America, there should be SOME legacy left of one of the most powerful cultures OUT there.... JUDAISM! and another EGYPTIANS!
5. THere is none, thus Mormonism is proven false.
6. Two people cannot sit in the same chair at the same time. The vikings left evidence which was a mere settlement. Your mormons cant even find a speck of dust over some industrial society.
7. See 1-6
Sorry dude, you lose to the evidence.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24570 Apr 29, 2013
osirica wrote:
I've also seen Dana and others list things with numbers.
Have you not yet realized that because you are such an asshole, that people posting here have learned methods and use methods, to debunk you?
Numbering their arguments coherently is a good way to discredit you.
You've been sitting here trying to make a point that the Bible never mentioned skin color. As if that means something. Joseph Smith's "Pearl of Great Price" does mention skin color to explain something and trying to link it to something else. He was wrong, and those believing it are historically ignorant for that.
Your response to that is, because the Bible doesn't mention skin color, that what? We should continue to pretend that we don't know the skin color of the first humans, nor should we examine the historical evidence within the context of the Bible to determine if the Mormon stuff is accurate?
In other words, you think we should stay silent on the issue and allow the Mormon stuff a pass based on the same level of credibility as the Bible, simply because the Bible doesn't mention skin color. The arguments here are that Mormons are NOT Christian because Smithy tried to add a mythical curse into Biblical understanding by making up a Pearl of Great Price Book of Moses and Abraham to insert the racial garbage into Genesis.
Where you go on and on about me being racist, you forget. Before Smith there is no racial undersatnding in the Bible, nothing about skin color. Just like you said. After Smith, in Mormon land, there is all this skin color race shit. Thus Mormonism, not Christianity is racist. Yes yes, we know we know, those Christians that ALSO practiced the same kind of mentality are also racist, but guess what, many of them have renounced it. And those holdouts, still thinking blacks came from the mark of cain they are just ignorantly false too...
FYI - Adam means literally red/dirt/blood. Dummies thought that meant he had rosy cheeks. But the fact is it explained that his skin color was a deep dark color. You know the color of the Native Americans that whites called 'red men'. And the fact that they thought they were Indians from India. Another group of very dark skinned people.
Not white guy with rosy cheeks.
<quoted text>
There should be no pretending.

But, my question is what evidence are you relying on to obtain the skin color of Adam and Eve?

Marysville, CA

#24572 Apr 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lol...let's review a few of your intellectual adult statements you made in just the last eight days for intellectually stimulating conversation...lol...
So you're agreeing with him that Adam and Eve were Black. Good for you!
Are you going to take your toys and leave?
It's clearer than the gutter you like to play in, Carol.
That's OK, you're always proving what kind of Christian you'll never be. LOL!!!
LOL!!!!
You're the bitching like a little girl every time you're proven wrong(You can always tell by the "Dark Heart" sermon you try to preach LOL!!!)
Change you ways or get abused, I could care less.
You're a snake oil sells man who has zero interest in the truth
Well, "Stupid" does seem to be you favorite flavor of kool-aid.
Hey Carol, sounds like you have "Fear of a Black Planet" problems also. LOL!!!!
You afraid a black man died for your sins?
You're hardly one to be telling anybody, anything, assclown.
Poor No Surprise has "Fear of a Black Planet"! LOL!!!!
No, you're just crapping pants
Are you afraid of losing your "white and delightesome" status?
OMG! LOL!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHA!!!!!!!!
Oh, shit, I'm choking......LOL!!!!!!!!!!
all of the sudden, you're some white Malcom X. LOL!!!
The freaks come out at night.
You're so pathetic trying to be a slick pig,
Put down the crack pipe, Carol. you'll never get your temple recommend back smoking that stuff.
Yes, a racists, incesterous, horny God is so much better! LOL!!!
God caring where Smith sticks his penis is another one. LOL!!!!
You're both mental ill stalkers.
You're both sick puppies.
Anyone seeing your blathering sees a person in meltdown mode.
You always go into meltdown mode when you can't respond. LOL!!!
Proof you smoke crack.
More meltdown, but nothing new to say.
That's how I talk to fools.

Marysville, CA

#24573 Apr 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
So the female that sets her daughter in danger to sexually ogling stalking Mormon missionaries comes out to have a say in something? And I assume you call that safe parenting? And you continue to subject your daughter to sexually ogling stalking Mormon missionaries in the land of Mormonism? Talking about perverted lunacy of thought...You admitted to taking your daughter from the frying pan to the fricking fire itself...and why am I not amazed...
More proof of what I speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary Wed Go Blue Forever 7
Review: Parker Welding (May '14) Sep 27 Tom Loken 2
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Sep 26 JRZ 31
Salt Lake City Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Sep 25 Hunter 2
News FBI Offering $50K Reward For Lyle Jeffs' Capture Sep 24 Julie 4
News Looking back at the 1983 flood that sent a rive... Sep 24 Lydia 2
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Sep 24 Roy R 18

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance