Review: Midvale Tax Advisors

Review: Midvale Tax Advisors

Posted in the Salt Lake City Forum

Alexandria, Egypt

#1 May 18, 2014
Im a single mother raising 2 kids. My ex was claiming the kids for several years. Every year I'd have to handle the IRS problems and prove they live with me. I am used to the IRS becoming a pain. Earlier this year it happened again and I found myself due $14,000 for a different issue. This firm was finally capable to eliminate my IRS problems. I was very fed up with fighting them on my own. Id recommend them to anybody who has IRS tax problems! Keep it up!

Cairo, Egypt

#2 Jun 29, 2014
Around 3-4 years back when I retired, I took everything I got out of my 401K. I thought that when I received the money the tax was deducted. I'm incorrect. I was also wrong to believe the IRS wouldnt come after my government check. They garnished me for over a year and I finally contacted these attorneys for assistance. Im grateful I did. I can finally rest in my retirement days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message To Mormons ( REPENT ) REPENT Mar 19 Jehova Witnesses 1
News FBI Offering $50K Reward For Lyle Jeffs' Capture (Sep '16) Mar 18 Truth Digger 8
Bryan Halliday Mar 15 Sara Jane 1
Can Epididymitis come back after doxycycline tr... Mar 15 JOSHZACK 1
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) Mar 11 pete 84
News 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake stude... Mar 10 Sad 2

Salt Lake City Jobs

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages